Chapter 4

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days later after the roommates said their farewells all all casted member of "Match made in heaven returns" received calls asking them to go the next day to the recording and to be there an hour early. 

Kyungri call Hani to tell her that she would pick her up so they could go together and Hani seem delighted be the idea. The next day like promised Kyungri went to pick up Hani and they headed to the recording before going they stopped at the coffee shop to buy drinks for the cast and crew. They had bought 15 coffee cups for the cast and mc. 

*at the recording back stage*

The three mc had arrived earlier. One by one they began to arrive. The staff mentioned there was still three cast members missing and they would only wait 10 more minutes and if they hadn't arrived they would have to be filled in later after their arrival. Just as soon as they were about to start the meeting the door open. Kangjoon bowed and apologize for his late arrival and took a seat next to AoA's Hyejeong. 

Once again they were going to began when the door suddenly opened again and this time is was two girls walking in bowing and apologizing for the late arrival. They began handing the drinks they had bought and when she reached kangjoon she handed him his cup and on the cup there was a note stuck to it. And as for the staff producer Kyungri mentions that there would be a coffee and desert truck outside for them to enjoy. 

Kangjoon took the note and hid it so no one would see it. He read it under the table and the note read "Rooftop after meeting -K" He turned to meet his eyes with hers and he gave her a smile and she wasn't able to hold back her smile to him so she quickly turned to face the mc's. After the meeting they were given time to introduce to one another. Then still have 10 minutes before the recording began so Kyungri asked to use the restroom and so did Hani and kangjoon. Kyungri asked Hani to keep an eye out and text her when they were about to began. At the rooftop Kyungri gave kangjoon the time he had asked her on that one night. He explained and apologized to her for everything. She looked at him and laughed at him she found him really cute. They got back down when she received a text from Hani. 

They had officially started the mc's (Lee Hwijae, Boom, and Leeteuk) introduced them selves and introduced the guest one by one. As they were being called they would walk out from behind the red curtains. 

"Crayon pop Ellin, 9muses Kyungri, Exid Hani, AoA Hyejeong, Brown eyed girls Narsha, former Kara member Nicole, ZE:A Dongjun, Teen Top L.Joe, Seo Kangjoon, Jaeyoung, Julian, and Kyunghwan." 

They all showed their skills in their own ways. After they had to choose their partners and one by one they were choosen. 

Pairs:

Ellin & Kyunghwan, Hani & Jaeyoung, Nicole & Julian, Hyejeong & Dongjun, Narsha & L.Joe, and of course Kyungri with Kangjoon" They did all kinds of game and interactions. 

They did pole wrestling (they go up on a pole and wrestle with their legs while hold on with just their arms). 

Kiss kiss kiss (passing a paper just using their mouths). During that game kangjoon and Kyungri had a small insident in which their lips actually touched a bit and that made them both blush. 

Seeing you heart beat heart beat (who makes their partners heart beat harder). They used drama scenes such as back hugs, and pushing to the wall. For the wall scene Ellin & Kyunghwan went first but Ellin couldn't take Kyunghwan seriously so they lost. Hyejeong & Dongjun went second, he seemed too aggressive which caused Hyejeong to laugh almost the whole time. Hani & Jaeyoung went third. They had seemed to have better luck he knew just what to say but he suddenly made noise with his mucus and it made her beat drop. So then he petted her head looking into her eyes deeply.

"Can I fall deeply into your eyes?" he said making Hani heart best raise to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter