Seventh Hour

Wasted Hours

 

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" The boy snapped his hand from Moonbin's when he sure he's far enough from the girl.

Moonbin rolled his eyes, "That's my question, what the hell is wrong with you?" Moonbin raised his tone a little bit.

Cha Eunwoo. That boy named Cha Eunwoo. The most popular guy in the school. Because of? Yes, he's a playboy. He would choose anyone in the school and dated them for few days then asked for a break up when he's getting bored with them. Probably thousands of girls break their heart because of a trash like him exist in this world.
 

⚝⚝⚝
 

"How did you know Cha Eunwoo?" Dana asked to her older sister who was having her eyes on the two boys who was walking away from her. 

When Yana heard Dana said the boy's name whom she met earlier, she turned her attention to her younger sister instead, "Cha Eunwoo?" She asked while frowned her eyebrows.

"That's Cha Eunwoo. The most popular guy in our school." Dana said excitedly. She got her eyes on Eunwoo for a long time but she was wondering why Eunwoo never approached her; not even once when he literally approached every single girl in the school. But now he's trying to approach Yana? What a weirdo, though?

Oh, is that Cha Eunwoo? Yana heard his name before because yes, he's really popular in school but she didn't really know his face since she never really paid attention to the guys in the school... Wait, only then she realized, Moonbin has been the only boy she talked to in school.

"Yana, I asked you," Dana held her sister's hand that was on the table when she didn't give any respond to her words.

Yana startled by her action and quickly make an eye contact with her little sister, "I don't really know him." She answered.

"Seriously?" Dana's eyes widened, "So this is the first time you meet him?" She asked.

Yana shook her head, "Second time," She has no idea why her sister looks so interested in Eunwoo.

"How? When?" Countless of questions coming out from Dana as if she wanted to know it more than everything. 

Yana just kept herself quiet with no intention to answer it. There's no used to answer her question; it will just keep her asking Yana more and more questions.
 

⚝⚝⚝
 

"I think I like her," Cha Eunwoo confessed.

Moonbin's eyes widened when he heard that, "You like who?" He stuttered.

Eunwoo let out a smirk when he heard Moonbin was stuttering; talking to him. That shows how much Moonbin was actually afraid of him.

"That girl. The purple girl." He said to confirm that it's the right girl. Well, the girl who comes with Moonbin ain't that bad either but he heard a lot of rumors about her so he just wanted to skip her and go on with her sister instead. That girl looks special in his eyes.

Moonbin clenched his right fist, "Don't you dare," He said; looking straight into his eyes.

"Why? I think it would be fun?" Eunwoo said in a joke manner. He loves to see this kind of reaction from Moonbin. He never see Moonbin mad before this.

Moonbin tried so hard to calm down but he knows he couldn't control himself anymore that he ended up plant a punch right in Eunwoo's perfect face. The punch by Moonbin causing Eunwoo lost balance and stumbled onto the ground.

"Yah, Moonbin!" Someone called his name when the tragedy happened. The girl rushed to Eunwoo to help him up, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She passed a glare to Moonbin. 

Moonbin didn't know that the girl has this side of her. He was really startled to see her like this.

"I'm okay," Cha Eunwoo assured the girl who was holding his hand at the moment. He wiped the blood that was coming out from his lips using his thumbs and smiled looking at Moonbin. The girl helped Eunwoo to get himself up but still linked her arms around Eunwoo's as if he's going to fall if she didn't do that.

Moonbin's eyes shaked to see the girl doing all of that for the boy. Did she really needs to help the boy till that extend? Moonbin then left the scene when he thought it's too much for him to handle. The girl just look at Moonbin who was walking away from her with zero intention to go to him.

Moonbin walked with no destination to go. It wasn't like he's familiar to this place though. He ended up to be at parking lot. It's the only place that looks familiar to him. Someone grabbed his hand when he was too busy thinking what the hell he supposed to do next.

He turned his body and could see there's someone behind him, "Moonbin, are you okay?" The girl asked while holding onto his wrist.

"Yana," The only words that comes out from his lips. He didn't expect that Yana would follow him till here.

"Sorry," She asked for forgiveness, "I know that my sister wasn't supposed to do that; especially infront of you," Her voice getting slow as she tried to explain the situation to him. She didn't know why the hell she's trying to explain everything to Moonbin when she's not the one who break his heart.

Moonbin looked at Yana's nervous expression for so long that he didn't realize Yana had tears in her eyes as well, "Yana, why are you crying?" He startled when he saw the girl's tears.

Yana quietly shook her head, "Nothing," She wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"Don't cry you fool," Moonbin pulled Yana into his embrace and she cried even more when he did that, "It's bad how you still look pretty when you cry," Moonbin muttered under his breath; luckily cannot be heard by Yana.