Second Hour

Wasted Hours

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Yana asked Moonbin who was sitting on the couch in the living room. To be honest, it's so rare to see Moonbin in her house as he said he didn't like a big house; like mine.

Well, couldn't deny that he actually has the same house as her but he didn't live with his parents though. He had his own apartment. Okay, he's way richer than Yana is.

Moonbin smiled when he saw the girl. Obviously, there's no one could make him smile other than her, "Do you even realize what are you wearing now?" Moonbin tried to hold his laugh.

Yana frowned her eyebrows. She didn't wear something weird right? She looked at herself and yes, she didn't wear something weird but it's just too much; for him? It's something she usually wears at home though. "Who are you to judge me?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, who am I right?" He giggled, "But still," He couldn't continue his words and started laughing.

Yana getting annoyed with the boy. She ended up took a small pillow on the couch and hit him with it. Moonbin groaned in pain but that didn't make the girl from stop hitting the boy.

"This is why you will never have a boyfriend," A voice interrupt their dog fight.

Both of them turned their attention to the voice and could see a girl was having a big bowl of ice-cream in her hand and a spoon in , "Hey, Dana!" Moonbin let out a bright smile when he saw her.

Dana just passed an awkward smile to her sister's friend. She politely bowed a little bit to him and brought herself to her own room. But Moonbin couldn't take his eyes off from the girl who was climbing up the stairs. He followed her trail well till he finally heard that someone was closing the door.

Yana who was still holding onto the small pillow realized with everything that he did just now and she felt somehow, weird? She felt... She wasn't sure.

"Are you done staring at her?" Yana rolled her eyes as she put the pillow down and sit beside the boy.

Moonbin scratched his neck as he felt embarrassed that Yana could catch him staring at her little sister, "She's pretty," He confessed.

"Pretty?" She laughed, "Dana?"

He nodded his head, "A lot more prettier than you," Moonbin smiled as he said that. Yes, he got her.

"I am pretty okay," Yana tried to deny his words, "It's just you who didn't know about that." She rolled her eyes.

Moonbin make a disgusting expression as he looked at the girl as if he's saying an 'ew' to her words, "You? Pretty?" He quietly shook his head.

Yana gave up. There's no reason for her to be here if all he did will be; hurting the girl's heart. She knows he was joking around but why the jokes sound like a serious thing to her? She sighed. She woke up from the couch and was about to leave the living room when Moonbin pulled her hand quite hard that she lose her balance and fell right onto the boy's body.

"Where," Moonbin couldn't continue his words when Yana was right infront of his face at the moment. Their eyes met each other and it stayed like that for few seconds before Yana help herself to stand up and cleaned up the mess; even there's no mess on her shirt.

"I," She stuttered, "I need to go to toilet," She said and leave the scene.
 

⚝⚝⚝
 

"Hey," Moonbin greeted her deskmate as he took a sit beside her.

Yana who had her head on the table slowly lifted it up and looked at the boy, "Oh, you're here," She said. Obviously, he wouldn't be affected with what happened yesterday. What do you expect, Kang Yana?

"So, about yesterday," Yana gulped when she heard the words; did he read her mind perhaps? Yana raised her eyebrows as if she's asking him to continue his words, "I want to ask for your help," He paused; smiled shyly. It's so weird to see him acting like this, though. "I think I like your sister, Dana."

The words were like a lightning struck right into her heart. It's burn. Completely burn. It took few seconds for her to process the words completely. It's so sudden...

Moonbin anxious when there's no response from the girl, "Yana?" He called out for his name, "Will you help me?" He said as he grabbed her hand.

Yana woke up from her bad dream but doesn't totally waking up when the nightmare is still infront of her, "Yes, I will help you," She offered a help, "You just need to wait and see," Yana assured the boy.

He let out the brightest smile he could ever had when he heard her answers, "Thank you, Yana," He happily said, "I know I could always count on you!" He smiled.

And that smile hurts the girl so much without him knowing.

What's wrong with your heart, Kang Yana?