Episode 3

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wannaone Chicken Restaurant

 

"So.. Explain to me what the F happened? Why were you in the night club with those people and with this clothes?" Daniel put his serious face on. He hides how he like seen her with the cute dress. But he was jealous when he saw how friendly she was with JHope. It seem her feminine form attracted more fans. And he doesn't like it. Thankfully by the time he went to the club,the performance is finished and he didn't saw JHope. 

 

Kai,Sehun, Jungkook and Jimin pretend to ignore the two by shoving the yummy fried chicken owned by Ong Seungwoo,an ex gang member that saved by Daniel. Daniel is the silent partner. He sponsored the finance of the restaurant who employed lost boys that mess up their life.

 

The usual scenes is Daniel will turn as scolding father to Eunji.

 

"YAh! Jimin..You need to explain to him..It's all your fault!" Eunji looks at Jimin who act innocent.

"Jimin? Explain!" Daniel with his leader aura is on. It mean he want straight answer.

 

Jimin gulping his chicken too fast,almost choking.. thankfully Jungkook gives the glass of water.

 

"Thanks Kookie. You're My hero!" Jimin wink at him.

Jungkook face is blushing.

Jungkook the handsome multitalent boy is easy to get blushing for small reasons. It's one of his weakness.

He is mummy boy. He is raised by a single mum name Gianna. The Jeong/Jun clan leader.

The famous woman who never married because of her ambitious need.

She is the only worthy successor of her family and choose not to get married her long term boytoy/ secret lover Lee Min Ho from Lee clan who married Park Shin Hye,Jimin aunty.

She never told anyone the father of her child. Jungkook never knew his own dad.

He is longing for a father figure. 

 

 

"Ok..I got caught when entering the dance competition at that night club..and the monster lips made trouble with me..So I asked our girl to help...and afterwards she found out The Weirdo playing there..so we swapped clothes and stayed for the suprise concert" Jimin explains and Daniel isn't happy to hear that.

 

"Why the hell you called her? You should called me! What happened if she got hurt? I will (F)ing kill you if that happened!" Daniel growl,he can't believe Jimin is so irresponsible about it. Jimin knew how worry Daniel last time Eunji got into brawl.

 

Eunji holds Daniel hand to calm him down and smiles at him.

 

"But..you have family dinner..I don't want to disturb you..Come on..I'm sorry!" Jimin act up cute to soften their leader mood,he is scare of Daniel rage.No one mess with that lion in puppy disquise.

 

Daniel who always weak against Eunji touch and smile,cool down a bit.

 

"Come on Niel..I'm ok.. nothing happened..I just had fun with my fav idol..Kai and Sehun were there for back up anyway!" Eunji words try to manage the tense.

 

"Mmm..Just remember next time Call Me first! Ok?" Daniel voice change a bit milder.

 

"Ok.. Boss!" Jimin following by others nodded.

 

"Everyone want more chicken?" Seungwoo approaches them.

 

"Yes..more the spicy one." Eunji quickly add on.

 

"Oh..The Ji chicken?" Seungwoo asking with smile. That popular dish actually creates by Daniel for her,but that girl doesn't realise it.

 

"Yes.My favourite!" Eunji eagerly response.

 

"Ok..Come in right away for our special girl!" Seungwoo signals his people.

 

The rest of time everything back to normal with chit chat,laughing and eating.

 

Kai phone is ringing.

 

"Daniel..My mum in behalf of your mum ask me where are you..Do you want me to say it?" Kai asking Daniel who is busy cleaning up Eunji's messy lips. She is eating likes puppies.

 

"Nah..Ignore it" Daniel replies.

 

"Kang Daniel..Don't be rude!..Let her knew..You must be runaway from the dinner..They are worry!" Eunji turns to scolding him.

 

"Alright..Just tell her that I'm fine..my friend trouble is still need sort out so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter