Episode 14

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning:A borderline mature theme

 

"Hi Namjoo!" Kai and Daniel almost simultaneously answer.

 

The awkwardness starting to creep in.

 

"What's happening?" Namjoo looking at Eunji and her eyes see her mark.

Something bubbling inside her.

 

Namjoo has received info that Eunji and Daniel spent most weekend together.

Yep she isn't as oblivious as anyone think.

She been suspected something going on between Daniel and Eunji.

It's hard not to notice when Daniel behaviour toward Eunji and her as his fiance are so different.

 

The rumour about their relationship is rampant.

 

So Namjoo ordered her dad's people to follow and spy at them. The info is making her angry and she also found out about the reason why Daniel abandon the dinner last time...it's all because of this girl.

 

Jealously is poison..even the bubbly nice girl Namjoo change.

 

Her love for Daniel is making her behave differently.

She really love him. Why? She doesn't know why..love has no reason. Maybe it begun from the gratitude of him teaching her how to ride a bicycle and the comfortable feeling when talking with him.

Her brother and father not a really talkative person. They are a bit cold.

Daniel is always warm and friendly toward her.

 

She starting to feel something deeper when he comforted her after she failed and hurted at dance competition. Her heart telling her that Daniel is the man she want to grow old together.

She vows to never let him slip from her life, no matter what and she isn't scare to get rid anyone who trying to take him away from her... including Eunji,her no.1 rival.

 

"She is a slyfox ..how dare she seduces my fiance! It's not enough the other four boys being her slave..I hate her!"

Namjoo blood is boiling.

She knew that mark. Her best friend Sungjae and Wendy got that mark from their partner. It's a kiss mark, a hickey.

And she is sure that Daniel given it to her.

 

Her jealous emotion is bubbling up...it's shown on her face.

 

Jimin who notices Namjoo glares quickly covers Eunji from her vision.

Eunji is relief a bit. She is having a guilty concious about what they did last night.She should not succumb to Daniel...but it's too late...her own fault to allowed it.

 

Daniel is not really care about it much..he want to shout loud so everyone know that it's his mark on her because she is his.. ..but he not want to broke his promise  not hurting Namjoo as Eunji insisted. On top of it..he want to protect Eunji from trouble until his plan is ready. ..so... he quickly stand in front of Namjoo to recover the situation and touching her shoulder.

 

"Nothing happened...Namjoo ..What are you doing here? Anything you need?" Daniel voice is calm.

He is always level headed regarding others except Eunji matter.

 

Namjoo anger distracted by Daniel voice and touch. She remind herself to control the emotion.

She want to keep a good girl image for him.

He can't find out that she really hate his bestfriend.

 

"Oh..I just curious...Does Eunji has boyfriend? The marks seem like a hickey" She smiles hiding her intention.

 

Eunji is nervous.. she can't lie and she can't tell the truth.

 

Jimin is frown and turning around to face Eunji.

 

The atmosphere turning more odd.

 

"Oh..That marks... It's my fault!" Sehun words surprising everyone.

 

"What do you mean?" Almost together Jimin and Kai asking.

 

Jungkook is confuse.

 

Daniel looking at Sehun in questionable face.

 

"It's our secret....Let's go Ji....Our class start soon"  Sehun winks and grabs her hand to take her away from awkward situation.

 

Everyone is not happy with Sehun short reply.

 

But the school bell is ringing.

 

 

Kai shakes his head..it's too much drama at this stage.

He is wondering why his sister a bit unusual today.

 

Eunji is thankful for Sehun..she gives him a sincere smile. She is glad that Sehun is the only one who knew about her dilemma with Daniel. Yep she trusted him about it. She need someone to talk and Sehun is trustworthy about her complicated feeling toward Daniel. Sehun has told her about his own secret. So  she told hers.

She knew Sehun will never betray her. He never like gossip and a loyal person. 

Her secret is safe with him.

 

"Thanks Hunny!" Eunji whispers to him.

"Anything for you!" He tighten his hand on her tiny hand. He is not shy anymore to initiate the skinship with her.

 

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter