Episode 7

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is freaking cool boys! We are here together for our Daniel..Let's shout the loudest ok!" Eunji beaming with her full on smile plastered brightly.

The boys all agrees in their own ways of her over enthusiasm.

They can't help it.

She is the mood maker in their group.

And she always hard core in supporting her friends in any sort of competition.

She might be the smallest but the loudest and shameless in verbalise her support.

It's well known in Bucheon highschool circle,that's why she is the no.1 member in cheer squad. She isn't on cheerleading team..but as their mascot...the panda mascot...the symbol of their high school. She hated wearing cheerleading costume so..she decided to be the mascot as alternative.

Famous for being loudest, bad , scariest,funniest, embarrassing mascot.

She asked the school for her freedom to decide on the image including costume ...or she will not doing it.

The five boys influenced the school board to agreed on her request.

 

 

They already expected chaos when she is here for Daniel competition.

 

At this stage Daniel pushes away his annoyed feeling of her blabber mouth to invite others for his competition.

His plan failed miserably to take her for private date after the competition.

 

At least,her dad agreed to not let his parent knew and relax the security around him because Eunji promise to be his guard and Kai present will deter anyone else.

Kai family is well-known for their connection with underworld. No one dare mess with him.

 

The competition is fierce but Daniel has reputation as the best in his field.

His dance training,determination and hard work showed.

 

 

Eunji is not dissapoint them at all for being the most aggressive supporter of all time.

She is screaming like insane person even the person far away still can hear her.

She is doing crazy dangerous stupid dance and embarrassing the other team by mocking them with her crazy gestures.

She is the epitome of crazy fans..his other fans don't stand a chance.

She definitely bring laughter to others,even Sehun feel much lighter after his bad morning.

 

Her cheer gives big booster to Daniel spirit. 

 

Sehun and Kai providing her with never ending supply of foods and drinks to keep up her energy.

 

Jungkook and Jimin are her best partner in silly dancing and screaming mode.

 

They all having a blast.

 

Daniel feel like the king of the world with their support, specially with her red face screaming his name on top of her lung.

Her voice gives the jolt he craving for.

The voice of special girl he loves the most.

 

"DANIEL THE KING!! SMASH THEM ALL!!..WE LOVE YOU!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!"

 

" THEM ALL!!YAAHH!!  D .. A ..N  ..I .. E .. L  ..CHAMPION!!" 

 

"Y HOT DANIEL YOU ARE THE WINNER !!!" 

 

"GO HOME LOSER!!!.. IT'S DANIEL TIME!! UNDEFEATED DANIEL!! THE  SKATEBOARD KING!""

 

 

That's sample of her cheap effective sloga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter