Chapter One!

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of a car engine breaking down hollered in a high way.

“Oops” nayeon bit her lower lip and looked at momo who was sitting on her right.

“We have one hour nayeon-ah hurry up~~” momo whined.

“Okay Okay, I will call bambam he will help us”

Nayeon already grabbed her phone and called their young friend, momo can hear his laugh from her seat. She looked at her watch and sighed.

The twenty-four years old girl is a cellist, she plays cello at random events or churches. Today she was going to a church in the countryside, nayeon her girlfriend was driving her when they got unlucky as always and the car broke down.

They had been dating for three years now, they fought everyone in this homophobic country they live in… They don’t talk to their parents but they don’t regret it because no one will understand their love, friendship, and unique connection. They live together in a small house that they rented a few weeks ago.

Momo was reminiscing the day that they first met, momo was walking on the street carrying her big cello on her back and her notebooks in another hand she was late to an event while nayeon was busy with her phone. The two of them won’t forget the way their eyes met while picking up their stuff. Destiny wanted them to meet again at the same event where they exchanged numbers. Friendship to lovers. A typical romantic love story.

“He can’t come” nayeon cut momo’s thoughts.

“I am late!!!” momo whined again.

“Ok I will see what I can do”

“It’s a car do you even know how to open the car’s hood?”

Nayeon raised her eyebrow and leaned in “Are you underestimating me?”

Momo blushed and looked down “I am just” she couldn’t reply because of nayeon’s intense stare that was cut off by a guy’s voice.

“Do you want some help?” he yelled a bit as he parked his car next to theirs.

“YES!” nayeon replied and left the car, he looked expert while fixing the car, he was tall and handsome, but momo didn’t care about him and kept staring at nayeon who was watching him while fixing the engine. She caught her staring at her and the two smiled at each other warmly.

Nayeon tried to turn the engine on and it worked.

“Thank you so much!”

“I will accept It if you gave me your number” he said leaning on the car.

The two girls sighed “SHE IS TAKEN” momo yelled from her place.

“Oh” he looked at them “Sorry” he bit his lower lip “But won’t be bad you know” he winked.

Nayeon smiled at him and stepped closer “Do you want me to hit you with my hand or with the car?”

He yelped “Uhm”

“GO AWAY!” she yelled and he hurriedly ran to his car while nayeon rushed to the driver seat “Ten minutes leeftt” she sang and drove off while momo couldn’t stop laughing at the guy.

“He really tried to hit up on you?”

“I am gorgeous I can’t deny it” nayeon flipped her hair.

“I can’t deny it” momo said as she held nayeon’s hand and kissed her palm making nayeon’s heart throb in its place.

 

Luckily they arrived on time. Momo rushed to the bathroom and wore a maxi dress made with a deep v plunge and low back that cinches above the waist. She looked y and alluring, she was putting mascara when she felt nayeon’s hand on her waist “Sometimes I hate that you are pretty” she whispered into her ear.

“Why?” momo smiled and looked at her shyly.

“Because you are only mine and I hate it when people like you”

Momo caressed her cheek “I will always be yours nayeonie”

The latter brushed her nose on momo’s.

“We are in a church nayeon” momo laughed and grabbed her stuff, the two left the bathroom and walked to the chancel but momo stopped mid-way

“I am nervous I don’t know why”

Nayeon held momo’s shaking hands “You will do well as always”

“They said there is many wealthy businessmen and women and they might air it on TV!” she panicked.

“Momoring, you are the most talented cellist in Korea you will do well and fascinate the audience like you always do!”

Momo pouted and took a deep breath “Yes I am a good cellist!”

“Momo let’s go!” said the maestro.

She faked a cry face and looked at nayeon before she followed him while the latter went to the audience seats and sat in the first row.

Momo sat towards the front of the chair with both knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Her torso was fully lengthened. She stretched her fingers and hand before she adjusted the cello endpin so the body of the cello gently rested against her chest, and the cello was balanced between her knees she was wearing a maxi dress so her legs were slightly showing. She held the stick and started to read the notes in front of her ignoring the maestro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter