Chapter Ten.

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlike jeongyeon and momo, nayeon was sitting alone in the house. Blaming herself non-stop on the mistake she made. She drank and drank but she couldn’t get drunk. Chaeyoung, being the good friend she is visited her depressed friend.

“Stop drinking” she prevented her from pouring more whiskey into her cup.

“She didn’t want to see me” said nayeon “she sent jeongyeon, I guess I hurt her really bad”

“She saw you kissing someone nayeon-ah and while you were skeptical on her she was loyal to you and you weren’t” chaeyoung tried not to hurt nayeon with her words but it’s a fact. Nayeon did a mistake and regrets won’t bring momo back.

“But I love her so much chaeyoung-ah” nayeon cried “we’ve been together for three years she is like my other half how can I let her go?”

“You need time, both of you. And I am sure if you two are meant to be together she will come back to you”

“If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be”

Chaeyoung was impressed she clapped making nayeon laugh dryly.

“Jeongyeon said this to me and I think she is right”

Chaeyoung patted nayeon’s back and pulled her closer to her as the latter cried into her chest. She let momo go away… maybe… she will come back to her one day.

 

 

Momo’s POV

Morning…

The first thing I did was checking my phone, it was almost ten in the morning and I looked around. Jeongyeon wasn’t there and I was wearing my only. I am feeling guilty yet I am happy. Nayeon didn’t call or tried to apologize. Two days passed and I still didn’t hear anything from her.

I got up directly to the bathroom where I took a shower and wore a pink pajama I’ve found in her closet. I was buttoning the shirt when I heard knock on the door, I turned around and saw jeongyeon. I smiled willingly and same as her. She walked toward me with her hand behind her back, she was holding a flower bouquet and she handed it to me shyly.

“Good morning” she said and her eyes were focused on me.

I was smiling non-stop, it’s been so long since someone gave me flowers. I inhaled the beautiful smell of jasmine and gardenia.

“Jeongyeon-ah who is the flower?” I asked putting the bouquet next to my face.

She sighed “this one” she pointed at the bouquet while I pouted but she cupped my face and pecked my lips “you are the most beautiful flower in the world”

I was looking at her eyes, I can feel her love for me but something inside of me is not allowing me to love her the same way she does.

I pulled her into a tight hug “thank you for loving me and staying by my side” I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter