Chapter Two!

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning

Nayeon was on her laptop when momo came to her, she left a kiss on her cheek and rested her head on her shoulders “Good morning”

Nayeon kissed her head, it’s a daily basis to them.

“We will go to the bank momoring, prepare yourself”

“Naee, and chaeyoung?”

“she will meet us there”

“Great, do you think it will work?” asked momo.

“I am trying to be optimistic and believe that they will give us the restaurant”

 

Nayeon’s father died with many debts, for a bank and for her uncle. The most important part is that there is a restaurant that the bank took because of a loan her dad took and he couldn’t pay it back.

The three met at the bank, nayeon and momo were on the waiting list while chaeyoung was busy talking to this and that.

“What we will name it?” momo broke the silence.

“Who?”

“The restaurant silly”

“Namos?” nayeon shrugged her shoulders while momo cringed at her “we will think about that later now let’s see if they will accept to give us the restaurant”

Momo was about to sat something when chaeyoung came, she grabbed a chair and sat in front of them, her face was down and she blew air from .

“Listen to me both of you, to give you back the restaurant they want a guarantee or anything worthy, cars, a house or anything” she stated.

“There is our car” momo said cheerfully.

“Momo, it may break down anytime and” she muted a bit “beside the restaurant there are 25,000$ benefits”

“WHAT?” nayeon yelled a bit and stood up “where is jaerim?” she asked chaeyoung.

“First lower your voice and sit down” chaeyoung gritted her teeth “You can’t do anything, you ow money for many people nayeon not you I mean your father”

 

Nayeon’s blood was boiling and she walked to jaerim’s room, she opened the door and interrupted his private meeting.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” the old man yelled at her.

“We had a deal! My father was your friend!” she raged, momo was standing by the door, she didn’t care about what nayeon have done, her concertation was on jeongyeon who was sitting on a chair beside jaerim, she eyed and smirked.

“Nayeon, go out and I will follow you”

“Nayeon-ssi” jeongyeon stood up and greeted her.

“You know her ma’am?” chaeyoung asked jeongyeon and looked at nayeon “I am her lawyer too”

“World is really small” jeongyeon laughed “Jaerim-ssi I will come back later”

“No no they can wait” jaerim pleaded “ma’am I apologize for her behavior”

“It’s okay, I can wait” jeongyeon smiled at nayeon and walked toward momo “Momo-ssi” she bowed her head and the latter did the same and watched jeongyeon walking out of the bank while nayeon was trying and begging jaerim to at least lower the benefits but all he did was refusing and asking her to leave.

Momo was only watching her with sad eyes, seeing her suffer and all she can do is stay by her side.

Nayeon was turning on the engine but it didn’t work, she kicked the car’s wheel and she was about to cry and momo was caressing her back “Everything will be okay” she comforted her.

“OKAY my ! Stop these actions momo you are not helping” nayeon said harshly and momo lowered her hand and stared at nayeon who was avoiding the look at her when baekhyun approached her, he bowed “I am jeongyeon’s personal assistant and she is inviting you to her car” he said and opened his hand “And can I take the keys?”

The two girls looked at jeongyeon who was sitting in the passenger seat, full of confident and ego she kept staring at them, momo grabbed the keys from nayeon’s hadn and shoved them into baekhyun’s.

“Let’s go” she held nayeon’s hand and walked to jeongyeon’s expensive Bentley car, they sat in the back seat next to each other, but each one of them was looked out of the window.

“Life is so cruel” jeongyeon broke the dead silence.

‘Oh god here we go again’ nayeon thought and stared at jeongyeon.

“Owning money to someone is one of the worst feelings” she said “That I didn’t try yet” she smirked.

“Are you bragging to us?” momo fired back while jeongyeon chuckled.

“Maybe? I am just showing you that I feel bad about your situation”

“I am overwhelmed” momo spoke sarcastically making jeongyeon looks at her.

“Being mean doesn’t suit you momo-ssi”

The latter faked a smile at her and looked away.

Nayeon looked around, it looks like baekhyun was driving them to their house “How did you know the address of our house?”

“I know everything nayeon-ssi, just sit and relax”

Nayeon could feel anything but relaxation at the moment.

“My car keys” she said before she opens the door.

“I will fix it for you ma’am” baekhyun smiled “don’t worry abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter