Chapter 6.1

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day kyungri woke up on one of the beds inside one of the room in the cabin. She felt hungry and realized she hadn't been there for a while so there was no food. She decided to order food. She turned her phone and saw all the messages and missed calls. All were from Kangjoon, Nana, Hyemi, And Hani. "" she said as she remembered she left without letting anyone know and at the same time she felt guilty for worrying everyone and specially for leaving Kangjoon hanging on the night they were supposed to go out together after so long of not seeing each other.

She decided to go back to her dorm. When she arrived there Hyemi, Nana and the rest of the members were sitting on the living room with their phones out on the center table. Waiting for a call. When they heard the door close Hyemi ran to kyungri and smacked her with a furious face she yelled at her forgetting it was her unnie. " What were you thinking. You had us all worried. Our calls went straight to voicemail all of our calls." Tear began falling of the leaders face, she was angry at her, worried and scared that something might had happened to her. " You could of at least told us not to contact you. I don't know something to let us know you needed time to yourself. Why did you have to always do everything on your own?" Hyemi said now remembering it was her unnie she was talking to and felt bad for yelling at her.

" I'm sorry" kyungri paused and looked at each person sitting in the living room. " I didn't mean to worry any of you. I was going to come to sleep here but I end falling alseep over there." She said and everyone looked at her. Suddenly a male voice came from down the hall as he came out of the bathroom.

" Asleep where?" The male voice said in a questioning tone. " Who were you with? You could of at least told me you weren't going to show up."

Everyone became quiet at his words and Hyemi spoke " Let's go out. I think they need some time alone." And everyone in the room followed behind including Nana leaving Kangjoon and Kyungri alone to talk.

"Kangjoon-ssi..... I .... I'm sorry" she tried to speak but was interrupted by Kangjoon.

"Why did you have to worry us all. At least a call to anyone of us would of been good but no you had us all here awake all night thinking something could of happened to you unable to tell anyone because your members worried that you would be in big trouble if your company found out. Where were you and who were you with?" Kangjoon raised his voice at her causing her to step back in shock.

" Why are you yelling? And last time I checked I don't have to give anyone and specially not you any explanation of what I do or who I do things with." She paused realizing what she said to look at a just as shock as her Kangjoon in disbelief at the words coming from .

"Kangjoon.... I didn't mean what I said ..." She said as he picked up his phone and jacket and began walking to the door. He had to pass by her and she took the opportunity to grab his arm to stop him from leaving. Which he pulled back from and began to walk again. He was at the door hold the handle when he felt two hands around his waist. He didn't say anything he didn't move. After a few seconds he grabbed her wrists and was about pull them off when he heard her cry. He didn't know what to do.

Out side the dorm everyone was at the door trying to heard what they were talking about. All in shock when they heard Kyungri say ”Why are you yelling? And last time I checked I don't have to give anyone and specially not you any explanation of what I do or who I do things with." Causing all to look at each other. When they heard the handle move they all jump off the door only coming back after they heard cries coming from inside. They all grew angry at the sound of Kyungri crying they were about to to open the door when Nana stopped them as they heard Kyungri speak again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I know you and everyone else was  worried and I'm sorry for doing this to all. But I promise you I wasn't with anyone. I was by myself the whole time. I just needed time to process some things about myself and reassure myself and my feelings. If I didn't I was afraid of what would happen next." Kangjoon turned himself to face her. She was in tears and that broke him a little inside because he knew how much pressure she had been in lately and with them both being idols now thing were going to get even harder for both which is why he had came to a decision at that moment.

" Let's end this here." He said looking into her teary eyes. Outside everyone was in shock but at the same time angry the members were going to open but this time it was Hyemi who stopped them and told them that it maybe was for the best for everyone. She wanted to believe it was the best for both the groups, Kangjoon and specially for Kyungri giving to her recent relationship. Hyemi thought Kyungri wasn't ready for another relationship.

" What ? Why are you saying this? Why so suddenly? Are you that mad at what happened? Or is what I said? " She said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter