Teaser

Indecent Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Money can’t buy  everything” said nayeon annoyingly.

A smug smile left jeongyeon’s lips as she hit the red ball with the billiard stick.

She grabbed the billiard chalk and looked at momo “And what about you momo-ssi? Do you agree?”

“Totally” 

Nayeon smiled proudly at momo and the latter did the same.

“What if I requested you something” jeongyeon was aiming for the last ball “I will offer you one million dollars for one night with your girlfriend” she hit the ball and it fell in the pocket directly.

Nayeon kept staring at jeongyeon without even blanking "Excuse me?"

“One million dollar will be enough for you to open the restaurant right?” jeongyeon smirked “It’s your dream, both of you, nayeon will be the owner and momo the cellist that will attract clients, right? Correct me if I am wrong”

“How did you know?” nayeon was confused.

Jeongyeon chuckled “So me knowing about your dream and plans is the only thing you cared about, that’s a great step nayeon-ssi”

Jeongyeon stood in front of nayeon, the latter felt weak in front of jeongyeon’s intense stares and strength.

“One million dollar, for twenty-four hours with your girlfriend, so simple and easy” jeongyeon repeated. Nayeon yelped and kept staring at jeongyeon. She didn't say anything nor even stopped her which made momo rage.

“NAYEON!” momo yelled a bit.

” staying here is making me sick“Let’s go momo nayeon tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter