제 2 장: Meeting

니가 가기 전에… (Before you go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

E. POV

I got up with a sigh of relief. I was not hurt.... Wait, why would it hurt? I opened my eyes and found myself in front of a beautiful young Asian man. No. He was handsome... perfect ... it was a little dark and without even looking around me, I knew I was no longer... Where I was supposed to be? What was going on? We looked at each other for a moment in the white of our eyes and I screamed.

Do not come near me ... Stay where you are! Who are you? What am I doing here? Why did you kidnap me? Help!

I started to run across the room, looking for a place to hide in safety. I had no money and my parents were not rich... where they? Do I have money? I shook my head and decided to concentrate on the guy in front of me. Why did this bastard choose to kidnap me?

I found refuge behind a table and looked at him suspiciously. He was speechless. He started to talk and said something, which I judged to be either a curse or something very furious by his air, and of course to which I understood nothing. I did not speak his language. My God. It was even worse. Had he drugged me? How did he get out of… of where? Where was I before being here? And…who was I? 

He walked over to where I was and I started yelling again. He looked anxiously at the window and put a finger on his lips.

There had to be people out there who could save me. Without further adding, I sprinted at the window and was already preparing to yell when two arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me away.

닥치고 움직이지 마 (Dagchigo, umjigi jima. Shut up and don’t move) he said in a low voice but firm and angry.

I looked up at him and lost my vocal cords for a moment. He had very beautiful eyes. As black as coffee beans. He held me against his chest and his breathing was a bit jerky. He ... I frowned.

Kwon Ji Yong???

He released me immediately and his face closed. He asked me a question but I did not understand.  That was Kwon Ji Yong, the magnate that they said could made water turn into gold and get girls pregnant with one look. I knew about him...but strangely I could not remember anything about me.

Kwon Ji Yong? I repeated

I turned to him without waiting for his answer. Now it was clear that I was dreaming and maybe that's why I could not remember anything. There were no other explanations.

Who are you and how did you come in here? Asked Ji Yong

I turned to him with a smile.

Come on; stop the comedy. This is my dream, I have to be the one who leads the dance ... I wonder why I chose you instead of someone else... Wow! I have an overflowing imagination. Look how I imagined your house... you even have a cat! 대박! (Daeback. Amazing) What? Imagination? Listen; get the out of my house before I call the police.

I pouted. What was his problem? I closed my eyes to imagine a much nicer Ji Yong.

What are you doing? 나가 (naga. get out!) He shouted. How do you want me out like this? I asked, pointing to my black sport suit. It's snowing outside and I'm pretty sure that we will have a storm tonight. I heard it on the news.

Ji Yong looked at me strangely.

Storm? Where? In Seoul? No, you idiot! In…in....I can't remember where I'm from but it's definitely not Seoul.... it’s all because it’s a dream... and No. You’re not dreaming and we're in Seoul now.  SE-OUL. He repeated.

I gave him a sly look. I pulled my phone out of a banana bag that was around my waist and opened it. No signal. I tried to make the emergency call. Nothing. I opened the GPS of my cell phone and looked for my position. I felt the earth turning at a dizzying speed. Seoul, South Korea.

I looked up at Ji Yong.

Se ... Seoul? But it's impossible! Something is really wrong here. I need to wake up. Wake up...I can't remember my name...I... 무슨 일이죠? (Musun ilijyeo? What's going on?)

I put a hand on my mouth, surprised. I just spoke another language. I raised large and teary eyes to Ji Yong

도와주세요 (Dowajuseyo. Help me).

Those were my last words before I fainted.

 

Galleria Forest parking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter