Chapter Four!

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and momo’s ride to their home was silent and awkward. The frown didn’t leave nayeon’s eyebrows and momo was still in shock and couldn’t say anything. As soon they arrived at their house they took off their dresses and they sat in the living room, nayeon was about to break the silence when the doorbell did it instead. She rushed to open the door and chaeyoung came in

“Why you two left without telling me? I was worried!” she said and sat comfortably on the couch “What’s wrong with your faces? You two look unwell”

Nayeon sighed “Ask your boss”

“Jeongyeon?”

Momo rolled her eyes and sighed just upon hearing her name while nayeon took a deep breath and told chaeyoung about everything.

“So?” said chaeyoung nonchalantly.

“So?? SO??” yelled momo.

“It’s one million dollars for god’s sake!” she said with her arms up “I’ve been working for like three years and all I have is one thousand hundred dollar in my bank”

Nayeon and momo weren’t looking at each other at all and just dozing off.

“You ow money for many people nayeon and then you can have your restaurant and open it!!!”

“She wants to stay with momo for twenty-four hour!! Are you crazy or something chaeyoung?”

“Well at least I won’t be in jail if you didn’t pay the debts” chaeyoung stated shutting nayeon who soon might be in prison “It’s just one night! Of course momo won’t fall for her”

The latter looked at chaeyoung with anxious eyes “If” she spoke “I said if I said yes, will she really give us one million dollars?”

Nayeon stared at momo with worried eyes.

“YES! jeongyeon doesn’t lie about money don’t worry”

Momo doze off, she didn’t refuse the idea completely, they will be rich and nayeon won’t go to jail as chaeyoung said she doesn’t mind but what if these twenty-four hours really, made her like jeongyeon a bit?

“NO NO!” nayeon raged and stood up “What if she was mean to her? Or into s? Or hurt her?” she said pointing at momo

Chaeyoung sighed “Since she asked to spend a night with her then it means she likes her and she won’t be mean to her, and she is not and come on nayeon I sometimes notice hickeys on momo so don’t tell me that you are so sweet”

Momo giggled and looked down shyly while nayeon couldn’t say anything.

“I am a good lawyer right?” chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders and crossed her legs.

“OK OK enough girls, time to sleep” momo said standing up, she pulled chaeyoung to the front door.

“Think about it! Don’t refuse immediately” she winked at momo and slammed the door in her face. Nayeon was already on their bed when momo jumped on it and decided to lay on top of her.

“I can’t share you with anyone” said nayeon as she caressed momo’s hair “I can’t” she breathed and leaned in kissing her fully on the lips and the two had a passionate night but momo was thinking about jeongyeon’s request through the whole making love session.

The two girls were under the blanket, , after the heated night. Nayeon was staring at the ceiling while momo was staring at her.

“Thinking about what jeongyeon said?” no one knows nayeon as much as momo, even by looking at her, she knows what’s in her mind.

“Yes” nayeon took a deep breath.

“Do you want me to do it?”

Nayeon frowned and faced her “What? No!”

“I mean you ow money for your uncle, and one million dollars can allow us to open our dream, our restaurant”

“Yes but-“ nayeon got cut off by momo who sat down.

“I mean it’s one night, no feeling, just ” she replied “And we won’t meet her again”

“Momo it’s a bit-“

“Shuuush” momo came closer to her, caressed her cheek and stared at her eyes “It’s your dream, it’s for our life to be better”

Nayeon pulled momo into a tight hug and frowned “I don’t know, I don’t know” she breathed “I can’t accept this momo, I am sorry”

Momo gritted her teeth and nodded “If that what you want”

Nayeon hugged her again and the two slept while cuddling.

 

 

 

Morning

Chaeyoung went to jeongyeon’s mansion as the latter ordered her, the short-haired girl walked in and greeted the maid “ma’am is in the movie theatre, she has been sitting there for two hours now” she said.

Yes, jeongyeon has a movie theatre in her luxurious mansion, chaeyoung walked to it and opened the door, her lips parted when she saw what jeongyeon was watching, with her eyes fixed on the screen she walked to her, she was sitting right in the middle.

“ma’am” said chaeyoung as she sat next to jeongyeon.

“She is so beautiful right?”

Jeongyeon was watching a video of momo playing cello front last night, she asked someone to film it secretly and it came out beautifully.

“Yes ma’am indeed”

“Did they told you about what happened?”

“Yes ma’am”

Jeongyeon nodded and looked at her “I want her” she said thickly.

“I don’t think nayeon will agree ma’am”

“I don’t care, do anything to make her agree” she grabbed a big leather bag that was placed under the seat.

“Five hundred thousand dollars, after a few days give this bag to baekhyun and tell him to go to momo’s house and give it to nayeon personally”

“Nae ma’am but may I ask why?”

“Because now nayeon received that she has to pay her debts as soon as possible or she will spend three years in jail”

“You planned for it?”

“Nope, her immaturity did” she muted a bit “Or her family must say since she owes money to her uncle and for her father’s account in the bank”

“Okay ma’am I will do it, but why?”

“If she saw the money, might drool, she is a money lover I can sense it in her especially when she didn’t literally re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter