Episode 15

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel is looking very fine..wearing white shirt underneath his black leather jacket with his black jeans on and the couple red converse shoes that he bought for both of them. His new hair is blonde with his trademark puppy like smile that made people can't help to feel at ease and woman adores him... including Eunji's mum and sister.

He is talking with her dad and brother Daehyun,Ilhoon and her sister Jessica. Ilwoo is going out for farawell dinner with his friends.

Her mum is helping Eunji get ready for the date. Her parent knew this is against their boss wish..but their kid happiness is their priority.

They knew this couple is real and sincere about their feeling, specially Daniel who told her parent and siblings previously.

As good parent,they only pray that their daughter will not get hurt in this tricky situation.

 

 

"So..Where are you guys going?" Ilhoon grabs the brownies that Daniel brought and put in his mouth which follows by his twin Daehyun.

"YAH! Stop eating it..Eunji should eat that first!" Jessica scolds the twin.

"Noona....She is going for dinner anyway.. Daniel is cool for us to eat.. yes?" Daehyun winks at Daniel.

"Eat..I bought for all of you." Daniel smile seen how eager the twin gulping the brownies which is produced by his hot business,the WannaOne skateboard theme cafe.

The WannaOne chicken restaurant is doing well and made him decided to invest more.

There are good people who help him made a good business move.

His right hand man from restaurant, who also the fake owner of the cafe, Seungwoo help to manage after Jimin found the great location and Jungkook with his mum connection in food industry for top quality food supply and Sehun who helping him gather info to hire the barista from China, Lai Guanlin...the young talented barista who won the International barista competition this year,made his cafe a success.

He intended to offer cafe job to her brother but he didn't want his dad to found out about his business yet until he is ready. Anyway Hyuna bakery as his second job actually has Daniel hand on it. He knew Hyuna secret and used it for Ilwoo benefit. Ilwoo will  temporarily work there before he going to France for his pastry scholarship and when he back,Daniel is ready with job offer.

 

At this stage..the boy's plan is going smoothly. Even his other business WannaOne Force,which dealing with cases like security and protection for the client,is thriving specially with the successful recent jobs..like stopping the  crazy fans of girl idol group who sending fake bomb threat to the group.

His team manages located and caught that guy in Canada and made him pee in his pants to stop his threats with scary warning. They worked fast compare to the Korean Interpol who is restricted with foreign border problem.

It worked. Client was happy. The pay was generous and the positive reputation gained. His WannaOne force is lead by Seungwoo ex gang members name Jisung,a harmless looking guy with hidden combat and leadership skill who has ways of punishing his target in twisted scary ways. Jisung is loyal to Daniel because Daniel saved his family.

 

Daniel has the magic touch.

He plans and executes it well by using the right skillful loyal people and his connection from the Untouchable gang. Example, how Kai mafia connection helped with his WannaOne Force jobs.

But none of the Untouchable members actually realise that he asked help for his own business interest.

He still not disclose that he has all those businesses yet.

They all think the businesses own by his  friend Seungwoo. He plans to tell them after he tell his parent.

 

His purpose for his business ventures to secure the future for Eunji. That also includes giving a way out for her family to still have job in case his dad taking his anger toward her family. He has plan to give jobs to her parents, brother and sister. He will protect her family because her family is his family.

 

Daniel confident that after the graduation,he is ready to face is his dad and asks him to let him break the engagement and be with Eunji.

He is ready to be independent if his dad choose to disown him.

He knew his dad's stubborn character.

This is why he is well prepare.

He isn't going head to head with his dad without weapon in his hand to defend himself and the person he love.

 

"Here our princess is ready" Jung Yumi voice stop the chit chat.

 

"Oh !!" Daniel is speechless.

She looks so beautiful.

The thin make up match nicely with his favourite smile on her,the simple dress miss matched with red converse shoes and black glossy hair flowing naturally loose on her shoulder.

Daniel always think she is cute and pretty no matter how ugly she presented herself. She is the prettiest girl in his eyes.

Today...it's much mesmerising.

She is like an angel coming down to earth and stealing Daniel heart in her magical being.

 

He look stupid with his big eyes stood froze watching her and his mouth open with drool starting to come out.

 

Eunji who hates make up and dress is not in good mood from the start of her mum invasion.

Her lips is pouted still unhappy with her mum choice of clothes for this date that she owns Daniel.

It's not a big deal but her mum insisted to make her over.

 

But the reaction from Daniel cheers her up.

He look damn ugly with that stupid face...she instantly brighter.

Her mood is lighter.

 

 

"He.he..So funny..YAH! Wake up!" Eunji punching his tummy lightly.

She might be look girly from her mum doing but still rough as the true Jung Eunji.

 

Daniel awakes from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter