MIN SUN YE!

That H E A R T B R E A K E R!

"Sun ye?" Ji Yong called as he and Chae Rin broked apart from dancing. "WHO'S THE ?" Sun Ye shouted angrily as Chae Rin clenched her fists tightly.

"You," Ji Yong mumbled as Chae Rin looked at Ji Yong. "Excuse me?" Sun Ye asked as Sun Ye walked up to Ji Yong.

Sun ye then looked at Chae Rin up and down as she scoffed. " ain't even all that Sun Ye," one of Sun Ye's girl friends shouted.

Chae Rin looked at Sun Ye and sent her a death glare. "Ji Yong, thanks for inviting me to this wonderful party, but I guess you and your girlfriend aren't really done. See you when she's not the real here," Chae Rin said coolly.

"What the heck did you say?" Sun Ye asked as Chae Rin walked away coolly back inside the dorm and spotted Tae Yang making new friends.

"Tae Yang, let's leave," Chae Rin said as Tae Yang nodded. "Did something happen?" Tae Yang asked Chae Rin when they were outside of the party dorm. "Yea, the real showed up," Chae Rin answered.

Tae Yang just nodded his head silently as he followed Chae Rin back to their dorm since he saw Chae Rin's fists. He knew that she can't control her temper and wants to beat up Sun Ye, but then she'll just have to wait.

-

The next day, as Chae Rin was going to class, Sun Ye and her girls walked up to her in a hallway like those dramas where the 2nd main girl who's the always bully the main girl.

Chae Rin scoffed as she pretended like she didn't see Sun Ye and purposely bumped into Sun Ye and a girl who was next to Sun Ye.

"YAH!" Sun Ye shouted. Still being the loud girl she always have been, Chae Rin knew that Sun Ye's action wouldn't ever change even when she's hooked up with Ji Yong.

"Me?" Chae Rin asked being dumbfounded. "Are you blind or what? Don't know how to say sorry?" Sun Ye asked angrily as she stepped up to Chae Rin.

"I'm blind? HA! You're the one who doesn't see that the hallway is so huge, and is walking into me. Sorry, but I don't move for girls who doesn't respect me," Chae Rin said as she turned around and walked away.

"Yea, you better keep walking," Sun Ye shouted when she felt embarrassed being yelled at Chae Rin while other students laughed at her. Chae Rin smirked as she knew that she have everything under control.

When Chae Rin reached her class, she found Ji Yong in the same class with her. "This can't be," Chae Ri mumbled as she shook her head.

When Chae Rin walked in, Ji Yong rose up from his seat and smiled seeing Chae Rin. "Rinnie!" Ji Yong shouted. 'Stupid Tae Yang! He should've took the same class with me!' Chae Rin yelled in her mind.

"Oh, it's you," Chae Rin said as she was acting angry at Ji Yong as she was laughing to herself. "Hopefully you're not mad at me," Ji Yong said as he pouted.

"Mad? No, I'm furious," Chae Rin lied and faced at another direction as she didn't want to look at Ji Yong. "I'm sorry, I didn't know my ex-girlfriend was going to show up like that," Ji Yong said as Chae Rin turned to look at Ji Yong.

"Huh? Are you sure it's an ex-girlfriend? Because last night, you really broke my heart. It's shattered," Chae Rin lied as Ji Yong chuckled. "So you do like me," Ji Yong said as Chae Rin turned the other direction and did the puke face and turned back to look at Ji Yong.

"Hmph, I didn't say I liked you did I?" Chae Rin said acting cool again as Ji Yong laughed. "You see, new girl, this is why I like you, you're so humurous," Ji Yong said as Chae Rin just smiled.

Then Chae Rin's phone buzzed as it was a text message. "YoonA," Chae Rin murmured as Ji Yong looked up at her.

"What did you say?" Ji Yong asked. "Hm?" Chae Rin looked up at Ji Yong. "Nothing," Chae Rin replied back as she read the text.

[Text message]

Chae Rin-shi, I hear that Sun Ye's next victim is going to be you. So watch out for her!

[End of Text Message]

Chae Rin smiled an evil one as she didn't care about being hurt my Sun Ye anymore. She'll hurt Sun Ye back twice as much!

-

During break, Ji Yong followed Chae Rin around and Tae Yang left them both alone as he just stayed afar to be on the look out for Chae Rin.

Chae Rin was getting so annoyed as she did not expect Ji Yong to be like this at all. Then Sun Ye and her gang walked inside the canteen.

Chae Rin smiled as it was just good timing as Ji Yong was trying to feed her some strawberry banana yogurt. "Thanks Ji Yong," Chae Rin said as she ate it.

Sun Ye turned around and saw what happened. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! KWON JI YONG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" The wicked witch of Seoul screamed.

"I'm eating with Rinnie," Ji Yong said as Chae Rin waved at Sun Ye with a smirk on her face. "I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND JI YONG!" Sun Ye shouted.

"No your not. We broke up for about a week now," Ji Yong said as Sun Ye shook her head and stomped her feet. "NO WE'RE NOT!" Sun Ye screamed as she was so mad.

Chae Rin was startled by her actions. "I'll be leaving now," Chae Rin said as Sun Ye grabbed her wrist. "You ain't leaving any where!" Sun Ye shouted as she pull Chae Rin.

Then Chae Rin pushed Sun Ye when she got to Sun Ye. "I don't like people touching me with their dirty and filthy hands," Chae Rin said.

"YOU BOYFRIEND STEALER!" Sun Ye cried out loud as she was angry at Chae Rin. "YOU HEARD JI YONG! YA BROKE UP ALREADY OKAY!" Chae Rin now shouted in Sun Ye's face as a friend of Sun Ye pushed Chae Rin.

"No one shouts at unnie like that," the girl said as Chae Rin faced her. "Well I did, so what are you going to do about it?" Chae Rin asked as she wasn't scared anymore and faced the girl up front.

Chae Rin wasn't a fifth grader anymore. She wasn't small and alone anymore, she had Tae Yang by her side and Ji Yong falling for her more than ever.

Chae Rin was stronger now, so she won't run away like she always did. "If your unnie won't stop acting like a little girl, then tell her to bounce before I embarrass her," Chae Rin said as she walked away.

Ji Yong looked at Chae Rin go as he was shocked by her actions. "You get the point now Sun Ye?" Ji Yong asked as he followed Chae Run out of the canteen.

=====================================================================================================================================================

WOOO!
CHAPTER 4!
Sorry for the delay.
BUT HERE'S CHAPTER FOUR! =]]