Episode 10

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At J cafe

Jungkook is busy ordering the food.

 

Eunji is checking on her phone.

Her mum, dad,brothers,Daniel and Sehun message are flooding her phone.

She smile reading it.

It's a blessing that she has many people who loves her.

Her sour mood gone.

She can't stay mad too long..her mind not create to hold grudge or anger too long.

That's why she can sleep like a baby.

She replies all and feel relief, particularly because Sehun is not as upset...he told her that his dad apologizes and now  waiting for his mum in hospital. It's very odd,the power of Daniel.

Eunji annoyed feeling toward Daniel is dissapearing. He done a good job.

 

"I see you smile.. What's up Ji?" Jungkook is back next to her.

"He.he...Daniel fixed everything as you said. I don't know how he did it..but Sehun told me his dad apologized and now waiting for his mum in the hospital with him" Eunji explains.

Jungkook touching her nose. She wriggles with her big smile plastered on. The smile that warming even the coldest winter.

 

"See..I told you everything gonna be ok!..So..you can eat more now! Nothing to worry about it!...I order plenty" Jungkook smiles with her.

 

He always enjoy his time with her.

His life much colourful with her..the only girl after his mum that he willing to do anything for.

He loves her as important part of his life.

 

"Thank Kookie! You are the best!" Eunji tap his cheek. 

Jungkook is blushing.

 

"Ohhh you look like red tomato with that blushing cheek..he.he..Ugly but cute...he.he" Eunji teasing him while keep poking him.

"YAh. . Stop it!. He.he" Jungkook can't hide his happy mood. 

Everytime he is with her..it's always fun... include with her family.

That's why he willingly offered his best games to her twin brothers.. he rarely do to anyone except Daniel. They felt like his real family.

Her home is his second home except more laughter and comfortable.

 

Jungkook is lonely boy. As the only child of powerful single mother of Jeong cooperation,he mostly home by himself with servants or nanny as his company. His mum is a busy woman.

 

The Untouchable group and Eunji are his oasis in his draught of loneliness.

 

That's why he will not dare to mess that up. It's his most precious treasure of his life.

 

The food soon arrives. Eunji turns her phone to silent. Nothing bother her when eating.

It's serious a matter for her.

 

Jungkook is happy seen her eating in hearty and delicious manner.

He can just watch her eating and he will be full and happy.

 

She has that kinda easy going attitude different than other girls.

 

She doesn't care if not look pretty..she just eat like nothing else matter.. even look like a monster chomping and stuffing with generous amount of food serving like tomorrow is the end of the world. 

It's messy but adorable.

She just like a big kid.

Jungkook sometimes  act like her dad/older brother who patiently clean her up (when Daniel not around) and watching her with adoration.

 

Maybe that's why Daniel is over protective over her. She just too easy to love for.

 

Jungkook knew that all of the boys in their group genuinely loves this girl just becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter