Chapter Five!

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

My knees, hands, and heart they are all shaking, I didn’t move at all until jeongyeon came to me holding a pills tablet.

“Take it” she said handing it to me.

“WHAT IS THIS HUH?” I yelled a bit at her “IS THAT A DRUG? OR SLEEPING PILLS?”

She raised her eyebrow at me “It’s seasickness tablet in case you felt dizzy”

I looked down at it and it was indeed a seasickness pill she even handed me a water bottle and I took one pill.

“Come in” she said and I followed her, I didn’t know if I was on a yacht or in a mansion there are two couches on both sides of the room and I saw a table with two chairs facing each other. I panicked when I saw a guy that looked like he is a waiter.

“Are you hungry?” she asked.

“NO!” I said folding my arms up against my chest… But damn! My stomach made a growling voice that even the sea sound didn’t hide. Jeongyeon chuckled and held my hand, she dragged me to the table and wow there was a hot dog, eggs and many more. I sat in front of her and she was eating but I hesitated. What if she put something in my food? What if she wants to do naughty things to me when I sleep?

She noticed that I wasn’t eating “why you are not eating?”

I didn’t reply but she sighed “you still don’t trust me, don’t you?”

I nodded but she took a piece of hot dog and ate it “It's not poisoned can you eat now?”

I sighed and grabbed the shop sticks, I was starving. And the food was really delicious I was staring at the waiter who was pouring tea for me and he headed downstairs.

“Don’t worry he will leave soon and they can’t hear us downstairs”

“What do you mean by hearing us??” I gasped! What is she planning to seriously!

“I mean our conversation” she said confusingly followed by a sigh “when is your birthday momo-ssi?”

“November nine”

“OH!” she was impressed “I am on November one!”

I faked a smile at her and looked away… Thirty minutes passed, the time is so slow and I am getting more worried.

There was a small kitchen near the table so I went to wash my hands. I felt her standing beside me but she was just opening the small refrigerator “I don’t know what you like so I bought many” she said. I gasped when I looked at the refrigerator, literally there is every kind of drinks and chocolate.

“Feel free to eat and drink whatever you want” she smiled “Do you want to see the yacht’s controller room?”

“Hm?” I was still in shock upon seeing what she bought for me “Sure” I said and she went to the stairs.

The stairs type was small and spiral.

‘I will trip, I will trip, I will t- shi!’ I cursed when I almost fell but jeongyeon held me BY MY HIP!

“Be careful!” she said and why she didn’t remove her hands yet? I sighed and finally we arrived, the sky was clear but it was a bit cold, I didn’t bring a jacket stupid me!

We walked to the controller room, there was a guy there in his mid-forty. He was so kind and friendly explaining to me what the buttons functions are. I was focusing on the control panel until my caught jeongyeon who was standing outside on the yacht’s deck. Her back was facing us she looked so handsome yet feminine. She is really attractive I can’t deny it. I walked to her and we were alone in the sea… Nothing was around us but water.

“How you and nayeon met?” she asked “I am curious” she looked at me intensely.

I folded my arms up to my chest, the wind was a bit strong and I was cold but she took off her jacket and she gently put it around my shoulders “Let’s sit” she said heading to the white leather couch we sat next to each other, facing each other.

“We met by a funny accident on the street, we bumped into each other and then met again on the same day. I knew then that there is destiny between us and we became friends then we dated. It’s our third year now”

She smiled dryly and pointed at my eyes “I like how they shined when you talked about her”

I smiled shyly and nodded “And uhm you?”

“Me?” she chuckled “I loved one girl but she cheated on me and since that day I didn’t fall for any one until” she muted a bit “I saw you”

Wow she is so bold. I faked a cough and looked away… So she likes me? Interesting.

“I saw her having with him, not the nicest view thought”

I can see some sadness in her eyes but she coughed and looked at me “Your parents? Where are they?”

“They don’t talk to me” I said followed by a sigh “The didn’t accept her”

“And? You didn’t try to talk to them?”

“I tried but nayeon decided not to try nor with my parents nor with hers. They should accept us as we are”

“Yeah sure but try more, for me I will do anything just to spend one day with them”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter