Chapter 1

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had been spending about one year living together under the same roof. It seemed impossible to not be close to one another. They treated each other like family. But as for roommates Nana (from after school)  and Seo Kang Joon it was different. Their relationship was more like best friends. They would talk to each other on a daily. Tell each other how their day had gone and what they had done. If the rest of their roommates didn't know better they would assume they were dating. Truth is Nana saw Kang Joon as a little brother who she wanted to always take care of no matter what. 

One night everyone in their house had already gone to bed. Except Nana and kangjoon. They waited for Nana to preform in inkigayo. Right after Nanas and orange caramels performance, on the screen came a group of girls. They all looked like models and all were quite attractive to everyone. Kangjoons eyes widened when they came on screen. "Aren't they pretty?" Nana said as she notice Kangjoons eye change when they popped on screen. 

"Yes, very pretty" he responded. "What's her name?" Kangjoon asked as soon as he saw a cat eyed girls with long silky black hair that went down to her waist line.

Nana turned to see who had caught Kangjoons eye and she suddenly looked at him giving him a kind and warm Nona smile for she knew by the look on his eyes what he was thinking. He found her beyond pretty he tried to hide it but Nana already knew. He had a crush on her the moment he saw on appear on screen. 

"Kyungri unnie" Nana said as she waited for Kangjoon to turn. "She's from Nine Muses and they are under Star Empire. She was born 90liner. Which makes her your nona." 

Kangjoon wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter