Chapter 6.2

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they arrived the doors of the elevator opened leading them into a big room that was the idol club. The walls were sound proof and there was a bar with no bar tender and bathrooms and even a food segment and when Kyungri and Yura walked out the elevator they felt all eyes on them. Which they were. All YG family eyes were on them. And angry ikon member walked up to the quite upset.

"Why are you here?" Bobby asked. "This place is reserved for the night." He stated

B.I walked up to them holding onto Bobby's shoulder telling him to stop. "Sorry about him. It's the birthday of one of our family members and we had reserved the place for the night. Thats why he became quite upset." 

Bobby called the owner to which she had to close her coffee shop down to go down. Once she arrived. "This was reserved for the night!" And angry Bobby stated. " Why are they here?" He asked.

"Yes this place is reserved and no one is allowed for the exception of them two." 

"We reserved the place which mean no one and no one means NO ONE can be allowed." Bobby said.

" Yes but if you would of read the contract for the reservation we wouldn't be having this problem!" The owner said taking out the contract.

B.I looked over it and at the bottom before the signature it read " Reservations made for event or any other reason are allowed and no one may interrupted the reservation with the exception of Kyungri-ssi and Yura-ssi. This doesn't apply to them under any circumstances." Right bollow the only rule it had " If you agree with this only exception please sign below" and under that was Bobby's signature. B.I turned to Bobbyand smacked him on the head with the contract itself. 

"Did you even read this? Or did you just sign to get the place like usual?" B.I scolded him.

Before B.I could hit him again his hand was stopped by GD "That's enough" 

"We really don't mind having you ladies joining us." CL said standing next to GD.

"Thats okay. We didn't mean to interrupt your party." Kyungri apologized

 "Well you already did!" Bobby said still quite upset at the situation and before he could say anything else he was being pulled by GD who in the distance began scolding him for his rudeness.

"We really don't mind please join us." CL insisted.

​"​​Like I said before it's okay we didn't know it was reserved." Kyungri said again

"We didn't even know it could be reserved in the first place." Yura said looking at the owner friend.

"Well after this mess and his rudeness please accept and join us. We really had no idea about this he chose the place." B.I said

"Please join us. It's one of our little ones birthday today. It's been a while since we got together like this.  And they still minor so they aren't allowed to drink. Please join us I'm sure the girls would love it if you stay and about jiwon don't mind him. He has changed alot since.." CL tried insisting but was cut off by Kyungri

"Dont bring that up. And Idont think it's okay for us to join your family party like that."Kyungri repeated

"We don't mind" a males voice said from the the table in the back. Smirking down at both the girls.

Kyungri notice the smirk on his face and she pulled Yura behind her to cover her from his sight. She was about to rejected their offer again. When the birthday girl walked up to them with wide open sparkling eyes and a wide smile saying .

"Please stay?" The birthday girl said holding onto CL's arm. 

Kyungri felt guilty to rejected again but she was going to say no but before she could her phone ringed and she saw a call coming from none other then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter