Sixth Hour

Wasted Hours

 

 

 

"Where's Yana?" Moonbin asked when he saw there's no one behind them.

Dana secretly rolled her eyes. Like seriously, all things Moonbin said for the past few hours would be all about Yana, Yana and Kang Yana again. Hello, Kang Dana is his girlfriend but why he's talking about Kang Yana instead?

Moonbin took his phone out from the jeans' pocket for the first time today just to call a girl named Kang Yana. Moonbin rarely used his phone when he's out unless for emergency; his mum calling for him which is almost zero chances for that.

But Dana didn't know this fact, the only one who knows about this would be, yes, Kang Yana.

"Hey, Yana, where the hell did you go?" Moonbin asked the girl as soon as she picked up the phone, "How dare you ditch us?" He raised his voice a little bit.

There's no answer coming from the other side making the boy anxious. Dana who was standing beside him just let out a silent sigh. Moonbin will not stop find for Yana till they really found her for real.

"Hello?" Moonbin startled when a guy's voice could be heard from the other side. Okay, who the hell is this? Where is Yana?

"Who are you?" Moonbin asked to the receiver. Dana frowned her eyebrows when suddenly Moonbin asked about the caller when obviously he called Yana. Dana saw the number he called just now; and it's Yana's number.

"Ah, I think our phone swapped when we bumped into each other just now," The one who was holding Yana's phone said, "Nevermind, I'll get back to her by calling my number," He said and was about to end the phone call when Moonbin shouted something.

"Wait," He said almost shouting, "Where are you now? I'll go over there," He offered himself to take the phone.

The boy hesitated to tell where is he at the moment but he could hear how worried the caller over the owner of the phone so he gave up, "At 3rd floor, Food Court," He claimed.

Moonbin quietly nodded his head and ended the call. Without telling what the hell is happening right now at Dana, he walked away from the girl; leaving the clueless girl behind. Moonbin rushed himself to the Food Court when obviously he didn't know where the hell is it. It wasn't like he's familiar to this place.

"Where are you going?" Dana grabbed his wrist as soon as she could reach the boy.

Moonbin turned around and oh , he forgot about his girlfriend, Dana. How can he was so occupied with Yana that he forget about Dana? Seriously, Dana is way more important than Yana but why he couldn't stop think about that girl?

"Yana swapped her phone with a stranger, so I'm going to get her phone," Moonbin explained. There's no use for him to lie to the girl cause at the end, she will knows the truth anyway.

"Why are you getting the phone for her?" Dana asked. Seriously, she had no idea why Moonbin would do that for the sake of her older sister. Yana could take it by herself. It's annoying to think how Moonbin do such things for Yana when she didn't even do that for his girlfriend.

Yes, Yana is his best girl-friend. Dana could deny that fact but still. Once he's in a relationship with her, he should give more attention to Dana instead of Yana.

Moonbin speechless. He has no answer for her question. Why did he want to take the phone on Yana's behalf? Is it because the one who has her phone is a guy or it is just he felt like he has responsible on Yana since he brought Yana here; even if Yana drove her own car to the mall?

"Just, let me go, eung?" Moonbin said and held the girl's wrist as if he's begging for the girl to let him go.

Dana rolled her eyes but she gave up when Moonbin kept whining, "Okay," She said.

Moonbin then walked with Dana's hand in his. He should never left the girl behind again. Not ever again. They walked together to go to the elevator and pressed on the down button since they're on 5th floor. Moonbin suggested that they should just ride the escalator but Dana refused it since she preferred elevator.

He pressed on the 3rd floor button when they entered the elevator. Luckily there's no one around so they have space to breath. Dana could see an obvious anxious expression on Moonbin's face. She wasn't sure what has been on his mind but she was really sure; it's involved Yana. Does Dana ever cross in his mind even for once?

Moonbin walked with no direction to go when they reached the 3rd floor. He had no idea on where the hell the Food Court could be. Dana sighed looking at her boyfriend's behaviour. She would probably ask him for a break up on their first date, "Where do you want to go?" She offered her help in showing the direction since she always come here with her friends.

"Food Court?" Moonbin raised both of his eyebrows.

Dana held the boy's hand and dragged him to where the Food Court located, "Let's go," She said.

Moonbin followed her footsteps but managed to walk beside her. He passed a smile to Dana as he looked at her. He should give more attention to the girl. He promised; in his heart.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dana blushed when the boy had his eyes on her. The stare has been given by Moonbin is too much to resist. His sweet crescent-moon-shaped is so beautiful. Bet girl fall for him because of his eyes.

Moonbin quietly shook his head. He focused back on his walk just to see a figure he really knows, "Yana?" He whispered to himself. He could see Yana was talking to a guy. Who's that? He frowned his eyebrows to get a better look, "Isn't that," He almost lost his words when he saw the one who has been talking to Yana.

"Why?" Dana turned her attention towards where Moonbin has been looking at, "Oh that's Yana!" She said and quickly approached her older sister.

Yana could hear someone was calling for her name; or to be exact someone said her name. She looked at the direction and could see Dana was approaching her leaving Moonbin behind. Moonbin looks weird though?

"Yana, we've been searching for you everywhere!" Dana claimed; when she almost has zero interest in Yana just now.

Yana lost words. Obviously, she could see the most insincere expression on her younger sister's face, "Oh," The only words she could reply. She bet Dana was excited to see her talked to a guy. That's all.

"So who's this?" Dana asked about the guy who has been staying quiet since Dana arrived there.

Yana passed a look to the boy and raised her eyebrows as if she's asking him; is it okay to introduce him to her little sister. The boy just shrugged. Yana was about to say his name when Moonbin suddenly appeared and dragged the boy away from the siblings.