- Meeting-SCRATCH THAT-Crashing into the Ice Prince

Because You're YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your Highness, the kingdom is risked of being attacked by the barbarians..! They were seen loitering along the boundaries and some sources reported that they planned to throw you off your throne!!"

Jiyong bit his lips, thinking hard on the newly arising matter. Suddenly his second minister stood up, "Those who are envy of your power and fame are increasing everyday, Your Highness.. Why must you be so handsome and skillful..?"

Another minister suddenly cut the the man off, "Not only that, but the girls in the country adore you, Your Majesty..! You're so perfect in many ways..!"

Jiyong could actually get used to this.. He proudly smirked as his ministers and subjects kept throwing praises and compliments towards him. He could barely contain the pride he was having until--

"Kwon Jiyong!!"

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows.. WHO dared call him by his full name..?

"Jiyong..! You better get off your bed now and bring your to get ready for school!!! You have 15 minutes until the bus comes!!"

Owh.. That was his sister.. She's really annoying sometimes, you know.. Jiyong decided to ignore her and just continue his beauty sleep--.. Wait..

WHATTTT!??!?!

15 MINUTES?!!?!?!

 

........

"OOOMFF!!"

Jiyong massaged his nose after falling off the bed, with his treasured face kissing the floor. He stood up and did some quick stretching and glanced at his alarm clock. 

He clearly remembered setting an hour early for him to get up and get ready for his first day of school so why didn't that damned thing wake him up..?

He took it up and-- "It says in 11pm.."

Jiyong sighed annoyedly and threw the clock out of the window and hurried to the bathroom. He put some toothpaste on his toothbrush and started brushing quickly-- well, it's not that quick, but quicker than he always do.. 

Jiyong could hear a cat meowing in pain, perhaps he hit the cat when he disposed of his clock just now. 'Whatever..'

He hated cats anyway..

 

 

Jiyong scurried down the stairs after finished dressing up and took a slice of toast from the dining room as he proceeded to tie his shoelaces while eating. It was lucky that he had actually picked his clothes for the whole week. You know, just in case some happens..

Dami peeked from the kitchen and rolled her eyes as she took in the sight of a pathetic Jiyong holding and biting the toast with his mouth while his hands were busy tying his shoes.

"Good luck for your first day, loser..!" She turned around and continued her business in the kitchen. She could hear Jiyong yelling 'Thanks, witch..!' before his quick footsteps were heard and the sound of the door shutting.

Dami sighed. 

She chewed her toast and grimaced at the burned taste. Even after three years, she still couldn't do it right. If only their parents were still here..

Dami wiped her eyes and threw the toast into the rubbish bin. How did Jiyong manage to finish this junk..?

She chuckled and glanced out the window and scoffed amusedly. Apparently, Jiyong did succeed to miss his bus and was trying to run after it but ended up failing because of his poor stamina. She could see her brother was cursing under his breath as the boy ran to their garage.

"Dami!! I'm borrowing your bike!!"

Seriously, that kid needed some luck with him..

 

As you survey the streets, you could see a boy pedalling his bicycle on a hurry as he kept muttering "I'M LATE!! I'M LATE!!" repeatedly along his journey.

Meet Kwon Jiyong, born in Jeju, the youngest sibling of the Kwon family, which now consisted of him and his sister after their parents passed away in an accident three years ago.

Dami was transferred to Seoul to work in the newest outlet of the giant Gugunam Mall as a sales assistant there. Therefore, Jiyong had to enroll in a new school here, which was destined to be Shindong High.

 Deep in her heart, Dami was feeling a bit guilty for separating her brother from his friends on his senior year. However, being the understanding brother he was, Jiyong had assured her that it's okay, after all he's not the only one sacrificing anyway.. (Dami had to leave her boyfriend, and Jiyong was sure that she misses him every single day..)

 

BUT, that was not important right now. What's important is--

"I'M GONNA BE SOO LATE!!"

Jiyong sped up on his bike and a few minutes later, the sight of the school building invited him.

 

SHINDONG HIGH

 

He was awed by the beautifully designed architecture. The whole part of the building screams "ELITE!!" and Jiyong suddenly felt unworthy to be there.

His self-pitying was disturbed by a vibrate from his cellphone, indicating a message was received. Jiyong took out his phone and examined the number.

It's Youngbae, his old childhood best friend. They were BFFs--don't judge Jiyong for using the term, not only girls can have BFFs, got it??--until one day Youngbae moved away to Seoul. However, their friendship still remained for they always contact and facetime each other every weekend.

Speaking of which, Youngbae, who was by the way older than him for three months, was asking on his whereabouts because the first class is going to start and he needed to register himself at the office fast..

Hmm how thoughtful of the older.. It's not that Jiyong was late, right..?

.....

Owh, Jiyong had forgotten that he's late.. Yup..

...

OMMO!! HE'S LATE!!

 

Jiyong locked his--Dami's--bike and hurriedly entered the school's main building. There must be a sign or any indicator to where the office was.

As Jiyong was frantically looking for direction, he could hear quick footsteps behind him--somebody was late like him and was running along the students' hallway. Maybe if he could find the person, he could ask him where the office is!!

Jiyong walked pass a row of lockers and suddenly a body came into his view from the right but because of his high velocity, Jiyong couldn't stop at the right time. Thus, in the end, he managed to crash into the stranger and they both landed ungracefully on the floor with a loud thud.

Jiyong noted that the fall didn't hurt that much, but then he realised that it was because he actually had landed on the stranger instead.. His right cheek was placed safely on the stranger's chest. His hands were also on the stranger's firm chest because Jiyong tried to decrease the impact of falling by using his hands, he didn't thought that he'd fell onto this muscular stranger instead..

Speaking of which, his chest were so muscular and Jiyong kinda felt glad that he had fell onto him. 

Hmm..He smells like citrus..

And Jiyong really needed to stop sniffing the other person considering he's still on top of the stranger and of course Jiyong didn't want to be judged as a creepy dude, right..?

So Jiyong--still on top of the stranger--used his hands to lift his upper body so that he could apologize to the stranger for knocking him down.

Jiyong realised then that he was actually 'knocked out'..

As he looked up, Jiyong was met with the most beautiful brown puppy-like eyes he had ever seen, and if he was to be honest, he could feel some kind of 'Zing~!' as the owner of those eyes were also staring at him.

He had actually managed to forget his identity when his cellphone vibrated again. Jiyong mentally smacked his head for staring at a stranger and decided to end this staring competition they're currently having by clearing his throat rather loudly.

"Umm.. Hey, you okay??"

"Get off me, will you..?"

 

That was when Jiyong realised that he was still on the beautiful stranger, and he was legitimately caught staring while he's still on the said stranger!!

Talk about mortification..

So he quickly rolled off the stranger and as soon as he stood up, he repeatedly bowed quickly and muttered his 'SORRY!!!' in a super speed mode and scampered off the crime scene.

 

The brunette stranger only huffed as he watched the epitome of weird running his off to who-knows-where. He then rolled his eyes as he dusted off his pants and tsked, "Loser.."

As he bent down to pick his bag, he couldn't help but be reminded of that big enchanting brown eyes that somehow had captivated him for a moment just now. He shook his head lightly. No.. He must be so sleepy right now, that's why.. Anyway, he did stay up late last night and mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter