Ninth Hour

Wasted Hours

 

 

 

Wow, Dana just slapped her. She couldn't believe that Dana dare to slap her. She thought it's her who was supposed to slap that ungrateful brat, but she ended up getting slap by the girl.

Oh and yes, she was supposed to go to school but what the hell she did in the middle of the road at the moment. Plus, her bag is still at home. And she left her phone behind too. Damn. She's really done. She took a peek at the watch on her left wrist; 7:50am. She still got time to go to school.

Then, Yana decided to just skip her school today. She has been too nice at school, it wasn't wrong to be a bad student once in a time. She took a sit on the bench she saw near the park; quite far from her house. She has been walking since when she also didn't know.

She stared at the see-saw for a long time when suddenly someone blocked her view. She lifted her head up and she could see the same guy she saw just now. Moonbin. He was right here infront of her. 

Yana stood up and was about to leave when Moonbin grabbed her hand, "Yana," He called for her name, "Please," He begged her.

The girl sighed. She bit her lips as she really wanted to avoid the boy now. She didn't want to see him now. Not now; or maybe later. Or maybe forever.

"What do you want?" Yana gave up and turned her body around; facing Moonbin but she still couldn't make herself looking at Moonbin's face.

"Are you okay?" Moonbin was trying to touch the girl's red cheeks after being slapped by her younger sister but Yana quickly dodge it.

"I'm okay," She quietly answered, "Tell me, what do you want?" She asked the same again.

"Just want to make sure that you're okay?" Moonbin said; looking concerned on the girl. He was really worried over the girl. He didn't know why but he is.

"Can you stop acting like you care?" Yana said while grinting her teeth. She clenched her left fist as she said that.

Moonbin frowned his eyebrows, "But I always care about you, Yana," He made a statement.

"That's why you need to stop it." Yana told him the reason behind her words.

"Yana," He grabbed her wrist but she quickly snapped it, "Sorry," He startled, "Are you really okay?"

The girl sighed. He was really clueless, doesn't he? 

"Just leave me alone, Moonbin," She asked for a mercy to the boy.

"But why?" He still demands for an answer from the girl. She kept playing around with him; giving an undefinite answer as if she asked him to solve the puzzle by himself when the pieces she gave him was none.

"You know what you did." Yana simply answered his question. She wished she didn't have to continue her words anymore. She wished she could just stay silent till the end; cause it's too embarrassing for her to mention it by herself.

Moonbin frowned, "Okay about that. It's my silly mistake. It's really a mistake, I'm sorry." He asked for a forgiveness from the girl.
 

⚝⚝⚝
 

-Flashback-

Yana was done crying in Moonbin's embrace. She wiped the remain tears on her cheeks and lifted her head up to see the boy's face, "Sorry," She said when she realized Moonbin's shirt was drenched by her tears.

Moonbin stayed silent. He was looking deeply into the girl's eyes as if he lost the next words to say. Moonbin then tucked Yana's hair behind her ear. Yana gulped. The stared given by Moonbin was totally different from the stare he has been giving her before this.

Yana couldn't do anything other than be at where she is now. She couldn't even move her body as she's afraid that she might take a wrong steps and ended up fell onto the ground.

Moonbin leaned down getting closer to Yana. At the end, he gave up and put his lips on her lips. Yana could feel his warm lips and she was really about to give in when she realized what she has been doing now is wrong. She quickly pulled herself from the kiss and looked at Moonbin with her big eyes.

"Yana," He stuttered, "I'm," He couldn't continue his words.

He kiss her. Moonbin kiss Yana. He stole her first kiss. Why... And what the hell is wrong with her heartbeat?