The End.

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she?” I asked chaeyoung through the phone, I was wearing a jacket. I don’t care if I am in my pajama I want to know her condition.

“We are at Seoul hospital she has been under surgery for five hours now”

“I am coming” I said and jeongyeon grabbed my arm.

“To her?” she asked and I nodded. Her hand slowly became cold as she pulled it away from me “I will drive you”  she said dryly and grabbed her keys and I followed her quickly.

She was driving while I was praying that nothing will happen to nayeon. The ups and downs that we went through didn’t make my love die as I thought.

As soon as we arrived I asked for the surgery room and I ran to there. I saw her parents sitting on chairs and chaeyoung who I hugged as soon as I saw her.

“How is she?” I asked.

“They said she is okay now and they will take her to her room” a sigh of relief left my mouth but my eyes were focused on jeongyeon who was leaning on the wall and looking on the ground sadly while playing with her fingers so I walked to her “Hey” I said and she smiled at me.

“If you want you can go to work, chaeyoung is here anyway”

She shook her head “I need to make sure you are okay” she caressed my hair and sat on the chair.

“So you two are dating now?” chaeyoung asked me as we sat in the cafeteria “Jeongyeon loves you so much”

“yes I know”

“I was waiting for another response” she said.

“Like?”

“I do too, or yeah me too”

I smiled “yeah she is a good girl, soft and fun-”

“But she is not nayeon” she cut me off.

“I was starting to love her I swear but this happened and flipped my emotions up and down” she doze off “I spent three years with nayeon and I can’t seem to forget them easily”

“But you enjoyed your day with jeongyeon”

“Yes I did I told you she is so cute and caring but I think-“

“Companionship win over new love and joy?”

“Exactly!”

Chaeyoung smiled “I happy that you are found… but I feel bad for jeongyeon”

“Yeah me too” I sighed.

“You don’t need to feel bad” said jeongyeon, she was standing behind me and I panicked as soon as I saw her.

“I am used to people turning their backs on me”

“Jeongyeon I-“

She smiled and shook her head “I was planning to take you today”

“Hm?”

“Truck camper trip” she smiled dryly and looked down “Chaeyoung take care of her and call me if you needed something”

She coldly turned her back and left… she didn’t hold me nor did anything to keep me closer to her… she is making me feel bad…

We walked to nayeon’s room and her parents were inside. It was almost 10 PM and I went in… she was awake.

Staring at her parents smiling and her eyes were shining, I missed these eyes that shined more when she saw me. Ignoring her parents I walked to her and held her hand tightly and couldn’t help but to let my tears fall.

“I am here” I said while smiling.

“Really? and you forgave me?”

I nodded but she looked at her parents “See? She is the only person that cares about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter