Chapter 2

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Kyungri hung up her call with Nana, she ran to her bathroom to do her make up and ran back to her room to find something nice to wear. She thought hard looking at all her dresses but it was to cold to wear one and she thought it would be weird to show up all fancy. She called her leader and asked if she could borrow her black strapless crop top shirt to go with her black leather shorts and white leather jacket. 

With in 30 minutes she arrived at the roommate house. She sat at her car for a few seconds. Breathing hard unable to stabilize her breathing. She was nervous and she couldn't understand why yet at the same time she knew why. She was about to meet him even if she didn't know if he was awake or not. 

Nanas phone rang. She picked up and Kyungri said she was outside. Nana let her in she knew why she had gone to pick her up. Even if everyone thought of Nana as a cute dumb girl she was really good at putting pieces together. She let Kyungri in and look at her in shock "Unnie?" Nana said with a smirk on her face as she saw what Kyungri was wearing. Kyungri smiled and winked at her as she said "Can I come in?"  Nana smirk at her and moved aside to let her in. As they both walked in silently Nana look at her and then at the kitchen. Kyungri understood what Nana was trying to hint. And they both walked in Nana going in first followed by Kyungri. 

"Hwan-ie" Nana said in a very suspicious tone while a smile wouldn't leave her face. 

"Yes Nona" kangjoon responded without turning.

"Shall we have some drinks"

"I thought Nona was going out with Kyungri Nona? Did she change her mind? And do you know why she asked for? Im dying to know why she suddenly asked....." kangjoon Turned back to face Nana "about me..." he said in a low shocked tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter