You touch, you die.

You > Calculus

Woohyun's POV

I watched, slightly amused, as Jinju frantically looked through her bag over and over and over again. 

"My notebook... my notebook..." she muttered, as if she was a hungry animal looking for food.

You know what also reminds me of hungry animals looking for food? My crazed teenage fangirls who are driven by hormones.

"Where'd you last see it?" I asked, trying to help just a little bit. I mean, sure, I'm a kingka, but I have a heart. Plus, she's my best friend. That thing is stuck to her like glue, so it must mean a lot to her.

"Nam Woohyun, if I knew where it was, I would have found it by now," she mumbled. I pursed my lips and slumped back in my chair.

"Sorry. Just trying to help." I slowly faded out, becoming a part of the background. Hold on... Nam Woohyun? Part of the background?

Oh, no no no. This will not do. I must find someone to talk to. 

"Well, then, good luck with your notebook Jinju. I'm leaving." I held up a fist and puffed my cheeks out cutely at Jinju. "Hwaiting!"

Jinju looked up at me with an annoyed gaze. "Your aegyo doesn't work on me, Woohyun. I'd rather get a B in Calculus than see you fail at aegyo."

Sungyeol's POV

What the hell is this?

I flipped through the tattered red notebook that I stole from Myungsoo's bag. I'm not even sure if I'm disgusted or intrigued by this... thing. 

So, at first, I was a little afraid of what would happen if I read this. When I opened the front cover, the first page was plastered in large, bold letters, that read:

You touch, you die.

You read, you die.

Want to die? If not, I highly suggest you

GTFO.

I continued anyways. At the beginning of the book, it looks like any old nerd's math book, lots of neat numbers. This one looked like a girl's - everything was written in purple. 

Anyways, once you get to the back, it changes into a storybook of some sort. There are rants, journal entries, thoughts, stories, and adorable little doodles to go with it. It's like a diary!

I have made up my mind. This is a wonderful discovery. Myungsoo's backpack always supplies me with gold. Well, gold to me at least: assorted snacks, drinks, money, and homework to copy.

One random page caught my eye: instead of a more cute, girlish doodle of hearts and stick people at the bottom, the drawing on this page had purple stick people who were... stabbing other stick people... oh... oh my...

My eyes drifted to the top of the page, looking for what entry could possibly go with this picture.

I want to stab everyone. I want to go up to everyone I see and draw a 3 foot long machete from behind me and just stab the life out of whoever dares to disturb me. And then, when everyone is done and dead, I will proceed to stab myself. Then, we will all respawn (just like oppa's video games) and we'll all have a fresh start.

Oh my god. This belongs to a pyschopath! I gulped, swallowing the lump in my throat. I'm afraid of what other violent things this book could contain... what if there's a hit list on here?

WHAT IF I'M ON IT?!

Yah. You are freaking Lee Sungyeol. Breathe. Be cool, like you are. 

I flipped to another random page (and prayed that it wouldn't be scary weird). I noticed little chibis and japanese emoticons doodled everywhere. I exhaled in relief. This page is safe. Anywho, I continued, and the page read,

Isn't today such a lovely day? Dear god! My hair looks amazing!

...

Ah, mian, notebook. I had to go slap oppa. He said my hair looks the same everyday. If only he saw my hair through my eyes. He'd be welcomed by a living, breathing, female chewbacca. 

ANYWAYS, toodle pip!~

So, notebook, wanna know why my day was so wonderful? Well, like I said, for starters. My hair. It was beautiful. Voluminous on the top, straight and sleek on the bottom, and my bangs in a perfect sweep. I couldn't help but stare at myself in the mirror. Well, not my face. It looked mediocre, as usual.

Second, I opened the fridge and found a box of pork dumplings! ヽ(;▽;)ノ Oh, happy day! Since I didn't eat lunch today (my thighs are getting a little bigger, I believe), they were delicious. I nom'd them quickly. They were so succulent, flavorful, and perfectly spiced! 

Finally, on the walk home, no creepy ahjussi's tried to mob me. I think every day I survive without encountering a creepy ahjussi is a good day. 

Araso. Annyeong!

OMO. Cute. Who on Earth does this belong to? This hideous red book right here, it creeps me out and brings me joy at the same time!

And everyone knows it's hard to bring joy to I, Lee Sungyeol. 

Psh. I am keeping this, and I'm going to continue it. I will write my threats and log my happy days down in here. Know why? Because it's mine now, and with my stories in it, it'll be 100 times better.

And so, I took out the nicest pen that I owned, a black, half-millimeter, fine point pen. 

Erm... hello.... ugly book.

You do not deserve to know my name, because you already should. Anyways, I find you pretty interesting and amusing to read. That is all. I will write about my whereabouts when you're worthy of it.

And with that, I snapped my pen shut. I don't know what to write just yet ._. One day, when I find the owner, we will marry each other.

Oh, wait. That's what Naeun is for... 

Speaking of Naeun, here she comes! Oh, she's so pretty. I want to hug her.

And so I did.

I jogged up to her and squeezed the life out of her in a bone-crushing Yeol-hug. She resisted and slapped at my head, which encouraged me to hug her tighter. Naeun started to flail her arms all over the place and scold me. "Yah! Sungyeol-oppa! I can't breathe!"

Smiling to myself and enjoying this moment, I kept her body locked in my embrace. "Too bad! This is all out of love!"

Naeun stopped resisting, protesting, and hitting me. Oh my god. Oh sweet buddha. No. Don't tell me she's going to do it.

I sensed her lips curling into a sinister smile, and heard the slight intake of air. I knew she was getting ready to do it. I hurriedly began to let go, but even within those mere two seconds, she began to scream.

"HELP! THIS TALL, HANDSOME MAN IS ABOUT TO HIT ME, A WOMAN! YAH! HELP!"

I quickly covered (even though she already finished screaming) and hissed, "Yah! Son Naeun! I swear, if I get in trouble, we are so breaking up."

Naeun smirked and crossed her arms teasingly. "You love me too much, Lee Sungyeol." 

I pushed her away in denial of my defeat. "I told you! Don't hold that against me!" 

Naeun eye-smiled at me, and subtly linked her arms with mine. "Why don't we go to the noodle place near Myungsoo's house?" 

I frowned, looking at her with disapproval. "Yah, it's really shady over there. Even I'm scared to visit Myungsoo because of the area he lives in."

Jinju's POV

I miserably troddled towards the convenience store, dragging my feet on the ground. As usual, no cars were zooming down my barren, middle-of-nowhere neighborhood. An old, scruffy ahjussi began to walk in my direction, and I quickened my pace. I see him everyday. He has a walking stick, wears the same clothes everyday, and has no teeth.

However, I guess my stupid fat thighs weren't quick enough to let me escape him.

"Where do you live, young lady?" he asked in his senile voice, stepping in front of me. My body stiffened, and as I put on the ugliest face I could (which didn't take much effort), I silently began to pray.

Erm, hello, Jesus. I know I don't pray often, and that I don't know how, but please save me. Please help guide me through this horrifying situation and I promise I will go to church more often. Pretty pretty please? Alrighty, I love you Jesus. You're the man. A...men?

"In this house over here?" said the creepy ahjussi, pointing to the house next to me. I hesitated. Tell the truth and say no, risking my family and I's life, or lie, and risk me, my family, and the family in this house's life?

"N-n-neh," I stuttered. 

"Ah." The ahjussi nodded and smiled at me once again with his creepy, toothless smile. I shut my eyes, too afraid to move any further. 

"ACK!" I heard an ungodly scream, a thud to the ground, and some groans of pain, but I was still alive and standing, so I decided to open an eye to take a peek. The ahjussi was on the ground, rolling in his pain. I instantly began crying tears of both joy and fear, and looked around for my savior.

"Jieun?" I stopped crying and widened my eyes in shock. 

"Neh?" she asked cutely, taking a sip of her banana milk. Oh, Jieun, sometimes you make even my heart melt with your natural aegyo.

"Who the hell just saved me? Where's my prince charming?"

Jieun stopped with her banana-goodness and started giggling. "Oh! Well then I guess I can be your prince charming, Jinju! See, I was just walking from the store to get some banana milk, oh, it's so delicious!"

"So where's the dude who saved me and knocked out this creepy old dude?!"

"I am! You never let me finish, eonni!" She patted my back lovingly. "As I walked out of the store, I saw you near the bus stop looking oh-so scared and the scary guy was in front of you! So I punched him, and now you're saved," Jieun said, placing her hand on her hip and staring at the man with pride. "I didn't know my fist could do that!"

Well, today I lost my notebook, almost got , and found out I should be careful of my tiny, adorable, best friend.

Delightful. 

And you know what? Now, I don't have anywhere to document that whole shebang.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

That was a chapter. Anyone got tips on how to improve closure? TT____TT

I promise you the next one will be better... or worse... 

For better or worse... till death do us part... I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I sweaaaaaaaaar~

I love breaking out into song.

Anyways, I'm so sorry for not updating in a month and presenting you with... this... /shudders

I mean, in this chapter, nothing significant really happened. I typed 1,741 words of pure blah blah blah blah.

Annyeong, until the next update ♥ Don't forget to comment my awesome popsicles (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

holy llamas, I love japanese emoticons. roll like a buffalo.