- Acceptance and Admittance

Because You're YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure..?" He received a curt nod for his question. Sighing, Jiyong scratched the back of his head although it didn't itch at all.

 

"But I'm not that good in Maths.. You know, I can recommend to you some of my classmates who could--"

 

"Jiyong,"

 

Hearing his name rolled off Lee Seungri's tongue in that y stern voice of his caused Jiyong's heart to skip a beat. If only Seungri'll call his name in a more loving tone someday.. Huh..

 

"Don't you want your necklace back..? I can always throw it away or even sell it to anyone who's interested in that junk,"

 

Jutting out his lips, Jiyong squinted his eyes at Seungri who was leaning back against his chair in a boss-like posture. They were at the cafeteria when Seungri had suddenly texted him to come to his table despite Youngbae calling for him, for the older was still in the middle of telling the story of his uncle's newborn baby when Jiyong suddenly stood up and excused himself after reading a message on his phone.

 

Seungri's friends were pretending to uncaringly eat their food and chit-chatting about whatever happening under the Sun, as if it wasn't obvious that their eyes would flicker towards Seungri and him once in awhile. This situation they were seeing, it's been going on since that evening when Jiyong had signed the contract to slavery.. 

 

Seungri had saved Jiyong's number in his cellphone, and had been texting him on many occasions to do this, do that, be here, come right now, and Jiyong actually wondered if the whole labour work he needs to do were actually worth the number of times he became a nuisance to Seungri before.. Certainly NOT, but Jiyong wasn't complaining, because he need not do any too-hard work actually.

 

Every morning, as Seungri's driver drives into the school compound, it's been Jiyong's duty to open the car door for Seungri and carry his things, be it books or bags or other ridiculous stuffs that Seungri purposedly bring to annoy Jiyong. The Ice Prince won't come out of the car until Jiyong came stumbling to him after the latter was spammed with blackmails and messages from Seungri.

 

Jiyong's other main job was to come whenever Seungri texts him, only a minute late and he'd have to do that particular work twice. For example, like yesterday, he made Seungri wait for a few minutes because a teacher had stopped him, asking about how he's coping with the new environment and all, so in order to keep a good impression on the teacher he had politely answered the man and excused himself by saying there's an emergency he needed to attend.

 

When he finally came to the Ice Prince, he was ordered to run back to the place he was held by the teacher and then he needs to come back to Seungri. It turns out Seungri was only messing with him, he actually didn't need Jiyong to do anything.. To say Jiyong was furious, well.. He tried not to, because Seungri was his ultimate crush..

But he failed..

That evening, his big fluffy dragon became his punching bag.

 

There are other ridiculous things that he needed to do, and truthfully because of Youngbae's first words to him about Lee Seungri, Jiyong had expected a harsher treatment from the guy. Well, he's technically been appointed as Seungri's servant for the whole year, so the guy had all the rights to treat him like , Jiyong won't mind because he understands -- it was Seungri's persona, a cold, harsh person who never gives a damn on what others feel on how he treats them.

 

And of course Jiyong as his number one fanboy, should accept him the way he is, so Jiyong shouldn't complain on all the ridiculous errands he was given with. (But the most valid reason was he actually didn't have any say in this, his necklace was in Seungri's hands, what else can he possibly do other than following whatever fate and Seungri had ordered him..?)

 

However, it wasn't exactly what Jiyong had expected because Seungri's actions were as if he's just playing around with Jiyong -- as if this whole thing were just to amuse him, and not because he actually held grudges towards Jiyong or was annoyed by him. Although Seungri kept saying that he hates the way Jiyong smiles and the positive energy that radiates from his body, Jiyong was kind of sure that the Ice Prince didn't mean anything that he had said.

 

Plus, there were moments, and it's turning into a routine, that Seungri will call him to come to a certain place, usually it was when the last bell has rung, when the students are allowed to leave this Hell on Earth. 

 

Seungri would be at the gym by that time (Jiyong had memorized his crush's schedule by heart) and when he arrives, Seungri will just tell Jiyong to sit beside him on the bench and the basketball captain will place his head on Jiyong's lap as the Ice Prince lie down.

 

The first time Seungri had initiated it, Jiyong was so surprised that he accidentally pushed the Ice Prince's head until the guy was rolling down onto the floor. Seungri had yelled at him for 'treating someone like him with such disrespect' and then sat back on the bench and continued to use Jiyong's thighs as his pillow.

 

Jiyong was as stiff as a board at first, although his naughty hands were itching to run his fingers through Seungri's wet locks as the other guy kept his eyes closed in silence. After some minutes, Seungri returned to a sitting position and got off the bench to proceed to the entrance, telling Jiyong to be ready for tomorrow as he walked away.

 

Jiyong was then left on his own in the deserted gym with his heart beating louder against his ribcage, it's rate too fast for his health. And the whole thing went on until it finally became a routine for both of them, after every last class after bidding his farewell to his friends and especially Youngbae, Jiyong would walk straight to the gym where Seungri was wordlessly playing with his phone or listening to music, waiting for Jiyong to sit down and then the captain would place his head comfortably on Jiyong's lap.

 

Jiyong had never tried to ask anything about it, because he knew that he won't get his answer nicely. Knowing Seungri by now -- because there were times Seungri had ordered Jiyong to walk with him to everywhere the guy goes to and watching Seungri giving scorns and barely-acknowledgements towards those who greeted the Ice Prince, Jiyong was sure that his Master (can he call him that? Hihi) won't give a damn to anything that does not deserve any of his time. Jiyong was absolutely sure that his immense curiosity is definitely not worth the wrath of Lee Seungri.


And obviously the guy was someone who'd avoid talking about his feelings, of course he'll pretend as if he didn't hear Jiyong's question and then perhaps orders Jiyong to fetch him ketchup or something to avoid that particular topic.. Jiyong was actually glad that at least he has the privilege to see Seungri in such a serene state, (which was oh so damn rare) with his eyes calmly shut, the coldness around him fading away as his warm body rests near Jiyong's, his head on Jiyong's lap, their loud heartbeats matching each other's although the sounds of the students getting out of classes, dragging chairs and the loud steps were making it impossible for them to hear that both were actually having the same feeling as the other.

One too oblivious, the other too ego and confused. Huh..

 

So far, Jiyong had been enduring everything well, although some busybodies had been pestering him to find and dig out his 'secret strategies' that he used to charm Seungri because he was seen interacting with the Ice Prince in many circumstances already without getting his head slammed into the rubbish bin although he never controls his mouth whenever he's talking to Seungri.


You guys should have been aware that Jiyong always says what he thinks inside his mind, and yes obviously most of his words had led him to receive a loud smack on the head (if Seungri was in a bad mood which was exactly everyday) or an impassive cold glare filled with threats as Seungri fixed his collar to reveal Jiyong's necklace that he's wearing and sending mind messages to Jiyong that if he won't shut his little mouth, say goodbye to this. But if it was others, that person would have begged the Ice Prince for another chance to live, because Seungri never tolerates disrespectful Averagers..

 

Some hardcore fans of the Ice Prince -- seriously, they were those whom Seungri had rejected harshly each and every time they came to him but they still won't give up -- even threatened to spread some embarrassing photoshopped pictures of him to the whole school unless Jiyong stays away from Seungri. To them, the situation was already bad when the whole 'fainting at the cafeteria' incident happened, when they saw the hardest-to-approach guy in school that they've been worshipping all these years, were literally carrying someone who's NOT THEM in his arms, even staying at the infirmary to accompany that person -- Jiyong.. And now, suddenly it was as if Seungri had fixed a collar or a leash on Jiyong because the whole school would be seeing the two of them together every morning, Jiyong standing by Seungri's table during most recesses, and the two of them mysteriously missing once the last bell rings.

 

 However, Jiyong doesn't give a flying to any of their blackmails, because ONE, their crop-and-paste skills were horrible that even a blind guy could tell you they were fake, absolutely not real, and perhaps a 5-year old's handworks are better. And TWO, that necklace meant his whole life to him, so he won't let anything come between, not even some psycho fans of his crush.

 

Not even Min Hyorin, the cheerleading captain, the only daughter of the CEO of Jangguk Industries, who had made it clear to Jiyong that she and Seungri were secretly 'dating' so Jiyong wasn't supposed to be in the picture. The one who also had yelled at him in the students hallway to stay the hell away from her lover (her words, not his. Jiyong mentally laughed and vomited at the same time) and nearly slapped Jiyong when he 'accidentally' called her a dreamer, telling her to stop living in fantasies -- you know Jiyong's mouth, right? -- if not for a hand (Youngbae's) that stopped the motion of the mean girl's delicate hands and then the shorter guy was pulling Jiyong to a safer place.

 

Youngbae would have shouted back at her at that time, but since he actually had a certain problem with girls, he only glared at the girl to submission, his hand loosely gripping the girl's hand, Hyorin's eyes gazing back at his in confusion and shock. She stayed like that until Jiyong and Youngbae disappeared around the corner.

 

She was here today, on the table next to Seungri's, but she didn't exude the fury she had oozing through her pores that day, she even seemed calmer, and not at all seemed to be jealous that Seungri had personally called Jiyong to his table. Maybe she had realised that she didn't actually like Seungri too much, honestly Jiyong couldn't be much happier for that.

 

However, that wasn't important right now, because Seungri was asking -- ordering -- for something that's so ridiculous! 

 

"Listen, I'm not qualified enough to be your tutor for Mathematics..!"

 

Well, that was a lie actually. Since Jiyong had aced all the Math quizzes and tests the teacher had conducted these past few months, but Seungri couldn't perhaps know that, could he..?

 

Perhaps he won't know, if Youngbae hadn't tell Daesung who then had 'slipped' his tongue and mentioned Jiyong's name, when Seungri had complained about skipping classes for practices and the trouble of catching up especially in Math classes since the teacher, Mr. Kazu, teaches a certain topic in such a short time as if he has a train to catch after the lesson -- even those who are in the class weren't able to understand a thing.

 

"So..? What does him getting high marks have anything to do with my problem..?" Seungri had prompted the question to his friend, which the latter had sighed to for the poo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter