New Friends!

That H E A R T B R E A K E R!

[Chae Rin's POV]

"Rinnie, would you like some lunch?" It was Ji Yong standing there in front of me at my dorm.

"Lunch with you?" I asked as he rose up a white plastic bag with some boxes inside of it. My stomach growled loud enough and Ji Yong chuckled.

"Come, I have a place for us to sit at and eat together," Ji Yong said as I shook my head when he took his hand out for me to hold.

"I have a date with someone else," I lied to him as his face expression saddened. My heart sank a little, but I didn't care.

He needs to know who he's dealing with anyways. "Aww, my poor heart was waiting for you," Ji Yong said as I didn't even dare to laugh.

"Why won't you go ask those other girls you hurt before," I told him.

"But-"

And with that, I closed the door on him. I need to become stronger if I'm going to do this. Ji Yong needs to see the different side of Chae Rin.

[End of POV]

Ji Yong looked at Chae Rin as she closed the door on him. He couldn't believe it, she was the first girl to reject him.

But he wasn't going to give up so easily. Ji Yong wants Chae Rin and will do anything to get her.

He left Chae Rin's dorm and the door slowly opened. Chae Rin peeked out and noticed Ji Yong had disappeared.

"Thank god," Chae Rin said as she bit her bottom lip and then walked out of her dorm to get some food.

While walking to a mini grocery store, she saw YoonA, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon. "Hi girls," Chae Rin said as the girls waved hi.

"Where are you going?" YoonA asked. "No where, I'm just hungry and wanted to buy some food," Chae Rin answered.

"Oh, then come and eat with us, we're cooking," Hyoyeon said as Chae Rin smiled. "Really?" Chae Rin asked.

"Yes, and you're welcome to eat with us," Taeyeon said as Chae Rin smiled happily and walked with the girls.


As they sat in YoonA and Hyoyeon's dorm, a girl unfamiliar to Chae Rin walked in. "I HATE SCHOOL!" The girl shouted.

"Woah, what's gotten into you?" Hyoyeon asked. "Mr. Lee is being such an . I wish I can shred his fingers!" The girl shouted.

"What happened?" Taeyeon asked. "He gave me a C on my History paper. I wrote more than half of the people in class, and I get a C?" The girl complained.

Chae Rin just remained looking at the girl as she didn't know who the girl was. "Who's this chick?" The girl asked her friends as she pointed at Chae Rin.

"Oh, this is our new friend Chae Rin. Chae Rin, this is Sunny. She can be scary at times," Taeyeon whispered the last part as she introduced the girl to each other.

"Oh, hey," Chae Rin said as she and Sunny shook hands. "You're so beautiful," Sunny said as Chae Rin giggled.

"No, you are," Chae Rin said back as Sunny smiled. "Are you new here on campus?" Sunny asked.

"Yeh, I just transferred," Chae Rin answered. "Ahh, no wonder you unfamiliar," Sunny said as Chae Rin nodded her head.

"By the way, YoonA, is Ji Yong still being an ? I feel like dugging my nails into him now," Sunny said as Chae Rin laughed with the girls.

"I moved on already," YoonA said as Sunny brightened. "Really? Who?" Sunny asked as she sat down next to YoonA.

"Sunny, let's eat," Taeyeon said as she handed a plate to Sunny. Chae Rin smiled at how great friends they're all are and ate with them.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Omo, who would come right now when we're eating?" Sunny asked as Taeyeon whacked her head.

Hyoyeon opened the door and saw Tae Yang standing at the door. "Ohhhh, who is he?" Sunny asked as she was about to faint.

"Is Chae Rin here?" Tae Yang asked. "Oh yes she is," Hyoyeon answered as Chae Rin looked up and saw Tae Yang.

"Oppa, where were you all day? Did you forget that I was hungry?" Chae Rin said as Tae Yang smiled.

"WAHHH! HOT HOT!" The girls shouted as they melted. "Mianhe, I met a new friend on the way and just got food now," Tae Yang answered.

"Oh, well I'm already eating with the girls," Chae Rin said as she slurped her soup. "Go eat with your buddy," YoonA said as Tae Yang pouted cutely.

"Ahh, okay," Chae Rin said as she walked out and the girls all squealed at how cute Tae Yang looked.

When Chae Rin and Tae Yang reached their dorm, a girl was sitting there. "Who's she?" Chae Rin asked.

"My new friend, Park Bom. Meet Chae Rin, the one who wants to break Kwon Ji Yong's heart," Tae Yang introduced the girls together.

"Were you hurt by Ji Yong too?" Chae Rin asked Bom as Bom giggled. "Heck no, if I was, he'd had his leg broken," Bom answered as Chae Rin smiled.

"Where'd you find this girl oppa?" Chae Rin asked Tae Yang as he just smiled. "By the way, how'd you know I was with YoonA them?" Chae Rin asked him.

"Duh, they're your only friends here on campus," Tae Yang said as he pulled out some burgers our of the bag.

"Anyways, why do you want to break this guy's heart?" Bom asked Chae Rin. "Because he broke mine," Chae Rin answered.

"Revenge, sweet," Bom said as Chae Rin smiled.


 

BOM AND CL ON THE MISSION! LOL.

Sorry for the SLOW UPDATE.

I just been SIDETRACKED. aahahaha