"Yah, spaghetti sauce!"

You > Calculus

February 11, 2012 - The Janitor's Closet

I'm going to stop greeting you, notebook. I feel as if we're closer than that. You know I'm here for you, I know you're here for me.

So, notebook,

EOTTEOKE!?!?! I got spaghetti sauce all over my gym shirt! How? I'd rather not tell you. Let's just say I tried to eat spaghetti while rushing to class. Wait, that gave it all away. Ugh. Anyways,

I hear Coach would never let us wear dirty uniforms. She's said to be like an intimidating man, a neatfreak housewife, and a personal trainer.

All in one. 

I swear, if I walk into our gym with a marinara splattered shirt, I know I'll get an instant F, which will ruin my 4.0 GPA since kindergarten, and I won't get into Seoul University.  

My first thought was that I should go into Jieun's gym locker (she gave me her combination a while back, even if I didn't take Phys Ed during that time - what a loving eonni) and grab a spare there. Which, I did try. All I found was more purple gel pens.

......Which I stole.

Don't tell her. Wait, you wouldn't do that in the first place, you're a mere college ruled notebook that costed me a dollar. 

I could ask Woohyun, too. He's on the thin side, and his shirt would probably fit me. But he's not here and I don't know his combination. Wait, I wouldn't be able to break into his gym locker anyways. I may be unattractive, but I wouldn't be able to walk into the boy's locker room unnoticed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Onomatopoeia. I feel as if it makes my entries more lively.

But, crap. I have 5 minutes to find a new shirt and get to gym.

Screw it.

I'm just gonna go, and receive the F. If I dress properly the next time and the next time and so on, I'll get an A and the F will just disappear in the flock of A's. And then the overall grade will be an A. Ta-da.

Okay, bye.

I pushed open the door and peeked to see if the halls were still flooded with the imbecils you'd call students. The hallways were relatively empty.

Yay. :D I'll be able to walk calmy and comfortabley.

OW. What the hell...? I rubbed the sore spot on my forehead, and looked to see who I crashed into.

Holy.

.

"You again!?" Sungyeol bellowed, "How many times do I have to yell at you? STOP bumping into me! It's pretty damn annoying," he said as he brushed the nonexistent dirt off of his shoulder.

I tried to contain my pathetic fangirl screams and kept a serious face on.

"I'll be sure it won't happen again..." I choked out. He said nothing for a moment and scanned me from head to toe with a disgusted face.

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I'm in front of the heavenly Lee Sungyeol with spaghetti sauce all over my shirt!

OTL. Life is over.

"What the hell happened to your shirt?! You must be new. Coach won't even let you step into her gym wearing that." Sungyeol's eargasmic voice snapped me back to reality.

"I- uh- spa-" I stuttered, before Sungyeol cut me off.

"You know what, I don't really care, but here," he said, reaching into his backpack until he found what he needed: his gym shirt. Oh my god. This doesn't mean that he's... he's...

"Wear this. I've been there before. You don't want to experience the lecture about stain removers and discipline." He handed me his shirt.

IWUNHSFCMDHFUHFSKFHSKUHFFKHFKJHKSGEUHEMUIUCMHKFHSDIFUHDIUFHIUEMHFIEU

"Just give it to your brother later and tell him to give it to me," he said before making another disgusted face. "Why the hell am I even doing this? You know what, whatever. Bye." Sungyeol walked away, leaving me in a state of panic.

I checked my watch. All of that happened in a matter of 2 minutes!?!? That means 3 minutes to go.

But...

I can't possibly wear this shirt. He decided to write his name on it in big, fat, sharpie.

Then his fangirls will attack me.

I fished my back pocket (or, pocket, hur hur) for money. I pulled out whatever I felt in there and counted it. It came out to three dollars. I ran up to the cashier's window and spat out breathlessly,

"Can I buy a new a shirt for gym?"

Sungyeol's POV

Finally! Language arts is OVER!

Time fo lunch. Ugh, should I eat? My tummy fat might grow. I looked around and grabbed an innocent nerd.

"What's for lunch?" I snapped. The nerd flinched and opened his mouth to answer, but then I saw her through the corner of my eye.

Myungsoo's sister. Huh. Maybe I should learn her name. It's probably shorter than "Myungsoo's sister". Less wasted breath, acknowledging her. My breath is not to be used for things like saying her name.

Anyways, guess what she was wearing? NOT my gym shirt. She was wearing a brand new one. I let go and shoved the nerd away. His short little legs carried him away as fast as they could. I approached Myungsoo's sister.

"YAH! Kim... whatever your name is!" She continued walking, as if she didn't know I was talking about her. "SPAGHETTI SAUCE!" 

She jumped a little. Oh, so that got her attention. I kept staring at her and I guess she had a feeling I was, because she made eye contact with me. 

"Uhh... Sungyeol-ssi. Here's your shirt," she said, handing me my shirt, folded absolutely perfectly. "I.. I found some money... so I bought a new-"

"Why didn't you wear this? Don't you know how many girls would kill to wear this?" I raised my voice, waving the shirt in her face.

"That's my p-" she stuttered, backing away a little. 

"I'm nice for once - and for you! Did you not realize that? Do you not know that when someone offers you something, you accept it?! HUH?!" I grabbed her by her collar.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!" 

Jinju's POV

We both turned towards the sound. It was my homeroom teacher! She's come to save me!

She stomped towards us (stomped, literally - her heels hitting the ground were even louder than usual) and released Sungyeol's grip on me.

Oh, seonsaengnim. Why would you do such a thing? I WAS ENJOYING HIS HANDS ON MY SHIRT. Such close contact with his -

Never mind.

"Lee Sungyeol, why were you bullying Jinju? Alright, first off, she's a ptifiul nerd."

I made a camel face. Uh... seonsaengnim, I don't know where you're going with this. I guess she noticed because she looked at me and smiled cheekily.

"No offense, Jinju." Like that helps. "Second, she didn't do anything to you. And finally, have you not learned in the first grade?! You don't hit girls. You're a guy."

GO SEONSAENGNIM! :D Yeah, you work your intimidating (and slightly crooked) eyeliner.

Sungyeol sent me a glare that sent shivers down my spine (that I enjoyed ;D I kid, I kid) before leaving with a humph.

= = = = = = = = = =

I stepped off of the bus, relieved to finally be home. Or seven blocks away from home. This is the second closest bus stop to my house, and I don't like stopping directly in front where my parents can see me. Because you know what they do? 

Have a staredown with me until I reach the front door. 

It's rather awkward.

Oh?

I looked up at the sky, and what I felt trickle on my shoulder was right.

Sky water. Also known as: rain, precipitation, etc. 

OH MY GOD, SKYWATER. MUST GET HOME, MUST GET HOME, MUST GET HOME.

I ran past one, two, three, blocks, before I stepped in a puddle. GROSSSSSS. Wet socks, for the second time in a day? EW. But I have to get home. 

Oh! :D It's eomma! She must be driving home from work. I slowed down my sprinting, knowing that soon, I'd be in the comfort of her Toyota Camry.

She drove right past me, honking her horn as she did so.

= = = = = = = = = = =

Where the hell am I going? COMMENT. TELL ME WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK. O____O

Even though I'm really scared for your criticism :D

LOOK AT THIS GUIZE. EEEEEP I MISSED YEOL'S SIDE BANGS OVER HIS... long hair.

tumblr_lztcapI0FH1ro8xmdo1_500.jpg

you may now marry me