Chapter six - The End

The Sleeping Bouquet

A season so bright,
Green leaves and clear air -
The clouds in my sight,
Are placed just right.
Breezes going without a care.

A year or two,
It took us.
For me and you,
We formed a trust.
For you, it's a must.


                                        - Charlot1081

 


  It had been a whole month since Hayun was awake last (New Year's Night).  Jeonghan was combing his hair.  He's a married man.  His wife is so beautiful, he fights giving her all of his attention.  He's been sleeping better, knowing that Hayun is happy, even in her dreams.  It's clearly evident, as the smile creeps on her lips every evening.

  He sat next to her.  She talks in her sleep:

"Jeonghan.."

"Je-oppa!  I love you~~"

  She giggles as she repeats the same lines over and over again.

  It was four after ten at night (10:04).  Jeonghan just finished with his Instagram time.  He changed into night clothes, and laid down right next to Hayun.

"Hayun-ah, I wrote you a short poem."  Jeonghan said as he was getting ready to read from his paper.

"  Hayun, Such a beautiful sight.
Hayun, the girl I sleep next to every night.

  Hayun, I shall love you with all of my might,
Hayun, will you wake up and hold me tight?"

  He ended his poem and put the paper down.

"Such a beautiful poem,"  Jeonghan heard Hayun's voice, "but, I think it'd do better if my name wasn't in every line~" Hayun joked.

  Jeonghan hugged her, and kissed her on the forehead.  "I love you too much to not include you in everything."  Jeonghan spoke after a few silent moments.

"Oppa, how long has it been?"  She asked, breaking the hug to look into her husband's eyes.

"It's been a month, love."  Jeonghan said as his eyelids eased.

"I've been gone for too long,.."  She said, looking down as she knows that he must be tired of this.

 

 

  After that night, she had gone to sleep.  But, as if she were on a schedule, she woke up at six in the morning.  This surprised Jeonghan.  But what really surprised him, was that she woke up at the same time, every day for a few hours.  Jeonghan's really happy at the sudden recovery.

Soon after, she was awake longer and longer.  Almost back to her normal sleeping routine, she decided to go pay some of those kids a visit.

 

"Jeonghan!  Let's go visit those kids~"  Hayun suggest as she was packing things up to leave the hospital.

  Jeonghan looked up and down at his wife.  He's seen her wear normal clothes in pictures, but not in person.  She looks so beautiful wearing the light pink dress.  It fits the new season.  The season of light green leaves, pretty flowers getting ready to reach full-bloom in the next season.  Pink and soft green ribbons surrounded the trees along the path.

  They reached the bank, at which Jeonghan asked the parents to bring the kids.  Hayun walked in, seeing the kids were much taller, and very matured.  Even for a couple years, they look unrecognizeable from a person's point of view.  Hayun could recognize every single face.

"Mary.. Justin.. Kimberly.." She spoke the kids' names, and even more names that we don't even know.

She hugged these kids.

 

"Love, let's not think of that event being an accident,"  Jeonghan suggested, "let's make it the anniversary that we got closer together."  He finished.

  Hayun blushed and looked at the children who clapped.

 

"Let's go, you still need to recover."  Jeonghan said.

 

  Jeonghan lays Hayun on their now shared bed, in Hayun's appartment.

 

"Rest Easy, Love."


The End