Episode 11

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flashback

"Are you sure that you gonna do this kissing booth thing?.I don't like it!" Daniel is upset that she agrees to do this stupid charity activity.

"I'm sure..it's just a peck.. Nothing harm. And it's for good purpose. I bet the other girls will have more customer. I just do it to fill the quote.Come on.Don't pout like that!..And you better not use that stupid aegyo!" Eunji quickly stop him to use his weapon.

"Arggg!! Ok..But promise me only me  allow to kiss on your lips..ok? Pinky promise?...and....... I want to give you the first proper kiss Now !" Daniel face suddenly so close to her.

 

Her face is burning red.

Her heartbeat fasten.

She feel embarrass.

 

"NO...it's not right..You have fiance.. Why are you saying this?" Eunji pushing him away with her face still blushing. She look so cute in his eyes.

 

"I love you Ji..You know that..the fiance thing is not my wish...Trust me .. We gonna be together forever. I only want You! . Please let me the one who give your first real kiss.. Pleaseeeeee.." Daniel starting to do his aegyo...Eunji  is getting the funny feeling from her tummy and strange warm spread from her heart.

 

She can't deny his sincere words.

And deep down she want him to give her the real first kiss.

The only boy she most comfortable of.

The only boy she trusts 100% after her family.

 

"Ok..ok.. Stop that face!...I will not kiss anyone on the lips..but you can't kiss me here..mmm... Wait until the kissing booth..and PAY UP ALOT!" She making excuses to delay the kiss. She is freaking nervous.

 

"YEAH! Thank you my Ji.. muach!" He stole a kiss on her chubby cheek.

"YAH!" She in shock and kick him after..but the corner of her lips has smile.

 

Skip to charity day

 

The kissing booth section is the most busy than others.

Maybe because most popular girls and boys are there.

The song siblings Naeun,Wendy and Mino are participating. Mino is the leader of this activity.

Eunji actually tricked to participate because of her losing bet with Mino.

She doesn't know why Mino insist on her when she isn't as popular or beautiful as others.

Unknown to others,Mino best friend is Kang Seungyoon, Daniel annoying cousin.

 

Jimin who in the same club as Eunji put his hand up to participate,he like to do thing with Eunji and it's his opportunity to wear girly dress without worry.

All the boys who participate also wearing girl dress.

 

 

The line is long from each booths... except Eunji. She isn't as popular and because unaware by her,Daniel has issue warning to everyone. He will come to see her after finishing his own activities as the school student president who coordinates everything specially the special stage.

 

Jungkook is there to watch over her.

 

Sehun and Kai are busy with their club activity. Both of them in same club. But they will be come to see Jimin and Eunji on their break.

 

 

Eunji is thankful that she doesn't have much customer.

She hate doing this .

She is cool knowing her line is almost empty.

She is self aware that she isn't the type of girl the school boys want as their kissing partner. She is almost like a boy.

 

So she spend her time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter