Fifth Hour

Wasted Hours

 

 

 

"Yana, please," The girl literally begging her sister to tag along with her for her first date with Moonbin.

Yana rolled her eyes, "Why should I even follow you around?" She was questioning Dana ridiculous request.

Dana sighed. It's really hard to persuade her sister. Just, can't her follow them without asked anything? It wasn't a big deal though. Moonbin is her friend and Dana is her younger sister; her only siblings. It wasn't really much to ask though; just tagging along for their first date.

Dana even had ask Moonbin before she asked for Yana and Moonbin was totally fine with it. 

"Yana, please," Dana couldn't give up in persuading the girl, "Just this one time. I won't ask anything from you anymore." She said, "It wasn't like I ever ask you for something," She whispered to herself; luckily Yana couldn't catch the words.

"But why?" Yana whined. She really have to decline it. She has to. By hook or by crook.

"Just," She tried to find a right word to say so that Yana won't refuse it anymore, "I feel that I will be awkward around him later," She make a lame excuse.

Yana gave up. She knows that her little sister won't give up till she get what she wants. And the thing she wants now is for Yana to follow her for their first date today. What a weird thing that she wants though?

"Okay," A bright smile appeared on Dana's face, "But only for this time," Yana warned her. Dana quickly nodded her head when her sister gave her answer.

"Thank you Yana, I owe you one," She said then leave the room to go to her own room.

Damn, it's going to be hard tomorrow.
 

⚝⚝⚝
 

Finally, Yana is going to stuck between a couple. Both of Yana and Dana already got theirself ready early in the morning and they just need to wait for Moonbin to come and fetch them. And obviously, Moonbin would bring his favourite car today. 

But wait, the car has only two seats though? As far as she knows that's the only car he had. While she was in her deep thoughts, a honk could be hear from outside the house. That must be Moonbin. Dana rushed herself out to see her boyfriend. Unlike Yana, she had almost zero energy to walk towards them. Once she was outside, as expected Moonbin brought his favourite car; the one with two seats.

Guess who's going to be abandoned for the whole day?

"Hey," Moonbin greeted the siblings, Dana approached the boy and linked her arms around his. "Ah, Yana," Moonbin stunned to see Yana with a light purple hoodie and a short today; she looks pretty though? Moonbin quickly shoved the thought away and swifted the look to his girlfriend standing beside him. Dana looks so beautiful today with a pink dress and heels. But then his eyes turned to Yana's legs; she's wearing sneakers only, as usual.

"So?" Yana asked when obviously the car Moonbin brought has two seats only; as she ride it before. 

Moonbin realized he has been staring her for a long time, "Ah, I brought my driver along so you could ride the car behind," He made a gesture showing the driver that was waiting for Yana in the car.

Yana sighed, "Nevermind, I will just drive my car," It's better to have her own car; at least she could run away from this couple if anything happened soon. Well, it wasn't like anything going to happen right?

"Up to you then," He shrugged. Moonbin then opened the car door for Dana. Yana rolled her eyes looking at Dana all over Moonbin; trying so hard to get his attention. Dana could be really annoying sometimes most of the times.

Yana on the other side went back into her house and grabbed the car key that was located on the wall beside the shoes rack then started to walk to the garage. She started the engine and went out from the garage just to see Moonbin is still there outside her house; as if he's waiting for her.

Yana gave a gesture telling them to go first. Moonbin immediately released the hand brake and started to move. The girl followed them from behind but not that close since she knows where they're going. Obviously, they're heading to the Lotte World. Where else Dana could shopping though other than that place?

In Moonbin's car, well of course they're having their own fun time together. It's a total lie when Dana said she's going to be awkward around Moonbin when obviously she's not. That's how much out-going the girl is.

When they arrived the mall, Yana parked the car quite far from the couple as there's no parking left around where they parked. They decided to meet at the infront of the mall, from afar Yana could see a couple was standing infront of the mall while having their arms linked.

Moonbin waved his hand as Yana approached them. Yana replied it with a slight smile. Dana on the other side, kept pulling the boy asking him to walk first rather than waiting for her older sister. It's annoying.

"Let's go," Dana quickly dragged Moonbin when Yana is 5 meters away from them. Yana just simple shook her head but still trailed them from behind.

Dana spent her time buying too many thing and the fact that Moonbin is buying it for her; well she couldn't stop choosing the things she wants. All Moonbin needs to do is swipe his card.

"Yana, don't you want to buy anything?" Moonbin went to Yana who was standing alone infront of the store with zero interest in entering it.

Yana shook her head, "You gave me a lot already," She simple answered.

Moonbin frowned, "Give what?" He asked, "As far as I know, I haven't give you anything."

"Oh, really?" She lost words. It's true though Moonbin never give her anything. But why the hell she said that? Obviously she knows that everytime they're hanging out, they would pay for their own things.

"Yana," Moonbin couldn't continue his words when suddenly Dana come and brought him away from the boy.

The girl rolled her eyes but never fail to tail them. At some point, Yana felt too bored following them around. She told so. She's going to be nothing but a shadow behind them.

Yana decided to ditch them and it will be way more fun if she could go and grab some ice-cream. But Lotte World isn't a familiar place for her as Yana prefers and loves to shop in Myeondong street more rather than in shopping mall. The clothes there suit her taste more.

She had no idea where the hell ice-cream vendor could be but that doesn't mean she could give up. She took out her phone and started googling it. She walked with her eyes locked on the screen phone when suddenly she bumped into someone; causing the phone to fall onto the ground.

Yana was about to curse whoever infront of her right now but when she heard someone said sorry, she stopped. She lifted her head up and damn, it's that guy. The rooftop guy. The perfect guy.

"You," The boy said in surprise.

"And you," Yana laughed looking at his reaction.

"I'm really sorry but I'm late," He took the phone on the ground and leave the girl behind.

Yana nodded her head and watch the boy taking thousand steps away from her. Seems like he's really late for his date. She picked up the another phone on the ground and immidiately check the phone screen. Fuh, luckily there's no crack. She's safe. 

"So where's the ice-cream vendor again?" She muttered alone, "Oh, there," She walked towards the shop to buy her desire ice-cream.