That JERK!

That H E A R T B R E A K E R!

After the tour was over, Chae Rin still couldn't get her mind off about seeing Ji Yong like that. 'Love the hat.' Those words Ji Yong said as he saw Chae Rin, just kept repeating in her head.

Chae Rin shook her head as she took a deep breath. "You okay Rinnie?" Tae Yang asked Chae Rin. "Yea, I'm okay, and don't call me Rinnie, it sounds weird, now that we're not in America anymore," Chae Rin said as she and Tae Yang both laughed.

"But calling you Rinnie is better than CL or Chae Rin," Tae Yang said as Chae Rin smiled. Tae Yang was right, CL was her name given to her when she danced in a crew back in America.

As for Chae Rin, it was her name when Ji Yong called her that. But as for Rinnie, it was different to be called Rinnie, because Tae Yang called her that everytime she was upset, mad, or cheesy.

"Tae Yang-sshii, I'm nervous," Chae Rin said as she didn't dare look at Tae Yang when she said that. "Nervous of?" Tae Yang asked with a mouthful filled of half a burger in it.

"Taking revenge, because what if what I planned won't even work?" Chae Rin asked as Tae Yang took a sip of his soda pop and swallowed his food.

"Don't be nervous at all, if he likes you, then he'll show it. I bet that he didn't even recognize you when he bumped into you," Tae Yang said as Chae Rin nodded.

"So then-"

Before Chae Rin can even finish, a girl came in with two other girls following behind her. "It's okay YoonA, he's probably just not that into you," a girl with brown hair said.

"But I liked him a lot," the girl who is crying, replied to the brown haired girl. "He's still probably hung over Sun Ye okay," a black haired girl said as Chae Rin knew who the girls were talking about.

Chae Rin couldn't help it and walked up to them. "Hey, I'm Lee Chae Rin and I couldn't help but listen to your story, what happened?" Chae Rin asked as she flashed a cute smile.

"Uh, do we know you?" The three girls asked Chae Rin as they were all so confused. "Well, I'm new here with my buddy Tae Yang, and I thought that if I'm going to go to Seoul University, might as well make some girl friends too," Chae Rin said with a smile.

Tae Yang also played along as he also didn't know what the hell in the world was going on. "Oh, well I'm Hyoyeon, this is YoonA, and this is Taeyeon," the brown haired girl introduced.

"Hey, I'm Lee Chae Rin, once again, and I moved from America just recently," Chae Rin said as she shook hands with the girls.

"Hi," the girls all said as they were still confused by Chae Rin's intentions. "Any who, what's wrong dear, why are you crying?" Chae Rin asked YoonA; the girl who was crying.

"Well, I really liked this guy named Kwon Ji Yong, and he said he liked me too. I was really surprised, and so he set a date for us. Everything went well, but then just earlier today, he said we can't happen because he just don't have any feelings for me," YoonA explained.

Chae Rin was angry, even though after all this time, he still go on breaking sweet girls hearts? "Don't worry, some guys are just s," Chae Rin said as she patted YoonA's back.

"Thanks, I really needed that," YoonA said as she smiled. "But girl, lighten up, that boy just don't know what he lost, so I'll help you get revenge," Chae Rin said as YoonA and her two friends had their confused looks on their faces again.

"Revenge?" YoonA asked as Chae Rin nodded. "Yea, Tae Yang knows me best, and I dumped any guy who breaks any girl's heart. If I can do it in America, I can do it in Seoul," Chae Rin said as Tae Yang laughed and pulled Chae Rin to the side.

"What are you doing?" Tae Yang asked Chae Rin. "The girl YoonA went through the same thing like me, and I need to show that Ji Yong some senses, so if I can use their help, I won't be so nervous," Chae Rin answered Tae Yang.

"You sure you won't regret it?" Tae Yang asked as Chae Rin nodded. "Yep, I won't regret a thing," Chae Rin answered with a smile on her face.

Tae Yang nodded as Chae Rin and the girls sat down and talked about their plan. Tae Yang was really worried about Chae Rin, because what if she takes it too far and just ends up hurting herself?

Well, if it's her decision, then that jerk Ji Yong needs a taste of the new Chae Rin anyways, because what he did to her ten years ago was really messed up.

-

The next day, Chae Rin went to Seoul University to move inside the dorms. As Tae Yang was helping her with the boxes, she remembered she needed thumb tack for some of her posters.

"I'll be back," Chae Rin told Tae Yang as he nodded. Chae Rin ran to her car, but before even making it to the parking lot, she bumped into a person.

"Aish," Chae Rin said hastily as she stood up and looked at the person. "Huh, you!" Chae Rin shouted as she covered .

"Hey, you're the girl from yesterday," the person said as Chae Rin bumped into no one other than Ji Yong. "Uhmm, we need to stop meeting like this," Ji Yong said with a chuckle as he brushed his hair back.

Chae Rin was so nervous and shock as she didn't know what to do or what to say. "Hello, are you okay?" Ji Yong asked Chae Rin as she just simply nodded.

"I'm fine, just spaced out a bit," Chae Rin answered as she just stood there. "You come here?" Ji Yong asked Chae Rin as she nodded. "Cool, well my boys and I are throwing a party later on tonight, see ya there," Ji Yong said as he gave an invitation to Chae Rin and walked away.

Chae Rin huffed as she looked at the invitation paper. It was a blue colored paper with some pictures of Ji Yong and some other guys pictures plastered on it.

It said, 'The Best Party Yet! Come over and enjoy the music, GIRLS, boys, and DRINKS! Be here by 6 p.m. because the door closes at 6:30 p.m. See ya there!'

"Please, what a jerk, girls were printed on bold point and capitalized. If he wants me there, he'll have to drag me," Chae Rin said to herself as she threw the invitation away.

=====================================================================================================================================================

Second chapter up!
and WOW!
I have more comments than I can expect!
I thought that maybe no one would read this story!
Thanks for reading!