Episode 8

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai POV

I can't find Sehun and Eunji anywhere.

I tried to call them..but nothing.

I hope all ok....but..

I have the feeling it's about Sehun.

His family is messier than any of us.

We have our own mess ..but Sehun is different ballpark altogether.

I knew him since baby.

His father is my dad bestie. They are school mate and non blood brother,just like us.

My father is Sehun godfather,vice versa.

Unfortunately his dad is an as(s)hole toward his own family.

His mum suffered alot,he even cheating on her with my aunty Kim Hyuna,the wild child of Kim clan and has child. Aunty Hyuna told  me that child is living with them and starting school at Bucheon high school.Poor Sehun's mum. That woman suffered tremendously.

 

I also heard what happened to Sehun that made him traumatic against skinship.

It made all of us as a group really pissed at his dad,Eunji was the most pissed that time when Sehun opened up. She actually gonna barged in with Jimin as her shadow and kick his off...ah ...my girl is one of kind... that's why I love her. She is unique, fearless beyond norm.

Thankfully Daniel told her that he will take care it. He did.He is the king for a reason.

 

I wish I have power to do something about it.

Argh..my dad really trusting that SOB.

I only a highschool boy without any power yet. One day if I take over my family business with power include...I will punish him for what he done to my boy.

 

 

Damn it! Daniel is losing his again.

I don't know how to tell this boy to calm the F down.

He is over protective over our girl.

I knew because their friendship is deeper than any of us...plus she has tendency to follow her emotion and forget about her condition.

I hate seen her get hurt ..my heart bleed witnessed it last time.

But I am not that paranoia like Daniel. Maybe because I have my own sister who also follow her emotions more than heart.

I loves my sister..Namjoo is a good kid.

She puts her heart in her sleeve and a loyal girl.

A very cheerful girl that loves Daniel too freaking much.

I felt sorry for her... Daniel doesn't love her like a fiance should be..he treating her as his little sister.

I am in cross fire of this.

I understand his position...My fiance Naeun isn't the one I want to be.

But both of us stuck in our parent arrangement. My parents has rearrange all their children with others for business purpose. My eldest brother Suho is the lucky one. He married his sweetheart,Park Chorong,The eldest of Park family. They are on the honeymoon at the moment.

 

But for me and Namjoo,we are not so lucky.

I have to work in my family business with all the dark side including. I hate it. I despises violance. Yep...my Dad doesn't know that. I might look scary.. but my heart is soft...just like my mum.

I don't like hurting other. ..only if under extreme circumstances. I even hate blood....it's hilarious if this fact being known. The most scary family son with Mafia connection is scare of blood and hate violance...my Dad will be humiliate by it. 

I prefer peac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter