- A Start towards Miracle or Disaster..?

Because You're YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was hovering above Jiyong, his hand gripping the bedpost for support while his other hand was placed safely beside Jiyong's shoulder on the bed. His face was literally an inch from Jiyong's sleeping one, and the boy's beautiful lashes were totally captivating, it's getting harder for Seungri to have the restraints to retreat.

 

The golden rays of sunlight were peeking friendly through the curtains, brighting the dimly lit room. The rain had fully stopped by now, leaving nothing but wet patches on the road as proofs for its visit just now.

 

Seriously, his back and spine were getting tired for having to stay in this position for minutes already, why isn't he doing anything yet..? As in, diving in for the kiss etc..?

 

Why..? Because it feels so right, yet so wrong at the same time.. But really, how can you blame him for not giving a damn about that..? Jiyong was the one at fault, looking so adorably irresistible even in his sleep.. For the first time in his life, Seungri was desiring for someone. Surely he didn't need to wait for the 'moment of the truth', right..?

 

He was never one who cared about the whole 'first kiss should be special' bulls anyway, and besides, he's the Ice Prince.. He can do whatever he wants and those who dares to judge him can go to Hell.. 

 

But what about his standards..? He was one of those who always maintains and follows the Reputation System, is he really going to disobey his principles now just because Jiyong looks so cute and tempting with his calmly shut eyes and slightly pinkish cheeks because of his fever..?

 

However he had came to accept the fact that he had already threw away his principles a long time ago, Seungri internally scoffed at his self. He lost his rules the moment Jiyong bumped into him on that destined day. All his stands were thrown out of his body by the impact, leaving Seungri with no shield to protect him from the angel sent from absolutely-not-heaven to him.

 

  it.. Seungri cursed in his mind, as he deleted the space between their faces and moulded his lips with Jiyong's. 

 

Seungri didn't know how actually a kiss works, and what exactly should he feel, but Seungri would be lying if he said that Jiyong's lips didn't feel great as he not so awkwardly moved his lips in a slow motion. There was a mysterious content feeling sitting inside his chest, as his hand went to Jiyong's shoulder and gently caressed it, slightly squeezing Jiyong's smooth warm arm. His inexperienced kiss turned bolder as he pushed a bit further, trying to get more of Jiyong's taste. 

 

He could feel a tingling sensation along his nerves, the electric shock following its course through the veins of his body, as he continued on kissing the sleeping boy. It was then that he nibbled on Jiyong's lower lips, the tantalizing flesh with his tongue. Seungri would have sworn that he didn't expect for Jiyong to give him entrance, because Jiyong was supposed to be sleeping soundly as Seungri went on with his naughty deed.. But that was what happened.

 

A low moan was heard and before Seungri was able to fully grasp the situation, the immobile lips that he was kissing were now moving against his. Seungri almost moaned when Jiyong's hands seductively went to tangle at his neck, fingers caressing his dark hair as Jiyong, the semi-awoken Jiyong, replied his kiss with the same enthusiasm. Seungri waited no further but to pry Jiyong's lips open, too caught up with this arousing feeling bubbling in the pit of his stomach, taking everything Jiyong has to offer, tasting and the sweet taste of the other boy as Jiyong passionately  his tongue.

 

It wasn't all that intense -- the kiss, it was more to learning each other, as Seungri took his time to savour the intoxicating taste of the semi-awoken boy. Jiyong was amazingly understanding, as he too complied with the slow lazy rhythm they're playing, his lips steadily kissing the Ice Prince not realising that this was actually not a dream.

 

They were still kissing, and yes Jiyong had dreamt of this situation for many uncountable times already, but it just felt so unexplainably surreal.. The sinful feeling of Seungri's tongue working its magic in his cavern, how real the feel of the smooth skin of Seungri's neck he was caressing with his hands.

 

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes, and the reality knocked him from his semi-sleeping state like a bucket of cold iced water. Shocked and flabbergasted, he abruptly pushed the Ice Prince away from him with such power he never knew he had, that had Seungri went stumbling back, his bums meeting the chair ungracefully with a loud oomf.

 

There was an awkward silence, accompanied by their slightly frantic breathing, effect from their full blown up kiss just now. Jiyong's head hurt, confused, and the fever he's having wasn't helping by any means.. He ran his fingers through his damp hair -- seriously, how can he sweat this early in the morning..? -- and braved himself to fix his gaze on the silent Ice Prince. He furrowed his eyebrows as curiosity shot through his brains.

 

"W-what are you doing here..?"   Yes, what was Seungri doing inside his room..?

 

Seungri blinked, still not fully composed having been forcefully pulled away from his state of bliss, as he cleared his throat and straightened his shirt, "You have no rights to ask me that, you made me wait for hours at the gates in such a 'nice calm weather'..! Of course I'd be here to make sure whether you've truly died or not,"

 

"Of course I have all the rights," Jiyong squinted his eyes at the impassive guy sitting near his bed, "I'm not the one who took advantage on a sleeping person!"

 

Seungri gasped, pretending to be the victim of this ridiculous accusation as he raised a finger and pointed at Jiyong, "Me!??! You were the one who pulled me, forcing me into kissing you..!" 

 

Seungri's mind was chanting inside his head, Liar liar liar.. But Seungri didn't care at all, well at least he tried not to, because there's no way that he'll admit that he was the one who started the kiss.. He'd rather fake his innocence rather than having his stupid bluntness exposed..

 

Seungri was silently watching Jiyong's face as the accusing eyes morphed into uncertainty, his shoulders dropping, losing their spirit as Jiyong was slowly registering the whole thing using his slow morning brains..

 

 

He kissed Seungri -- Oh God, HE. KISSED. LEE. SEUNGRI. It was official, he had truly lost his dignity by the number of humiliations he casted upon himself by now. Why in the world, was he born as Kwon Jiyong, the person who's destined to live as an embarrassment..?

 

It felt uneasily awkward, the air around him and Seungri, and Jiyong wanted nothing more than to have the ground swallowing him whole. With a few stammers, he cleared his throat before starting, "I.. I don't know what to say, I.." 

 

Seriously, what should he say in situations like this..?

 

Sorry for kissing you, although you seemed like enjoying it as well..?

Sorry for assaulting you, I have a habit of kissing people in my sleep..? (Which he didn't have)

I was dreaming of my wedding, and as I was kissing my soulmate, you happened to be here..?

Or should he just challenge the Ice Prince, because although he wasn't fully awake, any idiot could tell that Seungri was also kissing him.. But would that be a great move, though..? It was already humiliating that he kissed Seungri without the latter's will, what if he blatantly accused Seungri of liking the kiss and later was receiving punishment from the Ice Prince..?

 

Punishment as in, not going to be able to see even a glimpse of his beloved necklace anymore..!! That means, no more being Seungri's servant, no more spending most of his time everyday satisfying the Ice Prince's demands, no more being close to the boy he's fallen head over heels with, NO MORE... And all that really sounded so horrible to Jiyong's ears..

 

So instead Jiyong decided to just go with "I'm sorry, for polluting your lips with my unworthy ones," because what else could he say..?

 

Seungri scoffed, "It was kind of admirable that you actually know your place for the first time, but it's not that easy for you to get away.. Do you really think I'd accept your apologies..?"

 

Jiyong sighed exasperatedly, the gears in his brain working hard to find a solution, "Well.. Can you please forgive me..? I can't handle you being mad at me.. It was okay if it was anyone else, but it's you.."

 

Jiyong was sincerely apologizing to express the guilt he's feeling, head bowed down in regret and shame, and Seungri was partially feeling a harsh tug on his heart. It was never Jiyong's fault in the first place, Jiyong was fully innocent in this.. matter.. But, well, if Jiyong hadn't looked like an ethereal creature in his sleep, perhaps Seungri won't be so tempted to kiss his plump lips..

 

The damage had been done already, and Seungri had successfully let himself off the hook by putting Jiyong into the cage of shame and guilt.. Nice work Seungri, as usually expected from you.. 

 

Seungri ignored his annoying conscience and continued to observe Jiyong as he went on about him being an embarrassment on two legs since kindergarten and all.. Despite everything, Seungri could feel a small smile making its way on his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter