The Typical Day of Lee Sungyeol

You > Calculus

Jinju's POV

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. 

I hit the end of my mechanical pencil against my notebook while focusing my attention to the empty desk to my right.

Where's Woohyun? He's never late to calculus! Does he realize that if he doesn't come, I need to find another partner?! Woohyun and I are the only decent people in this class. The rest are... (shudders)

Maybe another one of his fangirls (cough, Sunggyu-sshi) are drooling over him.. Hardy har, I amuse myself.

Hey, random question. Do you ever think about your idol-bias-husbands and what they're doing at the moment?

I do... with Sungyeol *_____*

Aish, I'm pathetic. He has a girlfriend and she's pretty. Unlike me. I'm too awkward for human population...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

"Good morning, class!" 

"Good morning, seonsaengnim," our class answered in half-assed sync like a class of 7th graders.


January 22, 2012 - The Girl's Bathroom

Dear notebook, or whatever you wish to be addressed as,

Yes, I'm writing this from a stall of the bathroom. I can't find my friends, and I don't want to wander around like an unwanted child, tossed onto the side of an alley. By the way, Jieun gave me a handful of purple gelly pens (I'm using one right now). AREN'T THEY JUST IC?!

Anwyays, guess who I saw while I was walking here? (drum roll please...) SUNGYEOL! :D And oh, did his hair look glorious today. I think it's a new color. A little on the orangeish-reddish side. I want to run my fingers through it.

I'm not a crazy fangirl. -____-" Nor am I obsessed. It's called love.

Okay, maybe I am a fangirl and I am obsessed.

BUT I AM NOT CRAZY.

Today in calculus, I touched gum under the desk. My hands were carelessly frolicking around the underside and then they touched the disgusting chewed substance. The clump of gum fell to the ground and then my teacher said, "ew", and made me pick it up. 

"Jinju-ah?" I hear this high pitched adorable voice come from the door, bouncing against the walls. It was Jieun. She knew I'd be here. She understands me so well. ♥ She's like my best friend and minion. All at once.

Okay, bye notebook. I shall see you later.

Sungyeol's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sunggyu bellowed, trying to imitate Dongwoo's laugh.

Our reaction: a galore of poker faces. Sunggyu's smile dropped too and his eyes grew even chinkier.

"I guess you can't do that either, hyung," Sungjong mumbled.

"YAH!" Sunggyu yelled, raising his arm as if he was going to smack the poor kid.

Oh, maknae, how I love you right now.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Myungsoo bumped my shoulder. That's his way of calling me. "Yah, what period is it right now?"

"It's lunch." 

Myungsoo nodded quietly. -____-" He's having another one of those quiet moments. "Araso. I think I'm going to make up some work. My grade went down recently." I nodded, sending him off.

"OH. Try not to dump your lunch on my sister, alright?" He said quietly so only I would hear.

The nerdy girl I saw this morning is Myungsoo's younger sister. It's so weird though - they're on opposite ends of the food chain. He's a shark, and she's plankton. I know he wouldn't mind showcasing her off to the rest of the 

Wait. Where's the rest of Infinite... I swear, we were all just standing here and now they're all gone?!!!?

Time to go find them.

I started jogging throughout the almost empty halls, stopping to check at every corner.

OH, duh! :D They probably went to lunch. In the cafeteria. Right..

I spun on my heels and rammed head-on (or should I say chest-on) with someone.

o__________e It's that girl. Myungsoo's sister.

"YAH," I raised my voice, pointing at her. Who dares crash into me like that?! Now my chest hurts. "You are SO lucky I know you're Myungsoo's sister. Otherwise, I'd have dumped something on your head again."

Jinju's POV

What the hell?!?!

Why do I like this guy?!?!! He's narcissistic! Full of himself! He thinks he's boss!

But he's also OH, so attractive..

Snap out of it Jinju. Sigh, I always thought I was better than that. I have the worst taste ever.

I bowed at a 90 degree angle, as much as I didn't want to. "Jwesonghamnida," I muttered, picking up my binder, notebook, and textbook that fell on the ground.

And the guy doesn't even mind to help me. Whatever.

Sungyeol's POV

"Oppa!" I looked around to find where the aegyo-filled voice was coming from.

"Naeun!" I ran up to Naeun, giving her a lifeless hug. Not intentionally, but I'm in a rush. "Have you seen the guys?"

"Anniyo. But, oppa, are you doing anything after school?" I slung my arm around her neck, deciding to walk with her since my so called friends abandoned me.

"After school? Uh... what time?"

"Right after school. Until as late as you can stay out." I tried to think of my schedule, and it seemed empty.

Oh. Wait. It's not.

"Ahh... Naeun-ah, mian. I promised to stay with someone after school..."

"Not cheating on me are you?" Naeun asked jokingly, punching me lightly. I laughed in response.

"Ani. My baby sister. You know, babysitting and all." I rolled my eyes trying to act as cool as charismatic as possible. "I'd totally skip out on it if I could, but mom and all."

Heh... yeah..

= Earlier that morning, 7:20AM =

I slung the right strap of my backpack over my shoulder, ready to leave my excuse of parents. They piss me off.

"Sungyeollie-oppa!"

"Oh?" I turned around to see Nelli poking at my calf with a broad grin across her face.

AIGOO, so cute! Just looking at her makes me happy again. I want to pick her up and dance with her and spin her around~

"Sungyeollie-oppa, will you play dolls with me?" Nelli showed me the foreign looking dolls, eyeing me with shining puppy eyes.

Don't look at them.

Don't look at them.

Don't-

Damn. Officially under their spell.

"Ahhh, Nelli," I bent down on my knees to reach her eye level. "Oppa has to go to school now." 

Her face fell and her lip quivered. "B-but... Daeyeol-oppa doesn't like to play dolls with me. I have no one else to play with!"

I ruffled her hair. "Don't worry. Oppa will come home straight after school to play, just for you!" Nelli's face lit up instantly.

"Araso!"

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Um... it's boring I KNOW xD Bear with me for now? ♥ I promise as we get into the later chapters the story will develop better and such. 

Also, jwesonghamnida (bows) I haven't updated for a month or so, I think. I'll try to update at least twice or three times a month. I've been so BUSY lately! O__O I don't even know why...

Anyways, enjoy this gif of Infinite being a mariachi band :"D

tumblr_lw4efqV2Vj1qllt09o1_500.gif

Sungyeol is excited to see you :3

tumblr_ly64ccUcpp1qi84jk.gif

And uh... LOL

tumblr_ly5znm1xkr1qkp9f6o3_500.gif