Chapter 3.2

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangjoon wasn't that convinced at first but since it was his president who suggested it he couldn't refuse. He had just hanged up his phone when Nana arrived home. Kangjoon smiled at her before going to the kitchen, Nana notice his smile was a worried one so she followed him. 

"Hwanie" 

"Nona"

"what's the matter?  Did something happen? Did unnie text you? "

"No"

"Then why the long face?"

"Nona."

"Mmm"

"Boss wants me to be part of Match Made in Heaven Returns but I don't really feel like it.." He paused and looked at her before continuing "but since its the presidents idea I can't say no. Will you go too?"

Nana smiled and said "No." which cause kangjoon to be shocked. And then she continued "Kyungri unnie will be going too. So I think it's the perfect chance for you both to talk and interact" kangjoon remembered "Nona did you give Kyungri Nona my number?" Nana smile "Yes Hwanie I did. And by the looks of it she hasn't called. "

"No. She hasn't. Do you think she really will? "

"I'm sure she is just busy right now be patient and don't pressure her."

"Nona can I have her number?"

"Hwanie? You'll see her soon. Besides I heard you have to be there an hour early so you can talk to her before the recording." she said trying to convince him to wait. 

"Nona please! " he begged. 

"Seo Kang Joon-ssi." he looked at her shocked at the name she called him. He knew she had become upset because she used his full name. 

"Nona please. " he whined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter