제 6 장: 니가 뭔데? (Niga mwonde? Who you?)

니가 가기 전에… (Before you go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun POV

 

I had a name. Even if I didn’t show it to Ji Yong, I was really grateful to him. He gave me a name…one with meaning. Eun. I wondered if my real name have any meaning to it…And he also gave me a Korean name when it was so obvious that I was a 외국인 (oegug-in. Foreigner).

I opened a large mouth in front of Big Bang headquarters. Wow. Ji Yong was really rich! I suddenly felt like I should be bowing to him and call him 사장님 (sajangnim. Boss). The feeling did not get away when all the employees that where in the lobby swiftly stop doing whatever they were doing and bowed to him. I even saw some girls – if not all of them- blushing furiously when they made eye contact with him.

사장님 (sajangnim). We got a… Before that Park 비서 (biseo), I need you to take care of something. I’m probably going to have dinner with Lotte Group heiress. Take care of that and release a statement before Kwon Corp! Yes, but…you kind a have a visitor in your office.

Ji Yong stopped abruptly and looked at his secretary.

A visitor? In my office? Who? Min Hyo-Rin-ssi…. She insisted…a lot.

Min Hyo Rin? I didn’t know that name. Was she an ex girl friend? Ji Yong got in an elevator followed by his secretary. I was so lost in thoughts that I almost missed it.

사장님 (sajangnim)?

Park 비서 (biseo) looked at him, puzzled. Ji Yong had just held the elevator for me. Damn it! He was going to get mad at me again for making him look like a fool in front of other people. I stood away from his burning gaze and cleared my throat.

미안해 (mianhae) I whispered… Don’t pay attention to me.

Ji Yong just rolled his eyes and turned to his secretary.

Any other news? Ah! Yong Bae 사장님 (sajangnim) said that the NGO for deaf child is pulling out from our agreement. 뭐라고? 왜? (Mworago? Wae? What? Why?) There was a big accident and the team leader that oversaw the project is in the hospital.

Ji Yong just sighed and passed a hand through his hair.

They were the ones who ask for our help…Let Yong Bae deal with that and…bring some coffee in my office.

We got out the elevator and the secretary rushed to do what Ji Yong asked. He turned to me and said.

I’m not going to repeat that and this time, I want you to listen to me: DO NOT COME IN! 알았어…(Alasseo. I got it) …. 나한테 화내지 마 (na hante hwanaejima. Don’t be mad at me).

I turned back, vexed.

나는 바보가 아냐 (Naneun baboga ania. I’m not a fool) …Please refrain from yelling at me.

Ji Yong sighed again and turned to get into his office. I was going to make a silence vow but my curiosity got the best of me.

근데... Min Hyo Rin이 누구야? (Geunde, Min Hyo Rin I nuguya. By the way, who is Min Hyo Rin?) Just don’t ask! Don’t get curious about me and my life and people I know. I’m going to find out who you are by the end of the day and you’ll be gone. So, please stop asking question! Ah…전 여친 (jeon yeochin. Ex-girlfriend) …Even if you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter