The Unforgettable Memories.

That H E A R T B R E A K E R!

[Ten Years Ago]

 

It was during fifth grade year when Valentine's Day came. Oh of course boys loved Valentine's Day, who wouldn't right?

Cute and adorable Lee Chae Rin, standing at the age of 12 with a box of chocolate in her hands were happily skipping to school with a smile.

She looks so cute, that her outfit is also cute. Chae Rin wore a cute pink turtle neck, with a cute black trench coat over her turtle neck and a white and black plaided skirt.

Chae Rin also had a black stocking she wore under her skirt, and had a pair of cute black shiny flats on. Chae Rin's chocolate box was ready to be given to her crush who she had crushed for so long.

And that young man she crushed is, Kwon Ji Yong. That little popular boy who every girl crushes on of course. But Chae Rin knows that Ji Yong will totally only choose her.

Well let's see, when seventh grade started, Chae Rin sits next to Ji Yong, shares her eraser with him, and talks with him whenever he asks her some questions about the school works.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Chae Rin is a cute and chubby girl who loves puffing her cheeks big when she's tired or frustrated.

No one really likes being friends with her because of her looks, but she don't mind at all, because with Ji Yong winking at her all the time, she knows he likes her deep inside.

As Chae Rin reached school, all the girls were passing out their chocolates already. Chae Rin didn't even get a chance to give it to Ji Yong yet, because all the girls were all crowding him.

"Chae Rin-ah!" A boy voice called to her. Chae Rin looked up and it was Ji Yong who called her name. Chae Rin's smile grew on her face as he stood in front of her.

"Look, I got so many chocolates, I can't wait to have more," Ji Yong said as Chae Rin's smile faded away. Ji Yong was still talking to Chae Rin even though Chae Rin wasn't even listening.

Just then, the girl who is most popular in their middle school walked down the hallway with a huge lovely chocolate cake covered with pink and white cream.

Lots of heart candies were toppled on top of the cake, and some metal sticks had some hearts at the tip of the sticks and were swinging back and forth.

"Hey Ji Yong oppa, I couldn't think of any good chocolate candies, so I thought about just baking you a good cake," the girl said with a smile on her face.

Smiling so sweetly, Ji Yong smirked and nodded. "I love cakes," Ji Yong said as Chae Rin jaws dropped. "Thanks for the cake Sun Ye," Ji Yong thanked the girl as he kissed her on her cheek.

Chae Rin didn't know what to do as she bowed and faced her chocolate box in front of Ji Yong. "Please accept my chocolate and my love oppa," Chae Rin said quickly as everyone stood there quietly.

"Chae Rin-ah, are you serious?" Ji Yong asked as Chae Rin's head was still looking down. Ji Yong touched the chocolate box, but he didn't take it.

He pushed the chocolate box down as Chae Rin looked up and found Ji Yong laughing. Then everyone started laughing too as Chae Rin didn't understand.

"Happy Valentine's Day fatty!" Sun Ye said as she grabbed a piece of her cake and stuffed it in Chae Rin's face. Ji Yong didn't even stop Sun Ye and laughed along.

Ji Yong looked at Chae Rin as her face was half covered with some cake cream. "Chae Rin-ah, haha, haha, I will never accept your love. I don't want to be seen dating a fatty like you," Ji Yong said as he laughed.

Everyone started laughing at Chae Rin as her chocolate box dropped to the ground. "Oppa, I thought you were always a great guy, but you're just a heartbreaker!" Chae Rin shouted as she pushed Sun Ye out of the way and ran out of the classroom.

Chae Rin ran to a park close by and went to a bathroom near there. She looked inside the mirror and was cleaning the cream off her face. Chae Rin was crying and couldn't stop herself.

It just hurts so much that she wants to just not be alive anymore. Chae Rin kicked the stall bathroom doors and kicked on the trash bin in there.

Chae Rin walked out of the bathroom and got on an empty seat swing. Chae Rin pushed herself slowly as she looked down on her shoes.

She can see her feet as she slowly pushed herself on the swing. Chae Rin then felt anger boiling inside of her instead of pain now.

Chae Rin didn't want anyone to anymore. She wanted them to like her and not make any bad comments about her. Chae Rin is going to change herself and going to make Ji Yong pay.

Chae Rin is going to make her the prettiest girl yet that Ji Yong will have ever seen. No more heart breaks and no more tears. She is going to make Ji Yong pay for what he did.

"Chae Rin-ah," a voice called to her as she looked up from where she was sitting.

 

[Ten years later]

 

"Oh, Tae Yang oppa," Chae Rin said as she smiled sweetly.

"Ready to go for your orientation since you forgot to do it last week?" Tae Yang; a new friend of Chae Rin's ever since Chae Rin moved out of country.

Chae Rin moved to the United States to stay with her father who's working on business down there, and everything was difficult for her.

But then, as she stayed down there, her father's agent Go Min Ji stayed with Chae Rin most of the time and decided to help Chae Rin through with everything.

As time goes by, Chae Rin watched what she eats, because she told Min Ji she wanted to grow up and be skinny and slim like Min Ji.

Then Chae Rin started high school and met her friend Dong Yong Bae, who everyone calls him Tae Yang. Chae Rin and Tae Yang worked out everyday and got very close.

Then Chae Rin became that slim and skinny beautiful girl that she has always wanted to be. Chae Rin now became that girl who every men adores.

Chae Rin became the woman who every man wants, and now Chae Rin has returned to Seoul again. Oh, and Chae Rin isn't alone, she has Tae Yang of course.

Tae Yang was there for her and helped her through everything and wishes Chae Rin the best and makes her smile all the time when she's down.

Anyways, Chae Rin was getting a tour in Seoul University. She was going to be living in a dorm there, since her mother is also in an oversea in England, Chae Rin is just with Tae Yang.

So Chae Rin decided to go to the school Kwon Ji Yong went to. Become his friend, become the girl he crushes on, become the girl he wants, and at the end, crush him with her plan she have always want.

"Chae Rin-ah, want to check out the dorms, it's huge!" Tae Yang said with a funny expression on his face. Chae Rin laughed loudly and then bumped a person bumped into her.

"Ey, yo," Chae Rin said as she turned around to look at the person. When the person turned around and looked at Chae Rin, her eyes widened.

"No way," she muttered as she looked at the person. The person looked at her too and kind of checked her out. "Love the hat," the person complimented as the person walked away.

"You alright?" Tae Yang asked Chae Rin as he came up to her. "Yea, I'm alright, but Tae Yang," Chae Rin said as she looked at him.

"That's him huh?" Tae Yang asked Chae Rin. Chae Rin nodded as she turned to look at Kwon Ji Yong, that heartless heartbreaker who broke her heart five years ago.

====================================================================================================================================================

So what do ya think?
Sorry if no one likes the pairing.
But I think GD and CL are just so cute ever since Lollipop.
So hope ya will enjoy this story!
XD