Chapter 3.1

The best in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungri drove Nana back to the roommate house. "Puppy" Nana turned when Kyungri called her. "Do you think you can come to the dorm with me for tonight? My dorm is empty and I will feel very lonely. So Ote?" Nana agreed. When they arrived at the gate of the roommate house they noticed a figure in the shadows. 

They got off together in case of anything happening. They were both ready to kick some right before they hit the figure they realized it was kangjoon. Nana knew what he was trying to do so she walked in and left the two awkward people behind her. They were quiet for some time just looking into each others eyes. Until one spoke up. 

"Tell Nana I'll be in the car please" but before she could walk away she felt a pull. Kangjoon grabbed her hand to stop from walking away. "I wanted to apologize for how rude I sounded earlier. It not how I meant for it to come out. I don't care if you come to our house. No wait that not what I meant. I don't mind you coming over and visiting. You are welcomed when ever you want." He finally said Kyungri still turned the other way. She smiled at him accepting his apology and told him to tell Nana she'd be in the car waiting. 

When Nana was leaving kangjoon stopped her and asked her if she could help with Kyungri. Nana gave him an evil look and told him she would starting by giving her his number but he would have to wait and be patient until she decided to contact him. He had agreed.

That same night at Nine Muses dorm Nana and Kyungri were having their own party. Drinks,  snacks, even movies. They watched horror movies until they felt tired and decided to go to bed. Nana slept with Kyungri in her room. They were already under the covers when Nana suddenly spoke about kangjoon. Kyungri eyes opened upon hearing his name. 

"Unnie, you do know kangjoon didn't mean it right?" Kyungri didn't say anything "He was just nervous and he has been quite stressed lately. He actually likes yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter