These Feelings...IT CAN'T BE TRUE!

That H E A R T B R E A K E R!

Ji Yong grabbed hold of Chae Rin's hand as Chae Rin turned to look at him. "What do you want Ji Yong? I'm tired of your supposedly ex-girlfriend doing this to me," Chae Rin told him.

"I'm sorry Rinnie, I just don't know why Sun Ye is such an obsession," Ji Yong told Chae Rin as Chae Rin sighed. "Yea, such an obsession that she's going nuts," Chae Rin said angrily.

"I'm sorry, it's just that Sun Ye has been crazy because we've been together mostly throughout our years in life," Ji Yong answered as Chae Rin chuckled.

"Haha, let me guess, she's suppose to marry you after college and go live a life working for your father's company while Sun Ye is your house wife?" Chae Rin said as she laughed.

"No," Ji Yong answered straight face as Chae Rin stopped laughing. "Wow, you sound like you're telling the truth," Chae Rin said as Ji Yong looked up at Chae Rin.

"I am telling the truth, and for all those girls out there that I hurted, I didn't mean to go out with them and break their little hearts, it's just Sun Ye is too obsess or something," Ji Yong replied as Chae Rin didn't want to feel sad for him.

"Oh really? So who are these girls that you hurted 'accidently' huh?" Chae Rin asked hoping to get answer from Ji Yong that he hurted her back then. "I hurted these innocent girls," Ji Yong answered.

"Really? How bad did you hurt them?" Chae Rin asked. "I didn't mean it, I did like like these girls, it's just that, I can't seem to move on when I'm with them, because Sun Ye just ruins everything," Ji Yong answered.

"But you didn't answer me how bad you hurt them," Chae Rin repeated. "I told them I don't want to see them anymore, because I don't want to hurt them in the future," Ji Yong answered as Chae Rin scoffed.

"Have you ever try apologizing to a person who you hurted in the past?" Chae Rin asked Ji Yong as he looked confused. "What do you mean? I apologized to all the girls I tried dating," Ji Yong answered.

Chae Rin knew Ji Yong wasn't talking about her. He probably had forgotten her, since she was just a fat and chubby kid in his eyes back in the fifth grade.

"Nothing," Chae Rin replied angrily as she tried to walk off. But Ji Yong pulled Chae Rin's hand and held her into his embrace. Chae Rin choked on her breath as she never had ever been this clise with Ji Yong before.

Her heart beated so fast, she can feel it trying to dig its self way out of her. "Ji Yong, wh-what are you doing?" Chae Rin asked as she was about to cry.

"Rinnie, I'm sorry, but I just need someone's comfort right now," Ji Yong said sadly as he rested his head on her shoulder. Chae Rin felt angry and bad at the same time, but she didn't want to push Ji Yong away as she have always wanted Ji Yong's touch.

But now wasn't the good time, as she doesn't want to fall in love with him again. Chae Rin shook her head as she pushed Ji Yong away from her.

"You don't know what you're doing, you're just confused. Go find Sun Ye and straighten things with her, because I don't want to deal with it," Chae Rin nervously said and ran off.

Chae Rin can already feel her heart beating for Ji Yong again. The feelings, her emotions, everything, it was slowly starting to come back. Chae Rin reached to her dorm and shut the door tightly as she saw Tae Yang.

"What's wrong?" Tae Yang asks. "I'm not in the mood now Tae, sorry," Chae Rin answers as she runs to the bathroom and turns on the shower. "All I need is a long bath," Chae Rin told herself as she takes off her clothes and gets inside the warm water.

Tae Yang was all so confused as he sat by the door and decided to asked Chae Rin what had happened. "Chae Rin-ah, Rinnie, are you okay?" Tae Yang asks once more.

"Yea, whatever," Chae Rin replied. This wasn't just her, Tae Yang thought as he knew something had came up, he just knows it. "You remember the time when we first time met?" Tae Yang asked as Chae Rin's head lit up.

"Yea, I remember," Chae Rin softly replied as Tae Yang chuckled. "I remember when we were in highschool, and you would hide yourself like what you did now, and we met by me sitting by the door hearing your cries," Tae Yang explained.

Chae Rin chuckled a bit as she slowly relaxed her shoulders. "I remember when those rude jocks trashed me in the boys bathroom alright," Chae Rin said as Tae Yang laughed along with Chae Rin.

"I started to yell at them and didn't have any idea what was going on until I heard a woman's cry, and I found you, the cute stubby girl," Tae Yang said as Chae Rin giggled.

"Also, I remember the time those jealous freaks locked me in the band room, and you were coincidently in there too. It's hilarious because, they were suppose to lock me away from you, but I was in the room with you," Chae Rin reminded Tae Yang.

"Oh yea, I remember, you cried again, and the door was between us too, and I tried talking to you, but you just cried some more. I didn't know what to do, but you opened the door anyways and looked at me," Tae Yang told Chae Rin.

"Haha, stop talking about these weird things, I'm getting the butterflies!" Chae Rin said laughing loudly as Tae Yang laughed too. "Well, I'm going to get some food to eat, want anything?" Tae Yang asked Chae Rin.

"Sure, bring me back whatever you can," Chae Rin told Tae Yang. Tae Yang chuckled as he grabbed his wallet and walked out of the dorm letting Chae Rin rest as he knows she must be really tired.

While walking down the street trying to find a place to buy food, he saw a girl carrying a baseball bat and she was dressed in a leather jacket, black tights, and a long hot pink mix with bright green splatter on the long tank top. The girl's hair was wavy and curly and she had a cute cap on. Tae Yang watched her actions as he saw her walking up to a brand new Mercedes Benz.

"What is that girl doing?" Tae Yang asked seeing the girl raising the bat and cracking the wind shield. "DAANNG!" Tae Yang cried in pain even though the car isn't his.

"er!" The girl shouted out loud as Tae Yang jumped and was kind of scared of her. "What the hell is she doing?" Tae Yang asked as he looked at her destroy that rich beautiful looking Mercedes Benz.

Then a young man who wrapped his arm around another pretty lady came out from a restaurant and saw the crazy girl Tae Yang was looking.

"BOMMIE-SHI! WHAT THE ?!" The guy asked as he was angry about what the girl did to his car. Tae Yang laughed and tried to hide himself as it became one big scene.

"YOU WANT TO CHEAT ON ME, SO I'M SHOWING WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!" The girl shouted at the guy as she grabbed the bouquet of flowers out of the other girl's hands and threw it in the guy's face.

"You're so DEAD!" The guy said as he was about slap the girl but then Tae Yang ran in time and punch the guy down. "Don't even try hitting a woman," Tae Yang said as he turned to look at the girl.

"Are you okay?" Tae Yang asked her with a cute smirk. "Hmph, guys are all the same," the girl said as she walked away and threw the baseball in a trash nearby. Tae Yang followed her as he tried talking to her.

"Don't waste your breath on asking me out, I'm not interested," the girl said pacing faster. "I'm not trying to ask you out on a date, I just want to say, you were incredible for hurting a guy like that," Tae Yang said as the girl stopped her tracks.

"Why?" The girl asked looking at Tae Yang. "Just saying, because my friend, she has a mission to hurt a guy who had hurt her years ago," Tae Yang explained as the girl looked at her.

"I'm Park Bom, a girl who no men should trying to break the heart of, or their heart will be torn to shreds," the girl introduces herself as Tae Yang chuckles. "I'm Tae Yang," Tae Yang shortly introduces himself.

"I was about to go buy something to eat for my friend and I, want to come along?" Tae Yang asked the girl. "Eh, doesn't matter," Bom answered as Tae Yang smiles and they both started walking to a place that sells good food.

-

"Hmm, where is that Tae Yang at?" Chae Rin asks herself as she was out of the bathroom and blow drying her hair. Her stomach growled a couple of times but she didn't intend on going out of the room, because she didn't want to see Ji Yong.

"He hugged me, what am I going to do?" Chae Rin asks as she tried erasing the image of Ji Yong's sad looking face. "I have to be strong and not believe any of those soft sad words that comes out of Ji Yong's mouth," Chae Rin said as she nodded her head.

Then there was a knock at her door. "Finally. It's about time you're back Tae Yang, my stomach has been growling!" Chae Rin yelled from the bathroom as she walked to open the door and saw someone who wasn't Tae Yang.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Chae Rin asked nervously. 

======

Did you all enjoy this chapter?

I hope so!

Thanks for reading and commenting!!