Kwon Ji Yong's PARTY!

That H E A R T B R E A K E R!

It was around five p.m. when Chae Rin and Tae Yang got done setting Chae Rin and Tae Yang's dorm. In the school policy, men and women can share the same dorm, but on one condition, they cannot date, sleep together, or do any of those boyfriend and girlfriend stuff.

So that's why Chae Rin and Tae Yang took the offer to share the same dorm room. They aren't even dating, just close friends, so why not take the offer. Chae Rin sat down on her side of the room as she sighed and thought about the invitation she had thrown away. "Hmm, should I go?" She asked herself as she looked at her watch.

Tae Yang looked up at Chae Rin as he was confused by what she meant. "What did you say Rinnie?" Tae Yang asked. "I was thinking about Ji Yong's party, he invited me," Chae Rin answered as Tae Yang nodded his head.

"You should go," he said. "What? Go? I only have an hour to get ready and-" "If you want him to notice you, you should go," Tae Yang told Chae Rin as Chae Rin thought for a bit and nodded.

"But first thing's first, I'll go if you go," Chae Rin said as Tae Yang smiled. "No problem, let's get ready," Tae Yang said as Chae Rin nodded and they both got ready.

-

[Chae Rin's POV]

Outside of Ji Yong's dorm, the music was thumping loudly like what the invitation said alright. Also, there were LOTS of girls coming in and out of the dorm.

I took a deep breath before entering inside the dorm. As I entered inside, there were lots of people just waving, high fiving, and kissing and lots of stuff I don't even want to say.

"Oh my god, hi new girl, I didn't even think you would come," Ji Yong said as he wrapped his arm around my neck. I looked back at Tae Yang as he just thumbs up at me.

I rolled my eyes as I walked with Ji Yong to where ever he was taking me. I was no longer scared because he's only a jerk anyways.

Oh, by the way, I texted YoonA and her friends, and they won't be here, because Ji Yong will freak, but then they are still getting YoonA to get over Ji Yong, and then make some plans from then on.

"Hey everybody, this is the new girl," Ji Yong introduced me to some guys in another room as I looked around. "Hey new girl!" People shouted as I just waved.

"What's your name?" A tall guy with a deep voice and weird hair looking asked me. "I am Lee-" I choked on my words as I can't say I am Lee Chae Ri, or else he would know who I am.

"Lee?" Everyone said as I smiled. "Rinnie," I finished as I smiled looking at everyone. "Lee Rinnie?" Everyone asked as I knew no one was buying it.

"Weird name, but cute too," another kid said as I smiled. "Cute name new girl," Ji Yong said as I smiled. Wow, thank goodness Tae Yang gave me that name, or else I would've DIED!

"Do you drink?" Ji Yong asked me as he handed me a beer. "Sorry, I don't drink," I answered as I shook my hands no. "You sure?" Ji Yong asked with that cute devil smile.

"So who are your friends here?" I asked Ji Yong as I looked around. "Oh, that's Choi Seung Hyun, Dae Sung, and Seung Ri," Ji Yong said pointing to each and every guy sitting down on seperate couches with a girl in their arms.

"Wow, well, aren't you with someone too?" I asked him as he smirked and chuckled at the same time. "I don't have a girlfriend anymore, I dumped her for reals," Ji Yong answered as I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"You broke up with her for reals? Haha, it doesn't make any sense," I said as I laughed. "How about you be my girl?" Ji Yong asked me as my heart skipped a beat.

I cannot be his girlfriend, I cannot be with him, I cannot at all, or else I will just fall in love with him all over again. "I think it's too soon," I told him as I giggled.

"Well, let me show you around my dorm," Ji Yong said as he took me by the hand and showed me around. There were lots of girls alright and they were just running back and forth from the guys.

"Ahhh! Stop it!" I heard some girl screamed as I was still following Ji Yong. Even though Ji Yong was showing me around, nothing came into my ears but my heart beats.

They were thumping and I was blushing madly. I cannot like him ever again, he's a big meanie who will crush my heart again. If he can still crush other girls hearts, he can crush mine.

"So Ji Yong, are you a heart breaker?" I happened to ask him as we were outside in the backyard. "Well, I would say so, because I broke many innocent girls hearts," Ji Yong answered truthfully.

Hmph, yea, you better admit you heart breaker! "Well, why do you break girls hearts? Do you not know that they have feelings?" I asked certainly.

"Well, I never thought about feelings, I only pretty much love myself and all," Ji Yong answered as I nodded. "Well, what if you break my heart, what will you do?" I asked him as I was curious to know his answer.

"What? Baby girl, I would never break your heart, you're so beautiful," Ji Yong said as he touched my chin. I smiled even though I was so mad at him.

Then a soft music came on and some couples were slow dancing. "Want to dance Rinnie?" Ji Yong asked me as he stood up holding a hand out to me.

I smiled as I took it. If I want to win over him, I got to make him fall for me. If I want him to die slowly in front of my eyes, I'll dance with him until he goes nuts for me.

"Sure, why not," I answered as I leaned my head on his shoulder while we slowed dance in the backyard. I felt awkward being in his presence, but then it was okay.

Everything was going smooth until...

"KWON JI YONG!"

====================================================================================================================================================

3rd chapter up!
Hope ya like this chapter!
I gotta go ice skating now.
Sorry for the short chapter.
I'll update more next!
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!
XD