Chapter 5

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sorry I took long to write this chapter. I had what I wanted to write about but I felt some how stuck. If you have any suggestions on what should happen after this chapter or how you would like the story to kinda go please let me know. I would be delighted to put another opinion in. Also I am going to start a new story soon based on truth but will be using idols names as the characters. *

 

3 months had already passed since they last saw each other. They went from texting and calling each other every now and then to a daily thing. Both began telling each other about their days like they were best friends and would fight like a married couple despite being unofficial. Those who knew about their feelings knew they were pretty much together without having put a tittle to their relationship. 

Kyungri met with Nana after 3 months of promoting. They went out for drinks and Nana mentioned how upset she was. Now that Kyungri and Kangjoon had their own thing going on she felt left out. And had become jealous at how they would keep in touch leaving her out. She even mentioned she went for drinks with Hani and that they both agreed that Kyungri had forgotten about them. Kyungri liked the jealous Nana and for it. 

"He won't even tell me anything anymore. It's like we were never close. He doesn't reply and neither do you!! " Nana said quite upset. While Kyungri kept laughing thinking it was cute how she was acting. 

"Don't you think your being too much. Being jealous of us..... I mean don't you have jonghyun-ssi? " Kyungri asked still laughing. 

Nana turns her face down to face her empty glass. While pouring her self another drink "No... " she said with a sad face not looking at Kyungri.

"What do you mean? Did something happen?" the concerned Kyungri asked 

"He doesn't notice me"

"Yes he does. You guys are always together!"

"No he only notices Yura-ssi." now looking at her unnie. "Ever since WGM happened. He liked her the moment he looked into her eyes. I know him and I know his feeling for her. He sees me as a friend and nothing else. I had always liked Yura-ssi but now it's like everytime we meet and she talks to me I just want to smack her." she pause and looked up at Kyungri with teary eyes as she continues "I know I shouldn't be this way. She won over his heart and even if they can't be together she feels the same. Their marriage ended cuz of me. I just wish they would of had an actual closure maybe that way they would be over each other." Nana says in tears. 

Kyungri placing a hand on her back patting it slow "It okay. Maybe you aren't meant to be with him or maybe you are. Maybe she is or maybe she isnt." she kept consoling Nana after Nana was calm enough she drove her home. Nana fell asleep on the car and Kyungri thought hard about what Nana had said and how she cried for jonghyun. She was close with Yura too but no one knew. They had met before she had even debuted and they became close after her break up with her boyfriend. After dropping Nana off Kyungri felt the need to be alone. 

She drove and drove and drove until she finally decided to stop at a small park. In that park there was a trail that would go to the bushes

***She went dowS the trail once before she was an idol. No one would go passed the bushes but she was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter