Game Of Us. Truth or Dare.

I forgot to say… I love you too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Game Of Us. Truth or Dare.

Throwback Jessica and Taeyeon relationship. With they’re favourite games.

"Truth or Dare?"

 

We were seventeen three month. With our ears pressed against the screen of the window, we could scarcely hear the words that the older kids whispered late that night.

"Dare." Taeyeon’s voice was low and slow, as if she was making a very important decision.

Taeyeon and I did everything together. We had since we were known each other and were together by our friendship started at cafeteria. There is no rule that says if you're the same age and you’re same college you have to be friends, but it worked out that way. Well, after Taeyeon got over Taeyeon pulling hair phase and I got over my yelling phase.

"I dare you to go outside and yell 'fire!' and then run back inside." Jessica voice was a contrast to Taeyeon. Jessica spoke quickly and loudly in a voice that was so high-pitched it hurt Taeyeon ears.

This was a stupid, stupid idea.

"Truth."

"Taeyeon! You're chickening!"

Laughing echoed throughout the cabin, even though the onlookers knew they wouldn't do it either.

"So? Jessica, do you have any idea how much trouble I could get in if I did that?" 'Taeyeon' said.

I stared at Taeyeon with wide eyes. Although I was better in college, Taeyeon was older and more street smart. I helped her with her Academic, and she held my hand when I was scared. We balanced each other out.

"Taeyeon, I want to go home. I'm tired and it's cold." I whispered softly to Taeyeon. She stubbornly shook her head, shrugging off her jacket to give it to me and holding up a finger.

"One minute." She whispered back. I slipped into her jacket, feeling the warmth wrap around me. She continued to listen as I shivered in my boots.

"You're here, aren't you?" 'Jessica' remarked, laughter in her voice.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Technically you're already breaking the '#1 rule.'"

"What?" Taeyeon said, her voiced clearly showing that she thought Jessica idiotic and had no idea what Jessica was talking about.

"They told us that the most important rule was not to leave the bunks."

"Well then you'd better make it worth my while." Taeyeon sounded smug and satisfied. She knew she had beaten her at her own game. "Truth or Dare?"

"Tae! You can't ask me! We aren't done with you!"

"Well, SooYeon, I do believe you are chickening already. You haven't even heard your dare yet."

"Fine, truth."

"Okay...why not dare? No, no that's not my question. Umm...Sica would you go out with me?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Ha-ha. No. Jessica Jung. You wish. Notice I said 'would you', not 'will you.'" She was very good at playing this game. Taeyeon seemed to always know exactly what to say to make Jessica mad.

"Taengoo...I don't know. You're a bit too...bad-boyish for me." Taeyeon cracked up immediately.

"You do realize that you guys were going to play strip poker, which you suggested, before I got here and convinced you all to play truth or dare, don't you?" Taeyeon said.

"I hate you Taeyeon." Jessica said, laughter in her voice.

"Love you too, Sica." You could practically hear the huge smile that overtook Taeyeon face.

Taeyeon turned to me, a curious look on her face. We were pretty smart for seventeen - year-olds, but we had never heard of strip poker.

"We can go now." Taeyeon said, taking me by the hand and pulling me back through the forest.

 

"Truth or Dare?"

We were seventeen ten month and younger. My long, honey-brown hair was curled halfway down my back. Taeyeon hair was bleach-blond from the summer sun. We were sitting on the floor of our tree house, staring at each other intently. Her dark brown eyes were flashing with determination

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter