Last Hour

Wasted Hours

 

 

 

"Do you know it's killing me to see you ignore me everyday? To know that you're there beside me but there's no words coming out from you?" He expressed all his feelings.

It kills me too. To ignore you.

"I know, I know it's my fault for kissing you. I lost my mind for a while when I did that."

Yes, it's your fault for stealing my first kiss.

"Yana, please. Don't stay quiet and say something. You're killing me, Kang Yana!"

And you're killing me as well.

"Why the hell you do this to me?"

I don't know myself either.

"Yana," He grabbed her hand, put his hand on her chin and lifted her head up. He could see bead of tears in her eyes but he couldn't say anything about it.

Yana blinked her eyes and one small crystal bead escapes from her right eyes. But she couldn't stop staring at Moonbin. His dark brown eyes totally captivated her at the moment. 

"Why are you crying?" Moonbin asked.

Because of you, you fool.

Moonbin wiped the tears running down her cheeks and smiled, "Yana, you know that you're an important person to me right?"

How am I supposed to know that?

"You're always by my side, by hook or or by crook, you're always here."

That's what I'm regretting the most now.

"There's not even once, I thought about losing you."

And that's why I want you to leave me alone.

"So please, don't do this to me."

Because I thought I had thousand of reasons why I kept my distance from you.

"Yana, talk to me, eung?"

But there's only one.

"When will you stop ignoring me?" He showed his cute-innocent face.

I like you. I like you, Moonbin.

"We're still friends right?"

Friend? Yes, we're friends. She nodded her head upon the question. Why she did that?

Moonbin's lips automatically formed a bright smile, "Thank you, Yana! I know I could always count of you, my best girl-friend forever!"