제 3 장: I need you?

니가 가기 전에… (Before you go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

E. POV

 

I opened my eyes and sighed. I was back. Back to Korea, back to Kwon Ji Yong's apartment. I had no memories to where I went before that. I opened a door and found myself in a room. His room, but he was not there. Was he right? I was a ghost? I was dead? His friends could not see me, hear me. Maybe I was still dreaming...

I held back a scream. Pinching myself only gave me pain and I was still there. No. It was not a dream. I glanced at the alarm clock. 6 o'clock in the morning.

I was still wearing the same back sport clothes I was wearing last night. I sat on his bed and took a deep breath. I need to remember something, anything. Even my name would be a start... Instinctively, my hand went to my necklace and I squeezed it. My necklace! It was a simple gold chain with the letter E on it. Maybe my name began with an E!

Happy with that founding, I opened the door of the room and went to find Ji Yong. I went to the living room and stood there, amazed. A timid sun was rising on the horizon and was painting the sky with all shade of pink; the Han River was glistering beneath it. I walked towards the bay window where I had appeared last night, and remained there for a moment, admiring the spectacle that presented itself to me. Kwon Ji Yong's apartment was splendid!

이게 뭐야?? (Ige mwoya! What’s this!)? What are you still doing here? How can you be back?

I turned to face a half- Ji Yong. I opened a large mouth that was suddenly really dry. He was only wearing a towel around his waist and was still wet from his shower. He had multiple tattoos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter