Chapter Seven!

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn’t realize how much she is tired until I saw the way she was looking. He hand was on her left waist and she just threw herself on the couch as soon she arrived. What grabbed my attention is how empty the house was. There are only one couch, TV and a coffee table in front of it and the light was so dim. The kitchen was on my right and I can see that she is just eating fast food such as pizza, burgers and junk food.

“Sorry the house is a bit messy but I am hiding here” she said burying herself under the two blankets “I am tired a bit come sit on the chair”

There was a plastic chair near the couch so I just grabbed it and sat beside her.

“I saw the news on the internet and I asked chaeyoung for the address”

“Oh chaeyoung yes, she is the only one visiting me… I am so thankful for her”

“Chaeyoung is such a loyal kind person”

She smiled at me wearily and touched her waist again “I am living with a bullet inside of me”

“EHHHH?” I gasped.

“They couldn’t remove it” she took a deep breath “so I will just wait till it will blow up inside of me”

“When this will happen?” I panicked… this is so awful!

She laughed and stared at me for a solid three seconds, her gaze made me so nervous… How can she do this?

“I don’t know” she finally replied “Maybe after one week maybe after ten years” she shrugged her shoulders.

“And did they catch the shooter?”

“Nope” she rested her head on the pillow “I am sleepy, the medicines I am taking are making me sleepy and tired all the time”

I just kept staring at her closing her eyes, she is tired and weak and alone… I decided to get up and clean up a bit for her. Throwing away the dirty plastic bags and what left out of from the food and I washed the dishes… It’s just a few plates and glass cups nothing important.

I walked back to her, the way she was laying down looked uncomfortable so I was fixing the pillow behind her head when I noticed the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

I was covering her but why does she have something between her legs? I was sure when she flinched a bit in her sleep. SHE HAS A ! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? 

I covered her with the blanket but she grabbed my hand and groaned. My heart almost came out of my chest when she tightened the grip.

“Mom” she groaned “Mom” she frowned and I can see her sweating a bit so I grabbed a tissue and wiped her forehead, I was kneeling on the floor and watching her sleep. She looks angelic and calm while sleeping. Her puppy lips nice sharp nose. I guess I was tired too because not knowing when I found myself sleeping with my hand on her shoulder as I was patting her and pushing away her nightmares.

 

 

A few hours passed and momo was still sleeping on the floor, the cold floor. The TV was still on showing a random news channel until jeongyeon opened her eyes and saw momo in the same position. She smiled… Feeling that someone cares for you was new for her and she liked it. Unfortunately, momo is someone else’s property and she won’t allow herself to touch someone else’s property, but now she ignored that reality and sat down. She just had a surgery ten days ago but she didn’t hesitate to carry momo and lay her on the couch.

She touched her wound and frowned in pain but for her momo was more important. Making momo sleep comfortably and warmly was more important than her pain.

The two laid next to each other with momo resting her head on jeongyeon’s chest the two slept like this till morning came.

 

Morning

Chaeyoung had the key for jeongyeon’s apartment, it was almost seven in the morning. She just finished jogging and decided to visit her sick friend, as soon she walked into the living room she saw momo sleeping next to jeongyeon which made her open widely.

‘I am not dreaming right?’ she thought and started to hit her head. She realized it wasn’t a dream when it started to hurt. But luckily momo woke up and widened her eyes.

 

I didn’t know if I should be shocked by the fact that chaeyoung was standing there or that I was sleeping next to jeongyeon that also opened her eyes and stretched a bit. Her damn arm was behind me. I WAS SLEEPING ON HER ARM AND CHEST.

“G- Good morning” I stuttered and jumped on the floor.

“Good morning” chaeyoung replied and her eyes were focusing on me as I was wearing my jacket, I was avoiding the look at jeongyeon was just sitting on the couch and stretching.

“You are wearing a tracksuit” said jeongyeon.

“Yes I was jogging but I just drove here to visit you but you already had visitors” she raised her eyebrow at me and I smiled sheepishly at her.

“Chaeyoung drive me home, can you?”

“Thank you momo” jeongyeon spoke “I am really thankful that you thought of me”

“Anytime” I smiled and already walked to the door and grabbed my suitcase and chaeyoung followed me.

“So smart momo! So smart!” she stated as we stood in the elevator “You went to Japan because you were mad at nayeon for not trusting you but you just slept on the couch with another girl”

“I was just visiting her! She didn’t hurt me but I fell asleep”

 Chaeyoung sighed and just stared at me with a disbelief stare, as soon as we sat in the car I had a flashback about something.

“Chaeyoung I had a dream”

“Yes”

“It was weird but I’ve seen myself sitting at a table wearing a very nice dress and I looked very pretty-“

“It’s not a dream momo” she winked at me and I hit her arm playfully.

“Let me finish! So I was in a very luxurious restaurant with nayeon and jeongyeon in front of me, I looked at nayeon then at jeongyeon but then the two disappeared. I got up to search for them, I was scared until I found nayeon but she didn’t let me touch her and walked away then I saw jeongyeon, she was wearing a suit as always and talking to men, she opened her arms for me but I walked away again and saw nayeon with another girl and she didn’t look regretful” I sighed “Until I saw my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter