제 5 장: I need you?

니가 가기 전에… (Before you go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong POV

A bunch of quacks. That was they were. What? A soul that got attached to me? I needed to find her memories? So, she was telling the truth about not remembering anything?

I glanced at the girl who hadn’t spoken a word since we left the shrine. If I had learned a thing about her, is that she was always talking. Her silence was not good.

I cleared my throat and said.

I can’t continue to call you hey or ghost…well, apparently, you’re not even one…so…what’s your name?

She still did not reply, her hand playing with her necklace.

Ah, you said that your name started with an E right…so… I’ll call you…Eun.

She finally raised her eyes to look at me.

Eun?

She pouted a little.

Yes. Eun. 왜? 싫어?  (Wae? Sirheo? Why? Do you hate it?)

아니 (ani. No) but…just Eun? One syllable? You have 2: Ji-Yong, but I only have one. Eun…you didn’t put any effort on it.

I started to laugh. That girl was seriously mental. She was not Korean, not even Asian and she was pouting like a two-year-old because of a fake name.

You got Eun; therefore, you are charitable or "silver". That’s what Eun means in Korean culture…I gave you that name because you’re taking that situation pretty well…better than me any ways and you’re the one who have your soul wandering around.

She gave me a sad smile.

Well, that spirit god did say that we only have to find my memories. You’re rich. You can use that money to find who I am. I’m sure that by the end of the day, I’ll be no longer by your side. But…that was seriously scary, right? How does that big voice came out that little girl like that?

I cast her a glance, laughing.

That was scary? Try having soul attached to you overnight.

True. That must have been really scary…미안해 (mianhae. Sorry).

It’s okay. We just need to find your memories…but before that, I have to do something scarier than dealing with you. Wait in the car.

I park in front of the huge building that was house to Kwon Incorporate. Eun opened big eyes.

Wow…you said you have a board meeting today…. That’s your company?

No. That’s my dad…I guess I can say it’s mine too…Stay here.

I’m a soul attached to you, not a moron. I get that. Go on!

I got out the car and hesitate a moment before giving my keys to the valet. Eun was in the car… What was I talking about? I rapidly went into the building and internally thank my dad for taking care of the journalists. I went straight to the board meeting room.

아들! (Adeul. Son)

엄마! (eomma. Mom!)

My heart skipped a beat at seeing her coming my way. ! Did I get caught and that dam priest at the shrine told on me?

Why are you so surprised to see me? I’m a member on the board too, remember? Your mom does not spend her time shopping you know…

Maybe she should and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter