Chapter three - A Warm Love

The Sleeping Bouquet

Love,
A mystery.
Love,
Just about in every story.
Times of snow,
Times of love.
Times where your love will show,
Show to whom you love.

                                                 - Charlot1081

 


[Hayun's Dream]

 

"Hayun!  Hayun!  It's me!  Jeonghan!"  Hayun heared Jeonghan's voice.

"J-jeonghan?"  She called out in a weak tone.

"Yes!  It's me!  Honey~"  He came up to her view.  He still had his pink hair.  "I have some flowers for you~  They're no where near your beauty though~"

"They're pretty, Jeonghan~"  Hayun spoke as she went to hold them.

As she held them, her eyes opened.

[End of her dream, and she woke up]

 

She looked to the right, the window.  She looked to the left and saw Jeonghan sleeping next to her in the hospital bed.  Their faces were only mere inches away.  She studied his features.  He looks so different with his pink hair compared to his new hair.  She notices, it's the hair he had in the Boom Boom music video.  She always told him how much she enjoyed that hair.  He must have changed it for her.

A few minutes pass, and she needs to get a glass of water.  She sees the pitcher on the other side of Jeonghan.  Of course she's not going to reach across, that'd look weird! Wouldn't it?  Well, she's not thinking straight.  She widens her legs, placing her knee on the other side of Jeonghan.  She noticed there was only a little bit of bed left on Jeonghan's side.  She was just about to start reaching, when she felt arms around her.

She looked down, and saw Jeonghan's eyes staring into her's as he has a smile written all over his face.

"Wake me up next time, you could get hurt~"  Jeonghan said as he looked up at Hayun.

Hayun looks down at him, and pursed her lips.  They only had their first kiss... Yesterday?

 

"Jeonghan, what's today?"  Hayun asked.

"Today is December 23rd, why?"  Jeonghan asked, still a smile both on his face and his voice.

"So.. it's been a month?"  She asked.

Jeonghan nodded and tightened his hug.  "May I kiss you, Hayun-ah?"  He asked.

She blushed.  She lowered her head, and put her lips on his.  The kiss was as sweet as the other, passionate, and clean.  When the kiss was over, she smiled as they locked eyes again.  After a moment, she returned her legs to each other, and laid beside the taller.

"I will get you some water, love."  Jeonghan said as he stood up.  Jeonghan replaced the old water with new, and poured her a glass.

He helped her to sit up, and handed her the glass of fresh water.  She drank slowly and gave it back to him.  She smiled cutely.  "Thank you, Jeonghannie~~"

Doctor Frosten walked in with his nurse.

 

"Hello, Hayun, how are we today?"  He asked.

"I'm fine~ How much longer will I be sleeping like this?"  She asked.

"We're hoping not too much longer.  But we can't help you right now.  It's just the recovering process."  Dr. Frosten stated.

 

The Nurse helped her walk to the bathroom, since she's awake today.

 

Makyeo walked into the room, and saw Jeonghan there.  The doctor had left.  "You're not hurting her, are you?"  Makyeo asked in an all-serious tone.

"Of course not!"  Jeonghan stated.

"It's just.. when you weren't here for the year, she always called out your name."  Makyeo explained.  "She said things like:  'Jeonghan, come back!' 'Jeonghan, I'll be better' 'Oppahhhhh!'.  She screamed a lot too."  Makyeo continued.

Jeonghan looked to the side and thought deeply about this.  He was about to reply, but Hayun and the nurse came out.

"Makyeo!"  Hayun hugged her sister.

"Jeonghan, my dad would like to talk to you out in the hall."  Makyeo said to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nodded and bowed the two good bye for now.  He walked outside the room.

 

"Jeonghan"  The father called.  He signaled Jeonghan to follow him.

 

They sat down on a bench in a quiet hall way

"Jeonghan, you've been here for a whole month.  You dyed your air, styled it differently, yet you're still here."  Bakdun stated.

"Yes, I love her too much to leave her side."  Jeonghan said, looking into Bakdun's eyes.

"I understand," Bakdun said, "but, what about your fans?  What about your band and your friends?"  Bakdun asked.

Jeonghan looked down and to the side.  "I told them I'd do solo until she recovers completely.  I've been having concerts here and there.  I do instagram time with the fans... I just-" Jeonghan explained and started crying.  "I wish I was there to help her... To keep her safe.."

He felt a hand on his shoulder.  He knows the owner of said hand was Bakdun.  "I know we only knew each other online, but I got really connected with her.  And to hear this all happen.. I feel like I've failed at being her boyfriend."  Jeonghan let out his emotions.

"Just you being here, makes her happy, Jeonghan-ssi."  Bakdun said as he patted the younger's shoulder.  "And I really thank you for it.  Makyeo's got college too.. Whenever she can, she's sitting with Hayun.  Reading out her text books, always keeping Hayun company, even while Hayun sleeps."  Bakdun stated.

"Jeonghan, it really means a lot that you'd sacrifice your time with fans to be with my daughter.  You're a really famous person, yet, you care about my daughter who only has a two year degree in college, and a minimum wage job."  Bakdun said, catching every tear before they even form.

Jeonghan nodded and looked down.  "I really do love her.  Her status doesn't mean anything like that to me,"  Jeonghan stated, "I would give her all of the money in the world, to keep her safe and healthy."  Jeonghan finished.

"Thank you,"  Bakdun started, "that's why I want you to ask for her hand in marriage."  Bakdun finished.

"Huh?"  Jeonghan was so surprised, his tears flew away.

"I want to make sure that you stay with my daughter, and not leave her,"  Bakdun said, "People get really annoyed when they have to take care of someone like this.  I want you committed."  Bakdun continued.

Jeonghan nodded.  "I will."

Bakdun handed him a ring box.  "Both of you guys' rings are in here.  Ask her the next time you talk to her."  Bakdun said as he stood up.

 

They both walked back to Hayun's room.  They walked in, and saw that she went back to sleep....