Wolf

Masquerade
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Seongmi was dressed Sehun and her left for an early dinner at a Japanese restaurant that Sehun claimed had the best wasabi around. Their moods lightened as they ate and by the time they left they were laughing and making inside jokes that only members of the Thunder pack would understand. Seongmi clung to him as he drove his motorcycle through the city back towards the base. He really was godawful driver and she nearly lost her dinner twice when he swerved around a corner and a couple on a moped. When they were back at the base Seongmi shoved him complaining about his driving, Sehun just laughed.

They were by the row of trees when Seongmi spoke again, removing her jean jacket as they went. “So I don't smell anymore?” she questioned aloud while she mentally added, Not that I stunk in the first place.

Sehun chuckled. “No you don't smell anymore. In fact I think you smell like fresh blueberries.”

“Blueberries?” She raised a brow in complete confusion. Her scent was lilacs and vanilla not blueberries, or any berries at all. She gazed sideways at him as she shoved her jacket into the backpack Sehun was holding.

“Yes, ripe and ready blueberries,” he grinned at her.

“I think you're losing your mind,” she commented flatly. She sniffed at the air and got not whiff of any sort of blueberries. Sehun was either an idiot who didn't know the difference before floral and fruity scents or her was completely insane.

He shrugged. “Whatever you say my queen.”

Seongmi scoffed at his extravagant tone as they paused in the line of trees. They were going to shift there. The backpack was to hold their clothes for when they transformed back to their human forms. They faced one another, Sehun holding the bag and Seongmi with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Ladies first,” he said gesturing to a tree with his free arm.

Rolling her eyes Seongmi snatched up the bag muttering, “Such a gentleman,” sarcastically as she marched behind the thick trunk of the evergreen. “You peek and you're dead!” she warned before stripping.

“Would hate to leave the queen without her toy soldier,” was his witty comeback.

Seongmi made a pfft noise as she pulled off her gray shirt. Sehun had a line for everything.

With her clothes shoved carelessly into the backpack Seongmi quickly shifted into her werewolf form. Her bones elongated, joints popped out of socket, shifted, then popped back into the socket, silver-gray fur covered her as her posture changed. Soon she was no longer on two legs but four with even clearer vision, extra sensitive hearing and a nose that smelled everything for miles (someone had just made dumplings and in the complete opposite direction there was a car accident with blood and leaking fuel). Shaking out her fur and stretching her new form Seongmi basked in the familiar comfort that came with being a wolf. It was as much her as her human self, but it had been almost a week since she last transformed. She missed it.

Picking up the bag with the wolf girl trotted out from behind the tree to face Sehun who was gaping at her. Seongmi had figured nothing could surprise the guy, but apparently she was wrong as his jaw hung slack and eyes wide while he took in her wolf form. Dropping the bag at his feet Seongmi realized that she barely reached his chest as a wolf – at least on all fours – and she wasn't exactly a tiny werewolf either. Sehun was just ridiculously huge as a human and probably was, too, as a wolf. She grunted at the thought.

The noise seemed to snap the guy out of his ogling, Mouth closing and eyes rapidly blinking like they had dried out during his staring, he grabbed the backpack. “Wow, pretty,” was all he managed to say.

If Seongmi was still in human form she was sure that she would be blushing, but as a wolf Sehun didn't get to see the reaction his words had on her. Her heart beat a little faster as she turned her head away from him unable to meet his gaze as the flattery washed over her. Sure she had been called pretty, by multiple people, but there was something in the way the words tumbled out of Sehun that made them sound sincere. It was also to her wolf from and not her human self that had cleavage and short shorts to earn the compliment.

Turning away from him Seongmi wacked him with her tail silently urging him to hurry up and change. Chuckling, Sehun did just that, ducking behind the same tree she had used as cover. Seongmi listened to the zip, and rustled of Sehun stripping her mind wandering to a place that wondered what laid beyond his shirt and –

A bark stopped that thought before Seongmi could be embarrassed by her own mind. Shaking out her fur she turned to see Sehun trotting over to her with the bag in his mouth. His wold form was indeed large like his human self, and his color pattern was still how Seongmi remember it – gray along his back and up his neck and along the bridge of his nose while everything below that was a rich, pure white. He was also a handsome wold with a strong build and a fl

Please log in to read the full chapter