The Trick or Treat-ing in teen

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have to be a very cool person to go 'Trick or Treat-ing' at eighteen. Way cool.

The Trick or Treat-ing in teen.

I gave my sister a venomous glare.
"Jessica, stop looking at your sister like that," my mum told me in her stern do-what-I-say voice.
I blinked at her and feigned innocence.
"Nice try Jeong SooYeon. Go upstairs and clean your room."
Why did everything come back to cleaning my room?

Scene one
Mum: Did you put the laundry out?
Me: No…
Mum: Go clean your room.

Scene two
Mum: Did you do your homework?
Me: Yes.
Mum: Good. Now go clean your room.

Did parents not get that having a messy room makes it easier to find things? If I'm looking for my shoes in my messy room then I know where they are – under my bed next to my old school books. If I'm looking for my old school books then I know where they are – under my bed next to my shoes. Simples.
"Sure-sure," I replied. I turned back to my sister. "Now, Sinb, you want to go 'Trick or Treat-ing' don't you?" I cooed.
"No."
"Aw, come on. I know you do."
"No."
"You get to dress up, eat sweets…think of the sweets! How does that sound?"
"Rubbish. Hell of heck."
My mum giggled. I shook my head at her bad parenting.
"How can you allow a young girl to use such foul language?" I asked her incredulously.
My mum gave me a dry look and replied, "Go clean your room SooYeon."
Dangflabbit.

I had a plan in motion. Whilst my mum was putting the clothes on the clothes line in the garden, I was going to corner my sister Sinb and demand her go 'Trick or Treat-ing' with me.
It was hardly appropriate to go Trick or Treating by myself. No, that just sounded creepy. You know what they'd say - 'A eighteen year old going 'Trick or Treating' alone? Madness I tell you, madness!'
Hence the reason I was trying to get my sister to tag along with me. You'd think I was doing it for her so she could fulfil one of her childhood musts. Err okay teenage musts. No, this was for me so I could fulfil one of my teenhood musts. Last year I went with my best friend and her neighbour's daughter. Too havocs! Not sweet! Make me boiled when remember last year, not fun at all. Well. This year they both claim to be 'too old for it'.
Now that was madness.
I took a peek around the corner and saw my sister Sinb come out of the bathroom – hopefully with her hands washed – and walk down the hallway. I knew she was making a break for her room. Her normal paced walking didn't fool me. I knew she was on to me. It was go time.
I jumped out from behind the corner and pointed my water gun at her.
"Sinb! You're going 'Trick or Treating' with me, aren't you?" I asked her in a low voice. My eyes were wide with crazy. 
“Cmon Sis! You’ll die! Yes or no?”
“Please don’t! Please! I’m still young and pretty, please no Jessica Unnie!” Sinb screams too loud.
"Alright. Alright I'll go. Jessie! Don't shoot!" she cried in her cutesy sixteen year old voice. It made me almost feel sorry for threatening her; she was probably a little scarred…
Ah, it's nothing a few years therapy won't fix.
I gave her a grin. "Cool. Your costume's in your cupboard. Your cheaper for eco systems but mine expensive for showing off. Okay Sinb. It's just a cute little witch's outfit."
Sinb grumbled to herself and continued to her room. I grinned triumphantly and walked with her to her room.
We should shared a room.
She had no escape from me.
Mwuahahaha-cough-ha.

"Stick together you two. Look after her, alright? I don't want you coming home and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter